Game: Make stories!

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Lizzy
Gold Member

Game: Make stories!

Postby Lizzy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:13 am

As I said, we will MAKE stories, not TELL. It's simple. I give a sentence to start, then each of you add another sentence to follow the above sentence. Little by little we make a sensible story. The story will continue until one gives an ending. You should include all the above sentences in your reply to make it easy to follow.
For example, I write: "Once upon a time, there was a couples living happily in a small village." Then the next one may write: "Once upon a time, there was a couple living happily in a small village. They had two daughters and one son.", and so on. :D
Now, let's start with :
[color=red]Jack was a poor twenty two-year-old man.[color]

cara

My turn

Postby cara » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:45 am

Hey u guys, I think u're a love-making story right?
uh..but I think it will be interesting and I'm honour to write the next sentence.

lizzy wrote:Jack was a poor twenty two-year-old man.

He was born in a rich family but his parents had lost him when he was born. Nobody knows this secret except an angel...

Oops, I think I should stop here to listen others' stories :mrgreen:

By the way, do U think we should make it in a different way to encrease our imagination. I mean it's a STRANGE & FUNNY story ;)

chemist
Gold Member

Postby chemist » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:30 pm

One day, while he was walking along a small farm near his house , he heard something unusaul.

;) go on
chemist

mr_Love
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:06 pm

he heared a sound comming from the forist. he went through the grass and suddenly :0 it was..............

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:10 pm

Jack went through the field full of the crop,following the sound. To his surprise, it was a pretty girl, who was suffering and groaning:"help!help" Jack had never seen so much blood round a person's face and neck like that. the girls looked weak and feeble. However, the girl impressed him with her great shape and pretty eyes, in which were some kind of expresses of melancholy and sorrow.......

Go on ;)

Lizzy
Gold Member

Postby Lizzy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:41 pm

Jack imediately tore his old shirt to dress her wound. After that, looking for help, he went back to the town to his closest friend's house. He told the matter and asked him to come to look after the girl while Jack was going to the only doctor of the town.

Good progress, let's cont. :D:D

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:47 am

the Doctor came to the girl with Jack. after checking the girl, he said to Jack:"she was wonuded on her head badly, and still in dander, so she needs treatment." Jack carried the girl to Doctor's clinic to accept treatment.....

Elba
Gold Member

STORY

Postby Elba » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:05 am

The girl was in the hospital for five days and Jack tackinbg care of her. Some day he asked her name, but she only see Jack and began to cry, she can´t remember her name, she doesn´t know why she was hurt, where she live, what´s her name, she have lost the memory.

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:26 am

wow, Elba, what a great storyteller! you provided a grand space for us to make the story!

well done!

greatJim
Gold Member

Postby greatJim » Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:58 am

Well,sounds like Jack is me,the girl is Dixie?

-----
Jack tried to evoke her memory,and told her a poem:
"Once there was a boy,
whose name was Shuya,
one day he fell in love with a girl,
who was pretty and lovely.

By the time passed slowly,
they grew up everyday,
the sun down and up,
the girl fear of be hurt.

child ,child ,little child,
swing slightly in the wind,
when the snow flower fell down
still had somebody took care?

child child,little child,
swing slightly in the wind,
when the snow fell down
had you still owned the love?"

---

munomoni
Silver Member

Postby munomoni » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:01 am

The girl started to have a headache. It was just like if someone is speaking inside her head. A scattered hierarchical scenes came across her mind. She didn't recognize those who she saw, but their melted & foggy faces were familiar to her. When the terrible headache started to creep away, she started to rest down. Jack realized that the girl was passing through something weird. As a matter of fact, he knew from her murmuring that she was remembering something ,but he didn't know precisely what was she uttering.
" It makes no difference if it's sweet or hot, just give it rhythm and everything you've got ! "

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:15 am

Jack pondered:"I was single, I hope she is single as well. and better she will forever lose her memory...wow, I am a bad man, how come I got such a thought? however, she is so pretty!"

go on :mrgreen:

Lizzy
Gold Member

Postby Lizzy » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:50 pm

Despite that thought, Jack kept helping her recover her health as well as her memory because he was a kind and generous man. He intent to ask her to marry him after she got her helath again, regardless she could remember her story or not. After five fays, her health was better although she still got headache sometimes. The doctor allowed her to leave the hospital and have regular medicine for treatment. Because she had no place to go, Jack asked if she'd like to live in his house.

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:06 pm

"of course! it is very kind of you, and I have no place to go to." said the girl.

"then I think you need a name, that way people can know how to call you, right? you can name youself now." smiled Jack.

"I rather get a name from you than I name myself,. what name do you think I should be called?" asked the girl.

"hmmm, due to your beauty and grace, I think Jane is suitable. Can I call u Jane?"

