Taliban Kidnappers

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

baobao

Taliban Kidnappers

Post by baobao »

Hey..my friend.I think that the taliban hostage 21 of south korean is far too much.I Really hate of jihad,mujahidin,etc.Seems that they don't have a heart,so cruel..What your Opinions about them(the one who jihad or killing people)?And why?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I find it interesting that here in the USA, our media tells us little about these S. Korean hostages held by the Taliban. I think that it is disgusting that this very news worthy subject is not mentioned in America. It seems that if there were no Americans taken hostage that the story doesn't exist.

Given that, I think the the New Government in Afghanistan is weak and corrupted by Muslim fanatics. They are soft on the Taliban and the USA was foolish to trust them to do anything right.
It disgusts me the way the Koreans, who only wanted to help the people of Afghanistan, have had their lives threatened by Taliban scumbags. If the countries of the world really cared about anything but themselves, they would take a more active part in destroying the extremists in Afghanistan and Iraq. Instead they let the USA do most of the work! And when anything goes wrong, USA gets the blame.
baobao

Yup

Post by baobao »

I'm agree with you.But the good intention of some koreans to help in afganistan,cannot be judge like that.Moreover,everypeople is different and not everycountry willingly fund a army to embattle the terrorist in afganistan and iraq.^^After all i agree with some of your opinion.Thank you for replying^^
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Yup

Post by Danyet »

baobao wrote:But the good intention of some koreans to help in afganistan,cannot be judge like that.
Correct me if I am wrong but weren't these Koreans part of a Christian humanitarian group? Why do you say that they can not be judged like that? Should we also judge the Red Cross's intentions?
baobao

I'm sorry if i'm wrong

Post by baobao »

"It disgusts me the way the Koreans, who only wanted to help the people of Afghanistan, have had their lives threatened by Taliban scumbags."
My point of view is The good intentions to help in iraq and afganistan,they just want to help.So,for me it not disgust,infact it's so rare to find a people who are willingly to help come in a not stabilized country where war occur.
baobao

Post by baobao »

Rasheed wrote:I Really love jihad,mujahidin,etc. and I hope I can join to them in the future.
I wonder why do you love jihad?Is in every religion killing is a sin?Killing is not the solution to solve the problem,is just only create revenge and revenge and it won't be any end of war.By the way you can say the truth,I'm not the person that just ignore people perception.It's nice to know your point of view.I'm so open to your idea.hehe^^nice to know you and thank you to reply^^
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: I'm sorry if i'm wrong

Post by Danyet »

baobao wrote:"It disgusts me the way the Koreans, who only wanted to help the people of Afghanistan, have had their lives threatened by Taliban scumbags."
My point of view is The good intentions to help in iraq and afganistan,they just want to help.So,for me it not disgust,infact it's so rare to find a people who are willingly to help come in a not stabilized country where war occur.
You misread my post. Read this post again. It says that I am disgusted by the way the Koreans have been treated by Taliban. The Koreans are innocent!!!

Also, be careful of Rasheed. He is considered a terrorist on Jihad by his own admission, and an enemy of All the people I know.
baobao

sorry

Post by baobao »

oooo....i'm sorry...danyet..by the wsy how do you know about rasheed?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: sorry

Post by Danyet »

baobao wrote:by the wsy how do you know about rasheed?
Just read the things that he says and you will know. Or perhaps your English is not good enough to understand this, yet! He is stating that he agrees with Osama Bin Laden (the number One terrorist, who is wanted by many Governments right now), and that he wants to go on Jihad. "Jihad" is when they attack all people who do not believe in beliefs of Jihadists.
Rasheed wrote:
The mujahedeen do good when the destroy American rats,

I Really love jihad, mujahidin, etc. and I hope I can join to them in the future.

I think it's the time to Mr. Bin Laden wake up and change the those Korean hostages to American soldiers,
baobao

Post by baobao »

i'm sorry,i understand the contents of rasheed post.But maybe not aware too..Isn't that too quick to judge that he is the terrorist..But after all thank you for your concern.^^
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

Welcome Brother : You said that you do not like the resistance Because mujahideen killers.. But not all mujahideen killers, but there struggling for the sake of allah and for vine and wants to preserve the land. I also do not like the American army in Iraq who are lying every day and say that they are against terrorism and the whole world knows they are there for the oil only and not for any other purpose. I agree with you and I also do not favor the view that the idea of kidnapping and extortion of civilians on their way. But it's not all mujahideen with the same ideas, but there are many of them denouncing and condemning the killing of innocent people
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

zaman wrote: I also do not like the American army in Iraq who are lying every day and say that they are against terrorism and the whole world knows they are there for the oil only and not for any other purpose.
If USA wants the oil as you say, then why have they not taken it???

Funny how the Mujahadeen liked USA when the USA was giving weapons for Mujahadeen to fight Russians.
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

But America did not like Elmejadhin but was looking for the hand of the attacks carried out on Russian soldiers in Afghanistan, because they did not like the Soviet Union and had intended to overthrow the Communist regime from the days of the cold war. When they were Afghan mujahideen war and martyrdom operations then they did not object but America was supporting the Afghan Mujahideen. But when it happens in occupied Palestine were labeled Alvlustusnien terrorists and saboteurs. They play duplicated in the judgment of the things from it is not a terrorist act against the terrorist. The self-proclaimed policeman of the world.