empty France?

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

empty France?

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello:)
It is very easy to read here Chineese letters and read about Chineese problems.
The more I feel obliged to pinpoint European problems like French exodus.

Read more and put your opinions:
The French Exodus

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

It is not surprising!

France has become such a welfare state that it takes 2 peoples taxes just to support one person who is on social programs.

Eventually the same thing will happen in USA if we are not careful.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

ah qui, mon cheri, that Chinese hot news are freaking me out already. so grand merci for that piece of news :wink:

I suppose for post-graduates the situation is quite close to what we are having here. Surfing the Internet ads and job offers I become more and more
upset. for a 20-year-old employee requirements are disastrous: full-time working day ("oh, sure, we take into consideration that you're still a full-time student", 2 or 3 foreign languages, working experience as well). Seems you should be born already in your 30s to get a job...

Very good link indeed
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

hello dear:)

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Thanks for your opinions :)

:)
Eventually the same thing will happen in USA if we are not careful.
Hahaha :(... I really don't think US should feel scared. I rather think you should read more about history of this state to feel more secure about these HIGHLY improbable things ( unless you are already scared of UFO invasion)... :roll:
Seems you should be born already in your 30s to get a job...
A good remark! Nowadays, in some European countries for example you should be born in your ...80s to graduate finally (still not a word about ANY!!! not only suitable job) maybe in your 90s you will get this honour...an honour to work in these countries :(... :roll:

Well... so I think finally employers in these shameful countries should take care not to pay too much to their employees after all... :(

Any other comments?
I will be really greatful :)

LM
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: hello dear:)

Post by Danyet »

LadyMacbeth wrote: Hahaha :(... I really don't think US should feel scared. I rather think you should read more about history of this state to feel more secure about these HIGHLY improbable things ( unless you are already scared of UFO invasion)... :roll:
Really! The French used to think the same thing.