Bulgaria pardons freed medics

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

As far as I know the medics had been extradited to Bulgaria under the pressure of EU, especially France. Sarkozy said that they didn't pay the money to families of the HIV-infected children. They only promised Livia a help in integration to Europe. While they promises, about 50 kids already died..
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

well, read several reports made by several health organisations and take into consideration that there is another way of discussion to go...

this issue is still being studied, and what exactly caused the epidemic is still left vague to define though the trial already took place

we are of the less informed here and we discuss it from the point of view our media represents it, I don't want to justify the Bulgarian medics, but actually I'm not sure that it was done on purpose but wasn't a tragical coincidence
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Yes. I agree and you know what? It is not good to believe that much what the Media says. Most of the time they Make up the information!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

No proof was ever given that the children were intentionally harmed.

There is proof that the Libyan government is corrupt, so why believe them?

There is no big story here about "children"!! Only about innocent health workers finally being freed from wrongful torture and imprisonment.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

In case to avoid leaving the posts not furnished with proof:
world health organisation
the WHO team notes the lack of required supplies and equipment such as sharp container, sterilizer, incinerator, protective gloves, etc. […]
Montagnier/Colizzi 2003
he most important of these, the Final Report of Prof. Luc Montagnier and Prof. Vittorio Colizzi was commissioned by the Libyan Jamahiriya, and arranged through UNESCO. Their report concluded that the infection at the hospital resulted from poor hygiene and reuse of syringes, and that the infections began before the arrival of the nurses and doctor in 1998. Through hospital records, and the DNA sequences of the virus, they traced it to patient n.356 who was admitted 28 times between 1994–97 in Ward B, ISO and Ward A, and theorized that this patient was the probable source of the infection. The first cross-contamination occurred during that patient's 1997 admission.
Final Report of Prof. Luc Montagnier and Prof. Vittorio Colizzi:
Of course the latter personnel may share part of this responsibility, in using or accepting incorrect practices, but it does not mean a deliberate action of poisoning children
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

You will want to do better than The Iraqis did. :D
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

Did you know that danyet the magnitude of what did you said is not true, we are here in Libya know the whole truth is that the Bulgarian nurses carried out the operation in terms of what and for the people here know the truth, but there is a missing link in the topic. As for the second thing which I would like to ask him for all to read this article, what if the reverse is true. The sense that they are guilty Lipyan nurses accused injection Bulgarians children with the disease triggered what will be the response of that time.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

zaman wrote:Did you know that danyet the magnitude of what did you said is not true, we are here in Libya know the whole truth
No. You are the one who does not know what is happening. Your country is so bad that you don't even know what is happening in your own country. Wake up man. you have the internet now, so do some research, if you can (though I will assume that many web sites are restricted by your government).
Some of the numerous and serious abuses on the part of the LIBYAN government include poor prison conditions, arbitrary arrest and detention, prisoners held incommunicado, and political prisoners held for many years without charge or trial. The judiciary is controlled by the state, and there is no right to a fair public trial. Libyans do not have the right to change their government. Freedom of speech, press, assembly, association, and religion are restricted. Independent human rights organizations are prohibited. Ethnic and tribal minorities suffer discrimination, and the state continues to restrict the labor rights of foreign workers.

In 2005, the Freedom House rated political rights in Libya as "7" (1 representing the most free and 7 the least free rating), civil liberties as "7" and gave it the freedom rating of "Not Free"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya
The Bulgarians were not allowed to see their lawyers or even to talk to Bulgarian diplomats during the first year and a half of their arrest, when they were allegedly tortured with beatings and electroshocks. The nurses appeared healthy throughout the trial, and were occasionally seen smiling, but they were subjected to enormous psychological stress, and as a result their health deteriorated and even one of the nurses tried to commit suicide to avoid being tortured
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

Hi, we are here know about libya then more any one live outside .I told you by the people of Mecca know anybody. This means such as Arabic language everyone knows his country more than others. And I tell you we are in Libya know our government is corrupt and that there is no space for any person to act freely and I want you to know that political prisoners who speak them are religious, you and for America and many other European countries encouraged their arrest was killed in the massacre in 1996 in Abu Salim Seng America then aware of this role and began a defender of human freedoms and describing Libya as a state that repress freedoms, but what happened after that Libya yielded to Bush and the European leaders blind sight of all these things they are talking about as freedom of the people, etc.. Let's go to the heart of the matter Everyone knows that the Bulgarian nurses were those who injected Libyan children with HIV does not matter that this was a conspiracy orchestrated from the inside or from abroad, but what concerns us, why not retribution whom were retribution from the Libyan citizen in the Lockerbie bombing. Let Palmk you as long as you also Ttadt freedoms prohibited in my country that the majority of people reject the extradition of Bulgarian nurses and especially the families of the victims, but strong on the weak rule of corrupt government created by the families of the victims forced to accept this solution against their will. Why not talk about Libya because we live here, we actually will be the media honest people.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Well,zaman, if you in your country know so much, then why is your country so backward?
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

