what are the best ways do you use to improve your writting.

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

Smartboys

what are the best ways do you use to improve your writting.

Post by Smartboys »

Firstly, I know many words and their meaning, but still I'm unable to write them in correct sentences, I want you to educate me your best ways you are following to develope your writting.
benachir

Re: what are the best ways do you use to improve your writting.

Post by benachir »

I think that reading is the first and more important step to improve one's writting (as the listening is the more important input for speaking). The more we read, the more we 'll be able to write properly, increasing our vocabulary, comming across new sentences' patterns etc etc . In addition, we have to be aware that we are not writting for ourselves but for others people. So, we have to make short sentences with easy words
CDawson

Post by CDawson »

Read newspapers to become a better writer. You'll learn how to write succinctly.
I help people get results with written subject matter.
Click on my link for details regarding my website.
www.writtencommunicationcompany.com
Penelope

Post by Penelope »

In my opinion, the most important thing to improve your writing is reading a lot. Reading books can give you the fluency which is necessary when writing, expecially in a foreign language. At the same time, it's necessary to improve your vocabulary and grammar, expecially searching for new, difficult terms in the dictionary. Naturally, it requires much exercise and hard work and, most of all, a lot of good will.
KimberlyHill

Post by KimberlyHill »

School, college and university education is very important for the students. They used to sacrifice everything in order to get an education that lets them acquire better jobs and obtain a better status in society. Students are required to deal with many challenges both in academic life and personal life to get done their college and university education in a successful way. The academic life of every student is packed with assignment writing and it is the most challenging task that students face during their time in school, college and university. Many online services are ready to help a student's education. You can refer to
college essay writing.