What is the latest book you have read recently?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC

robertorbrt

Re: What is the latest book you have read recently?

Post by robertorbrt » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:21 pm

I've recently read Battlefield 3 The Russian by Andy McNab. It's a book about espionage and war. The book was based on a game also called Battlefield 3.

Nora

Post by Nora » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:54 am

I love reading books; the last book I had read is called Final of a saga of 5 books that are: Hush Hush (The name of the saga) Crescendo, Silence, Finale and Kiss Me Deadly. The book is of Becca Fitzpatrick.
It’s explained by Nora Grey, a student of secondary in Coldwater, Mine. It goes about the love of Nora and Patch Cipriano; Patch is a Fallen Angel and Nora is a Nephilim, a Fallen Angel is an Angel that for an obscure reason has lost his wings and a Nephilim is the union of a human and a Fallen Angel. Although Nora is now a Nephilim she isn’t a pure one, but when a pure Nephilim has poured his blood in her veins he turned in a pure one. In the book is going to start a war between Fallen Angels and Nephilim because every Jeshvan the Fallen Angels can enter in Nephilim bodies and they do everything they want because the Fallen Angels haven’t got outside feelings only sentiments. Nora Grey is the key for all that because she has turned the leader of the Nephilim.

Kitsich

Post by Kitsich » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:05 pm

The Art of Loving by Erich Fromm
In his classic work, The Art of Loving, social philosopher Erich Fromm explores love in all its aspects—not only romantic love, steeped in false conceptions and lofty expectations, but also brotherly love, self-love, the love of God, and the love of parents for their children.
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." - Quotes On Moving On

Aleena

Post by Aleena » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Quran