It is not my responsibility if our country is not only a developing nation. Because we the people can not take their right of the government corrupt. And because of the support the United States government for this government. And here I am not talking about our progress or backwardness. But speaking of the innocent children who have been injecting the virus by the Bulgarian nurses. And I still insist that I know our country's affairs more than you.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

hy brother rashed , i am sorry cause i am still not thank you until now, but thanks a lot for your support.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

You have admitted that your government is corrupt, yet still you believe what they tell you about the Bulgarians!!! :roll: :roll:

Your government is not supported by USA. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. We bombed your leader Colonel Moammar al-Ghadafi in his house!!! :D
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Rasheed wrote: You talk by rough way like your government, this reason made many people feet some rejoicing when bin laden bombed you at 11\9, I don't blame osama to struggle against you, I blame him because he chose a civilian targets, and there was a lot of civilian victims.
if he bombed the dark house or pentagon or any military targets, then I will support him….
You have forgotten that Arabs almost always choose to kill civilians?

Hizballa rains rockets onto Israeli cities from Lebanon

Gaza sends rockets onto Jewish homes outside

Arabs blow up plane in Lockerbie Scottland

Arabs killed all Israels Olympic Team members in Munich, Germany

Intifada and Hamas Arabs blow up civilians eating pizza, drinking coffee in cafes, dancing in discos.

Arabs make habit of hijacking civilians on airliners. The 1970's was the decade of air terrorism with more than 20 events of terrorism directed at European and American airlines involving hijackings, bombings and hostage taking.

On Nov. 14, 1914, in Ottoman Turkey, the spiritual leader of the
Sunni Muslims, the Sheik Ul-Islam, called for jihad against all
"infidels and enemies of the faith." The principal "enemies of the
faith" were the Armenian Christians, whose ancestors had lived in
the Turkish region for two millennia .

On April 24, 1915 -- a black day -- Ottoman Turkey began a reign of
terror against its Armenian Christian minority throughout Anatolia. A
million and a half Armenians died, many during deportations and
death marches.

Because of the fear of Arabs lust for killing civilians the whole western world has been forced to implement restrictions on travel and submit to searches at airports. People are lined up at airport security with their shoes off waiting to be searched because Arabs want to put a bomb on the plane with them! How does it feel to know that it is your culture that has done this to the world? Your culture has become a tooth ache for the rest of the world. It is time for Arabs to wake up and stop being like spoiled little children who throw themselves on the floor in a tantrum when they hear the word "no"!
YOu do not deserve special treatment from the world, if anything you have brought contempt upon yourselves. It is time for you to analyse why you have become the way you are because you are not this way because of the Western Worlds treatment of you. You have been this way for a thousand years or more. Go look in the mirror and ask why your people have a thirst for spreading terror. Why do they like to stone women to death or cut off peoples hands or kill their own sisters for dating a christian man. And you wonder why some Western men thought to colonise you at one point in history?
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

You always evade the heart of the matter I talk about the bulgarians nurse they convected of infection to kids with HIV the Bulgarians and you try to paste Yes charge our government and our government are corrupt know this very well, but when I listen to reports from the government not to be taken but the reality in which we live and if we are really take information from the government must Eventually justify the defendants as the son of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has said in his recent meeting held with the British radio and television, said that nurses do not have a relationship injection children and this can not talk to sane be absorbed because everyone in Libya knows this fact does not expect that the government telling us anything because we do not trust them. As for your support of our government, this is because your government created by the emplacement of Colonel Gaddafi when the Revolution had helped to carry out the revolution against King Sanousi
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

What do you think about "a country" is created at 1948.
All of the Middle East was created with lines drawn up by the victors against the Turks after WWI. You don't have even one valid fact in your post so I do not bother to talk to you because I would have to first become your teacher in order to have a meaningful debate with you. And you are not ready for the truth.

"You can't handle the truth"
Jack Nicholson
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

[quote]All of the Middle East was created with lines drawn up by the victors against the Turks after WWI. You don't have even one valid fact in your post so I do not bother to talk to you because I would have to first become your teacher in order to have a meaningful debate with you. And you are not ready for the truth.

Jack Nicholson[/quote]
do you now that danyet you are big dishonest and big lier.
hy brother RASHED [size=18][color=brown]well done[/color][/size]
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

All of the Middle East was created with lines drawn up by the victors against the Turks after WWI. You don't have even one valid fact in your post so I do not bother to talk to you because I would have to first become your teacher in order to have a meaningful debate with you. And you are not ready for the truth.

Jack Nicholson
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

Jack Nicholson

do you now that danyet you are big dishonest and big lier.
hy brother RASHED well done