Moderator: EC

rampantheart

Post by rampantheart »

try books by Paulo Coelho and Jostein Gaarder
greencat
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greencat »

Oh my god :!: I've undergone the philosophy exam at school, and now I come across a topic about philosophy. Tomorrow, I am having 3 periods of philosophy starting at 12.30 pm.
God bless me :cry:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Why would anybody be interested in philosophy? To me it's like creating problems out of nothing...This is what philosophy to me is.
Nu

Post by Nu »

Philosophy is everewhere around us... what exactly would you like to talk over? an' u know ... from my point of view, it's so trite an' uninterestin' when somebody begins to talk about 'high' things without real understandin' of the stuff... so just be careful here - that's what i'm talkin' about...

P.S. Ekzuperi (i don't know the correct spelling) - The Planet of People... it drives me insane... every word is like a brick in a building... really great book...
Nu

Post by Nu »

Rasheed wrote:I agree with you Nu
most people hate the philosophy because they didn't try to understand it, they suppose that it's an orderly obscure words, but it's a rules of mind and has a relations with heart…
Yeah ) that's right... all depends on what the aim of your words is... if it's just throwing sounds in the air to keep the conversation so it's waste of breath... but if it's something reflecting your own feelings then i think it's priceless )