30 killed on Virginia Tech campus

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Well it is no longer a big thing here. We've already gotten over it!

Anyway it had little to do with gun laws. Mostly it was just poor security. I mean this moron was able to drag chains along with him and chain up all the entrances to the building without security stopping him. The University prevents people from from legally possessing firearms on the school therefore THE SCHOOL has assumed the responsibility of keeping the place safe. Well, they failed BIG time in this. I hope they receive so many lawsuits that they go out of business over this affair. There are 26,000 people on the VA Tech campus and there is going to be trouble with that many people. People need to be able to protect themselves in their dorm rooms. Security sure as hell can't.
Cops are only good at drawing white lines around dead bodies!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I know, Shazzam. I was fine watching this news a week ago. I was sad, and I only cried after hearing that Jewish professor's story. Now, the emotion has sunken in, so every time I read, hear, or watch it on the news I start crying nonstop. I could feel the pain as someone just ripped my heart out and cut it into pieces whenever I imagine one of my family members might haven't been the lucky one if they were there. I can't imagine the pain the victims' families are going through. That's why I understand why they demanded the news to stop showing the video of Cho. It's a nightmare. The whole situation just sucked ass! :x
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

This was breaking news in Australia this morning!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=263709

Not again. It isn't just in schools. :twisted:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

.... and many more will come. :roll: