books by Charles Dickens

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

teea

books by Charles Dickens

Post by teea »

Hi all....
Have u ever read a book by Charles Dickens?? and what is your fave one ?
My favorite book is Great Expectation.... it was such a good book that I've ever read...
I love it :-D
fandermeyle

Re: books by Charles Dickens

Post by fandermeyle »

My favourite author is Harlan Coben. He has got a fantastic and surprising style.
GreekParis

Post by GreekParis »

Check the Wikipedia.There is a big biography for Charles Dickens. Personally I love Charles Dickens and from what I have been reading he is the mostly celebrated British writer !
ThouptRop

books by Charles Dickens

Post by ThouptRop »

Excellent variant
alexanderfinn

Post by alexanderfinn »

Dickens is one of the greatest writers ever. This is not only because of the brilliance of his work, but because he produced so much. You can follow great themes of social inequality, greed, troubled childhood and the pure goodness or wickedness of human spirits. If you enjoyed Oliver Twist, go on to David Copperfield then the later novels, Our Mutual Friend, Dombey and Son and Bleal House.
Angel S

Post by Angel S »

I love great expectations, it feel very touching and I am still shocked by the girl's condition, that she can not feel love any more, that's sad
Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about how to teach english in guangzhou
Stamesko

Post by Stamesko »

I read Great Expectations. Honestly I will say the book is so-so, it is too popularized, for the amateur.
When writing text or book it is very important to check it for plagiarism.I already know that you can find plagiarism checker with percentage https://fixgerald.com/ and they help with this difficult case,because often you need to check for plagiarism.