Bill Gates!

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: I am a butthead.

Post by MissLT »

It was not your fault, Tikay. Don't worry about this. This is not the first time he's given this ~ to me. It's BS, I tell you. I do not need anyone come to me and say all the ~ about my health and ~ or try to be calm or not being angry at someone when I wasn't angry at that peson in the first place. It's BS, you know. It's a work of someone who tries to stir some problem. To be frank, the act is cheap. I'm not associated with cheap deeds.
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

hi

Post by tikay »

I was going to stay out of that post between you and Admiral so I was only talking about the posts between you and me. sometimes I do know when to keep out of things. (for about a minute)
peace my friend :)
I am in class...so not so long winded...haha. test tonight on dang legal research. bye 4 now.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: hi

Post by MissLT »

tikay wrote:I was going to stay out of that post between you and Admiral so I was only talking about the posts between you and me. sometimes I do know when to keep out of things. (for about a minute)
peace my friend :)
I am in class...so not so long winded...haha. test tonight on dang legal research. bye 4 now.
We're cool. Good luck with the test :wink: . Make your mama proud! :wink: 8)
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Sorry but it's the end of the thread.