Do you like reading comic books?

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

jade

Do you like reading comic books?

Post by jade »

I'm a big fan of readind comic books.
When I read it, I can be very relax and happy.
How about you?? {-;
Endeavour

Re: Do you like reading comic books?

Post by Endeavour »

Me too jade, i'm very interested in reading comic books, espeacially when i read Detective Conan or Doremon. They're awesome. So tell me about your favorite comic books , Jade. {-:
LEATRICE

Post by LEATRICE »

I used to be quite a maniac :~:
The fashion of the world is to avoid cost, and you encounter it.
Fizz

Post by Fizz »

same here with me.. like to read japanese comic book (manga).. right now i'm into skip beat and kimi ni todoke.. :-D
Sachiho

Post by Sachiho »

I am also the same.I love comic .
For example BLEACH,NARUTO,Doraemon and so on.
I like girls' comics such as "kimi ni todoke","Ouran hight schoolHost part".
mayochan

Post by mayochan »

I love comics too. My favorite comic is "SLAM DUNK". "SLAM DUNK" is a story about basketball players. basketball is not so popular in Japan. Japanese people are smaller than Americans and only a few Japanese players are active in the world. But everyone can came to like basketball by reading this comic.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

LEATRICE wrote:I used to be quite a maniac :~:
Your display pic scared me man :mrgreen:
GreekParis

Post by GreekParis »

Not really. I use to read quite a lot of them when I was young but now I prefer literature !
anstgu

Post by anstgu »

When I was young I read many comic books. Nowadays I don't read it just for fun. I sometimes read comic books that they are written in English. I read them for my study.
ThouptRop

Do you like reading comic books

Post by ThouptRop »

I regret, but I can help nothing. I know, you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.
AmyWils

Post by AmyWils »

I liked it so much before, but the last 1-2 years I just can`t find somethig suitable for me }:
Philippe Le Bel

Post by Philippe Le Bel »

I liked comics book in my native language when I was younger and now I look for some of them (and some I haven't read) in english.
Most of graphics novels that I like are what we name "Franco-belgian" sort. I don't like the "super heros" comics so mutch but I don't realy know them very well as the manga too.
Brisa

Post by Brisa »

GreekParis wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm Not really. I use to read quite a lot of them when I was young but now I prefer literature !
Well, from my point of view, comics are literature. The same as in other types of literature, there are comics for children, teenagers and adults. Some of them are bad, other are good, and a handful of them are really masterpieces. You can find all kind of subjects, such as superheroes, mystery, mythology, history, and so on.

A good novel or poem is great, but a good comic too. It's a pity that many people don't give them a chance when they grow up believing that they are for children or teenagers. Since the late 1980's comic, or graphic novels, have evolved a lot. If you like mythology, I recommend you "The Sandman" by Neil Gayman, and if you like history, Palestine, by Joe Sacco, but you can find any kind of theme or genre, there are lots to choose.

Tell me if you try some of them.
Aparker

Post by Aparker »

I'm not a big fan of comic books, but I do love the movies.
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

It's ages since I red any comic books. Yes I read them in my childhood. Mostly Polish. My favourite was Thorgal illustrated by Polish graphic artist Grzegorz Rosiński. It combines several themes fantasy to science fiction, and such genres as dark drama, horror and adventure stories. It was really great fun to read it. I enjoy it very much.
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

Magdalena wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:10 pm It's ages since I red any comic books. Yes I read them in my childhood. Mostly Polish. My favourite was Thorgal illustrated by Polish graphic artist Grzegorz Rosiński. It combines several themes fantasy to science fiction, and such genres as dark drama, horror and adventure stories. It was really great fun to read it. I enjoyed it very much.
Poojakapor

Post by Poojakapor »

Hi !!!!

I am an big fan to read comic books...
[url]nebosh IGC safety training in coimbatore[/https://m2yacademy.com/course-calender/]
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

One Piece... I have read quite a few comic books in my life, but never have i ever re-read One Piece as many times as any other.
aronwalker

Post by aronwalker »

windwalker wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:28 am One Piece... I have read quite a few comic books in my life, but never have i ever re-read One Piece as many times as any other.
i dont think there's anyone, who has read one piece and not liked it.. lol :roll:
Content creator and editor at EduHelpHub. Offering professional guidance across a range of subject domains.