Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Arale » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:14 pm

Hardi wrote:-->> OLD

[edit]

I cuted my words.. to keep others more opportunitys..

Dear Hardi, I think you misunderstood. :roll: I want you to continue my story. We will make up a story by ourselves, OK? :wink:

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:35 pm

It's mean that I can add so many words like I will? or u mean that my word is not passable? Anyway I will make your story continue. it's cood way do learn english. But.. if this "we" is only Hardi and Arale, then it's comes a boring story and I'm quit

Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Arale » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:41 pm

Hardi wrote:It's mean that I can add so many words like I will? or u mean that my word is not passable? Anyway I will make your story continue, it's cood way do learn english. But.. if this "we" is only Hardi ana Arale, then it comes a boring story and I'm quit

I am also very sad because it seems no one enjoys this game. :( You should write at least a complete sentence. I hope it is longer, of course. :wink: Hardi, I hope others will join you and me, believe so! :mrgreen:

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:56 pm

Well my contrybution is here:

a strange old tree of stupidness appears unexpectedly up and all kind of stupidities growed on this tree. Stupidities self had invisible, but they had shadows and if some shadow was douched you, then you did something foolish. First victim was bear...

gill
Silver Member

Postby gill » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:49 pm

First victim was bear who really didnt have any sense of humour. he came in front of all the people (and animals of course) and shouted: "do you want to hear a joke?". everybody was puzzled that HE want to tell them a joke. but they were wondering what he would say so they agreed. he said: "well, hmmm. im sorry, but i dont know any". and now he was puzzled that everybody was laughting on a joke he never said. he asked: "did i say anything funny?", and laughting got even stronger. "am i funny? did i get sense of humour?", he asked himself. suddenly a stranger appeared and said: "no, you re just foolish. but is there any difference at all?"...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:47 am

This stranger was a great wizard from westwar Island..

Cool Boy

Postby Cool Boy » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:33 pm

people thought that we should do something different so animals can't copy us . They created some new grammers & finally some new languages . Now people were different from animals . Now it was turn to animal , they were not feeling good because of this partiality . So they created their own language that was different from they used . And from that time to till today , Animals & Humans are using different languages ...
---------------------
So now you can extend this story by providing any thought or idea , so in future we ( animals & humans ) can talk again each other friendly ......

Thanks , Have a nice time .

Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Arale » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:21 pm

Cool Boy wrote:people thought that we should do something different so animals can't copy us . They created some new grammers & finally some new languages . Now people were different from animals . Now it was turn to animal , they were not feeling good because of this partiality . So they created their own language that was different from they used . And from that time to till today , Animals & Humans are using different languages ...
---------------------
So now you can extend this story by providing any thought or idea , so in future we ( animals & humans ) can talk again each other friendly ......

Thanks , Have a nice time .

I think it is a nice end. :mrgreen: :wink: Now we can move to another story. Anyone wants to start the story? Please!!! :D Don't forget to give a title. Thanks.

_Arale_
Nothing lasts forever...

Lizzie

Postby Lizzie » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:03 am

GROWING UP

I was born in a rich family twenty years ago. My father, who was always busy with speeches and never at home in 2 hours, was a politician. My mother was a famous actress with so many lovers besides my dad....

<Hehe, I'm here now Arale, with this game again :D>

pink_cloud

Postby pink_cloud » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:41 pm

I used to live alone and play alone. I fell in love so early with a boy...when I was 13 :lol:

Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Arale » Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:39 am

But he didn't love me truely. :wink:
Nothing lasts forever...

Lizzy
Gold Member

Postby Lizzy » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:58 pm

Don't think he needed my parents' property. He was in fact a billionaire. He just played me as a toy and seduced me into his dirty world....

Dawn
Gold Member

Postby Dawn » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:18 am

But then I realized that I need my parents in order to grow up well...

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:02 pm

Until the day I met my sole mate 8)

Return to “Entertainment”