Looking for a list of books ranked by level

Talk about books and writers here.

Moderator: EC

Philippe Le Bel

Looking for a list of books ranked by level

Post by Philippe Le Bel »

Hi,

I'm new here and beginner/intermediate english learner.

I learned memorizing words with some software (Mosalingua to name it) and watching series.
Now I want to try to read some books. Not lessons books but some novels to learn and enjoy in same time.

Seeking in the web I realized there was some "levels of language" to classify the skill of a student (like A1, A2, B1, B2...). So I look for a list or, far better, a table with books title, authors, level of language, kind of story, summary, link to samples, etc, ..

Do you know where i can find something like that ? I think it would be useful and, obviously, some peoples already thought to make it.

Have you heard of something like that ?
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Re: Looking for a list of books ranked by level

Post by Joe »

Shortname wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:16 pm Hi,

I learned memorizing words with some software (Mosalingua to name it) and watching series.
Now I want to try to read some books. Not lessons books but some novels to learn and enjoy in same time.

Seeking in the web I realized there was some "levels of language" to classify the skill of a student (like A1, A2, B1, B2...). So I look for a list or, far better, a table with books title, authors, level of language, kind of story, summary, link to samples, etc, ..

Do you know where i can find something like that ? I think it would be useful and, obviously, some peoples already thought to make it.

Are you looking for something like this?
https://www.englishclub.com/reading/recommended/
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
Philippe Le Bel

Post by Philippe Le Bel »

Yes but by levels.
Stamesko

Post by Stamesko »

I wonder if there are lists by detective genre?
When writing text or book it is very important to check it for plagiarism.I already know that you can find plagiarism checker with percentage https://fixgerald.com/ and they help with this difficult case,because often you need to check for plagiarism.
Stamesko

Post by Stamesko »

Philippe Le Bel wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:16 pm Hi,

I saw the same thing, by the way, but when I was learning German, essentially the same structure.
When writing text or book it is very important to check it for plagiarism.I already know that you can find plagiarism checker with percentage https://fixgerald.com/ and they help with this difficult case,because often you need to check for plagiarism.