My college reopens and receives returning students

Let others know the latest news, or discuss it with them.

Moderator: EC

SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

My college reopens and receives returning students

Post by SitangCampus »

During the COVID-19 pandemic and after the super long winter vacation, our college again opens to receive students with strict measures of cleaning and sterilization at the main gate of the school as if going through the customs check points.
Students have to scan the QR code with their smart phones to verify their health condition. The code was made and accessible in the whole region which contains the full information of physical movement of the phone owner since he registered.
Every student who enters the college is placed under the temperature check. Those with higher than normal temperature are shifted to the tent set up separately and then taken to a separate building for isolation if the temperature still remains high.
New masks are given free to every student after he has been through the whole process of formalities.
Personal belongings must be cleaned before taken into the campus.
To save the troubles of students in the hot weather of 35C, free shuttle buses are arranged to transfer them from the gate to the dormitory about 1km away.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: My college reopens and receives returning students

Post by Joe »

Interesting photos and commentary.

Thank you :!:
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven