Kid Ulfat ….

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

:? ...Bush is a monstr.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

More than likely she got this condition passed down through her mother from Saddam Husein's chemical weapons. After all, it is HE who used them on his own people!! OR from something else completely unrelated to USA.

Nice try [Mod's edited: no name calling, please!], but not good enough! :roll:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Rasheed, not a Rashhead... :? ...I'm a bit stunned why americans are intolerant to muslims... :?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Americans are not intolerant of Muslims in the least. As a matter of fact Americans are generally far too tolerant of Muslims. For instance they give Muslims special privileges that no one else receives here, such as having head covering on drivers licenses and in schools when no one else is allowed to do such.
Americans allow Muslim organizations like CAIR to influence the media and Government, which are nothing more than Mouths for Islamic Terrorist groups. Americans are afraid to say anything to the Muslims here even though Terrorist Cells operate through and in the local Mosques.

I think Russians are far less tolerant of Muslims.
[Mod's edited: please use PM for this part!]
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

danyet wrote:More than likely she got this condition passed down through her mother from Saddam Husein's chemical weapons. After all, it is HE who used them on his own people!! OR from something else completely unrelated to USA.
I'm not sure in that. Take into considiration the fact that Saddam used chemical weapons againt Kurdish people in the north and againt Iranian troops in the east. The city of Fallujah is in the center of the country.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

wllsp wrote:
danyet wrote:More than likely she got this condition passed down through her mother from Saddam Husein's chemical weapons. After all, it is HE who used them on his own people!! OR from something else completely unrelated to USA.

I'm not sure in that. Take into considiration the fact that Saddam used chemical weapons againt Kurdish people in the north and againt Iranian troops in the east. The city of Fallujah is in the center of the country.
We don't know where this woman lived in her childhood or anything about her.

We do know that Saddam had stockpiles of chemical weapons that were found by US Troops. We do know that Saddam tortured and killed 100s of thousands of Iraqis.

[Mod's edited: no name calling, please!]
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

danyet wrote:
wllsp wrote:

We don't know where this woman lived in her childhood or anything about her.
I agree.
danyet wrote: We do know that Saddam had stockpiles of chemical weapons that were found by US Troops.
Yes, he did. Interestingly, it was the US goverment that in 80's let him get this sort of weaponry and paid no attention to using chemical weapon againts Saddam's enemies. The reason was simple - Saddam was a friend. Later, as you know, US troops found those stockpiles.
danyet wrote:We do know that Saddam tortured and killed 100s of thousands of Iraqis.
The scandal about Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse was not better :|.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

danyet wrote:Americans are not intolerant of Muslims in the least. As a matter of fact Americans are generally far too tolerant of Muslims. For instance they give Muslims special privileges that no one else receives here,...
Let me disagree..the First Amendment to the United States Constitution allows expression of intolerance without criminal action. It's so-called "hate speech".
As I can see your below revealed quotes can be defined as a sort of intolerance:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

The scandal about Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse was not better Neutral.
Yes It was better. Are you completely mad? Have your allowed yourself to be brainwashed by Rashhead and his friends?
The so called abuse that prisoners suffered in Abu is nothing compared to what Saddam did and definately better than how the terrorists are treating USA and coalition prisoners right now. Only a very stupid person would rather be imprisoned my these Muslim extremist than by Americans. Is that you? Are you saying that you would rather be imprisoned by the Muslim Insurgents in Iraq?
So save your irrational hate speech for another topic, it only makes you appear to be mentally challenged. And yes, it is hate speech. There are people in this world in high places with perverted ideologies that are jealous of USA who will use every chance they get to spread lies and innuendos about her to make the USA appear worse.

I understand Americans better than anyone else here and they have generally good and honest soldiers who care for their wounded enemy and do their best to not harm children.
Efantastic

Post by Efantastic »

I understand Americans better than anyone else here and they have generally good and honest soldiers who care for their wounded enemy and do their best to not harm children.
ke ke ke>>> :lol: He is Danyet....he has problems with his countries>>>>>
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

The matter is not whether we would prefer to be imprisoned by Muslim or by Americans...We just express our objective opinion. :roll:

The Iraqi politics cannot agree among themselves. Kurds are at enmity with arabs, sunni's are afraid of shiite's, leaders of tribes and clans are at enmity with each other, christians and atheists are afraid of a victory of Islamic fundamentalists. Mutual enmity of political groups and clans is an old tradition in Iraq. To reconcile all of them and to force to work together is a job almost inconceivable.
Too many elephants in a сhina shop, danyet. :roll:..
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

To be fair please read this story too.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/ ... 6007.shtml
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

What ever you think but the story tell that American solders are not as bad as you have heard.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Listen Rashead, you have been lied to your whole life about Americans.

You are so surrounded by lies that you can no longer see.

USA is not always right, but they are far less evil than you think. 99% of American soldiers TRY very hard not to hurt innocent people.....but as in all wars sometimes women and kids get killed! Your photographs do not tell the whole story!

Not many civilians have been killed in this war compared to previous wars.

Here! Check these figures for people killed in Word War II. They are listed by country.

46 million civilians died in World War II

Germany lost 1.84 MILLION innocents alone
http://www.answers.com/topic/world-war-ii-casualties
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Perhaps you should wonder "why?", when a bomb went of in the market that this Iraqi boy instinctively went to the American Soldier for safety!

American Soldier
Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Romantic »

Thanks Rasheed for showing the members the truth about US soldiers.
As far as you are the occupiers you won't ever see what your soldiers do! You will always see them as a good people but they are Not, I can say that the media is playing very significant role there to show you US soldiers as f**king heroes. :twisted:

You're the one who start this war for chemical weapons :roll: , don’t tell me that US found any of them.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

It is a fact that USA found chemical weapons in Iraq. Our soldiers were ordered to destroy the factory so they did but unfortunately many of the soldiers who were involved in this are now suffering from the effects of these chemicals due to the fallout after the explosion. You would not know any of this because you have no access to any reliable news where you live.
Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Romantic »

even if i heard of it i wouldn't believe, anyway they deserve more.
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

danyet wrote:It is a fact that USA found chemical weapons in Iraq. Our soldiers were ordered to destroy the factory so they did but unfortunately many of the soldiers who were involved in this are now suffering from the effects of these chemicals due to the fallout after the explosion. You would not know any of this because you have no access to any reliable news where you live.
OK, they found it. We don't know who helped Saddam get it. It may have been your own country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sadd ... dshake.jpg
Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Romantic »

wllsp wrote:
danyet wrote:It is a fact that USA found chemical weapons in Iraq. Our soldiers were ordered to destroy the factory so they did but unfortunately many of the soldiers who were involved in this are now suffering from the effects of these chemicals due to the fallout after the explosion. You would not know any of this because you have no access to any reliable news where you live.
OK, they found it. We don't know who helped Saddam get it. It may have been your own country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sadd ... dshake.jpg
of course was USA, no doubt.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

And it is your country who is helping Iran get Nuclear Weapons!!!! So what is your point?

This topic has been locked. Admin