World's Tallest Man's Wife

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderators: Vega, Krisi, EC

Post Reply
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

World's Tallest Man's Wife

Post by MissLT » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:29 pm

His Wife

Man, she's not short, and she's standing at waist height relative to him. If I were standing next to him, I think I would stand at his loin height. Freak! :lol:

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by vince90 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:12 pm

Wow, he is truly tall. You know what, when she has nothing to say, she can ask ”honey, how is weather up there?” :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:37 pm

vince90 wrote:Wow, he is truly tall. You know what, when she has nothing to say, she can ask ”honey, how is weather up there?” :lol:
From where she's standing I don't think she would get the time to say much. :twisted:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:06 pm

Man, sex must be fun.

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher
Contact:

Post by Oriani » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:54 pm

I can't believe it!

User avatar
babara
Gold Member
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by babara » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:48 am

Oh,I can't believe too!! Maybe this is what called destiny. :D

User avatar
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 2252
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:59 pm
Status: English Learner

Post by Vega » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:52 am

LennyeTran wrote:[
From where she's standing I don't think she would get the time to say much. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I know what did you mean by this.


( :oops: )

wllsp
Gold Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:54 am
Location: Russia, Saint-Petersburg

Post by wllsp » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:58 pm

Dixie wrote:Man, sex must be fun.
For lots of families sex is not fun anymore after being one or two years together. That is due to our nature as doctors say. So this man is likely to to experiece that soon. But it migth not be bad.

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by vince90 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:35 pm

Dixie wrote:Man, sex must be fun.
Yeah, it is my question too. :roll:

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by vince90 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:37 pm

wllsp wrote:
Dixie wrote:Man, sex must be fun.
For lots of families sex is not fun anymore after being one or two years together. That is due to our nature as doctors say. So this man is likely to to experiece that soon. But it migth not be bad.
Sex is always fun man. From my experience, I don’t see it change at all. Actually we both enjoy more than ever.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:47 pm

vince90 wrote:
wllsp wrote:
Dixie wrote:Man, sex must be fun.
For lots of families sex is not fun anymore after being one or two years together. That is due to our nature as doctors say. So this man is likely to to experiece that soon. But it migth not be bad.
Sex is always fun man. From my experience, I don’t see it change at all. Actually we both enjoy more than ever.
Amen to this! 8) :wink: He's moved to the borderline area between China and Mongolia to stay away from the fame. People have a simple life there since nothing else to do beside raising animals and mingling with each other.

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:48 pm

Dixie wrote:Man, sex must be fun.
Even a highest mountain can be conquered with a simple will, "do I wanna be on top?" :twisted:

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1150
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Post by Tora » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:14 am

Ukraine has the world tallest man

I watched a program about him - he turned out to be a very kind man, he's a vet and saves more many cows and sheep each day and the globe media doesn't care about it :wink:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:07 am

:? So now who's the world's tallest man?

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1150
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Post by Tora » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:11 am

according to the articles given above the Chinaman has 236 cm and Leonid is 253 cm, I guess he is...

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher
Contact:

Post by Oriani » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:03 pm

Tora wrote:according to the articles given above the Chinaman has 236 cm and Leonid is 253 cm, I guess he is...
Wow! :?

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:04 pm

Tora wrote:according to the articles given above the Chinaman has 236 cm and Leonid is 253 cm, I guess he is...
I never heard of him. Well, the media didn't talk about him since he hasn't saved two dolphins' lives like the Chinese!?!?!?! One thing it sounds weird to me is that why they called the Chinese guy the world's TALLEST man? If he was the world's tallest man, it means no one could be taller than him.....

vince90
Gold Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Post by vince90 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:35 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote:
wllsp wrote: For lots of families sex is not fun anymore after being one or two years together. That is due to our nature as doctors say. So this man is likely to to experiece that soon. But it migth not be bad.
Sex is always fun man. From my experience, I don’t see it change at all. Actually we both enjoy more than ever.
Amen to this! 8) :wink: He's moved to the borderline area between China and Mongolia to stay away from the fame. People have a simple life there since nothing else to do beside raising animals and mingling with each other.[/quot]

A simple life is a good life. I like to have a simple life but it is tough to be simple here.

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Post by Danyet » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:03 pm

Tora wrote:Ukraine has the world tallest man

I watched a program about him - he turned out to be a very kind man, he's a vet and saves more many cows and sheep each day and the globe media doesn't care about it :wink:
He should come to America and get a job riding bulls at the rodeo. He would probably make a lot of money!

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:51 pm

Why? :?

User avatar
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:29 am
Status: English Teacher
Location: USA

Post by Danyet » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:26 am

Why? Because he is so big he could not get bucked off. He could win a lot of money and since he said that he needs a job, why not? Whaddaya mean "why?" You are pushing a fine line here Lenny girl.

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1150
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Post by Tora » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:03 am

Sednyk in his early years was invited to a local basketball team but he preffered veterenary for sport career

the fact he is not well-known and big daddy didn't come to measure him can be explained by the fact he's living in outskirts and doesn't bother much about world fame

he is a real good man I believe

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:34 pm

danyet wrote:Why? Because he is so big he could not get bucked off. He could win a lot of money and since he said that he needs a job, why not? Whaddaya mean "why?" You are pushing a fine line here Lenny girl.
I said why because he's too big. How could he ride bulls? His legs would be right on the ground... :?

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:40 pm

Tora wrote: the fact he is not well-known and big daddy didn't come to measure him can be explained by the fact he's living in outskirts and doesn't bother much about world fame

he is a real good man I believe
Hmmm... I thought you could enter yourself in the Guinness book by contacting them.

User avatar
Tora
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1150
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:57 pm
Status: Other
Location: Moscow

Post by Tora » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:20 am

suppose it's not his aim :wink:

anyhow both of the guys are extraordinary

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:47 pm

I guess so. Sometimes, I wish I were tall, but not this tall, though. I wonder who's the world's tallest woman... How come the world's tallest man didn't get together with the world's tallest woman, and they'll have the world's tallest kids??? :? :lol:

User avatar
InLove
Gold Member
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:20 pm
Location: VietNam

Post by InLove » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:35 am

Wow, this couple will be so happy. :)

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:40 am

This guy is not Yao Ming.

User avatar
Bambang
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 am
Location: Jakarta Indonesia

Post by Bambang » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:07 pm

Supernaturally speaking, they are not the world's tallest people.

"There's always a higher mountain out there"

There are so much people who hate publicity.

Post Reply