"wow, I love the name! thank you!" said the girl.

tahrer
Silver Member

Postby tahrer » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:12 pm

jack got surprise, he was feeling so many water coming to his face, he got up soon and wipe his eye,open the eyes,looking around, he just aware that he had a nice dream.one lady stand up behind him with hot copy on her hand.she told " please go to bath room soon, 8 am already..you sleep very deep today....I will send you to office today..
jack get up slowly from his bed going to bathroom while his brain is still thinking who is the girl on his dream..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
-tahrer-

Elba
Gold Member

game make stories

Postby Elba » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:11 am

The dream repeat for another three nights, every night was a little different. The lady and Jack was in a big house, too luxury; the lady appear near the girl he found and called her my baby, Behind the lady there was a bright.
Jack git confused, he thought that all the dreams had a meaning, but what he can do to know the meaning?
He decide not pay atention in that and continuo with his regular life. He decide too not to say anything to his new friend, he only want to love her and not to think in anything more.

Lizzy
Gold Member

Postby Lizzy » Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:03 am

One more week, all of the dreams repeated again in three nights. In the last dream, he heard the lady talk to him in a strange high voice: "Kill her, kill her or she'll kill you!". "No, I can't, I love her, I can't, I can't...". He got up with bad scare and began to think of what had happend. He remembered that in all dreams he had tried to see the lady's face, but her face seemed to be covered by white fog. Her voice was very familiar with him, but he couldn't figure out where he herad it. While he was thinking, Jane came in and asked where he went. She said that at 7 she intent to wake him up, but when she entered, she found that nobody was in his room. She thought he may wanted to have an early walk.
Jack was so surprised; he had just got up right away. "What was going on, my goodness?", thought he. However, not to scare Jane, he just said, "Oh yes, I felt like breathing some fresh air."

tahrer
Silver Member

Postby tahrer » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:18 am

when the day after come,no more dream came,jack though maybe he forget already about the lady in his dream..he do his job like usually..going to his office, sometimes cooking food and clean the house..
one they when he was shopping in the big mall in his town, actually he was shopping to search a shoes coz he has not good shoes enough, maybe since 3 years he didn't buy a shoes, his shoes is bad and dirty already..that way even salary still not come coz that day is midlemont, he attempt to buy new shoes.
he saw there is reebok, nike and clerk, but he didn't take at all , he though he doesn't like american product, he search another one made in china, good performance, and not too expensive..and quality also not too bad, it is ok..(sorry no advertisement, just reality.. ;) )..
he tried one shoes already, it is ok,he is thingking ,his body still bend. when he got up in front of him one lady is standing already watching him,, jack got shock, his mouth open widely..he canot understand, he will not forgot her face..yea she is look like lady in his dream exactly.....exactly..

-tahrer-

munomoni
Silver Member

Postby munomoni » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:19 pm

Jack knew that this dream meant something. He has been dreaming the same dream for months. How could he dream with someone he has never met ? or at least this is what he can remeber ! What makes it worse, he has been fighting alot with his wife over some quite silly matters.

He was afriad that these nightmares are evoking as a result of his growing hatred toward his " playful " wife. She has been acting strangely in the past few months. When ever he calls her from outside, he finds the phone line busy. He started to be suspicious about her in a very bad way.

He can't forget the left-behind lighter that he found on the livingroom's table on the other day. It looks like as if it belongs to a rich person, however his pretty wife told him that she found it on the pavement when she was walking back home from work. Her facial expressions were mixed with confusion and trust. He didn't know what to believe; her trustfull eyes or his never-wrong suspicious instinct.

His job as a detective taught him not to trust anything that might drive the eyesight to what the heart wants to believe. She is , however, not the one he has ever loved. They haven't had sex for about 2 months !!. Every time she come up with unpredictable excues that the intillegent mind wouldn't believe.
" It makes no difference if it's sweet or hot, just give it rhythm and everything you've got ! "

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:25 pm

wow! this story is getting terrible! I even have problem to fall into sleep after reading the story!

anyway, I have to sleep. you guys go ahead!

tahrer
Silver Member

Postby tahrer » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:13 pm

he is feeling headache too much, very terrible situation,he opens his eye, started thinking where Iam, he hear so many sound of people talking near him..he hears someone crying too much..he opens his eye wider, now he can see the white wall, some advertisement of family planning..he move his head to see all around of him, but canot do, he is feeling headache too much,just see IV line to his left line..
NOW his memory started coming..yea he remember now he got car accident when he was going back home from his shopping to buy shoes
he rememember fully, when he drrive a car he didn't full concentration coz thinking of lady who meet in mall last few hours...so could not see when traffic lamp is red already, his car just run away ...than terrible thigs happend...
he is feeling more headache when thinking about that lady,,his head look like broken..he doesn't understand why her face, her body, everything is same with the lady in his drem...
jack thinking again...while one staff nurse and a docter come to examine him...

Return to “Entertainment”