Truth or Dare

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Truth or Dare

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:50 pm

Does anyone know how to play this game? Well, it's good if you know it, and it's okay if you don't because this version will be kinda different than the real one (without the dice, for instance).
For a start, I will ask truth (you have to tell the truth) or dare (you're challenged to do something) and give out my question for either task. The next person will pick either one of the truth or dare questions and complete it. Then s/he gets to pick the next person like I did to give out his/her truth or dare questions. When the third person completes it, s/he will get to pick the next one to give out the questions. And so that's how the game goes....... :wink:

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:53 pm

Hehehehehe, I've made the game so I'll get to go first, I'll pick Lizzy.

Lizzy, truth or dare?
Truth= who do you like more, Arale or me? :lol:
Dare= create a new game :wink: .

Lizzy
Gold Member

Postby Lizzy » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:04 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Hehehehehe, I've made the game so I'll get to go first, I'll pick Lizzy.

Lizzy, truth or dare?
Truth= who do you like more, Arale or me? :lol:
Dare= create a new game :wink: .

Oh man, now I'm regretting checking out this thread :evil: :lol:

OK, lemme see what you gave to me, Len (sigh...:lol:).

Alright, I'll choose Truth: Since you picked me first for this game, I like Arale more :evil: Anyway, I like both of you ;)

OK, let's say...the next is shazzam 8)

Shazzam, truth or dare?
Truth=Have you ever got naked in front of people of the opposite gender except your mom/dad/wife/husband? :mrgreen:
Dare=Ask Len to...marry you (regardless you're married or not :lol:)--I guess you may take bad risk 'cause Len has a boyfriend already ;)

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:20 pm

Lizzy wrote: Dare=Ask Len to...marry you (regardless you're married or not :lol:)--I guess you may take bad risk 'cause Len has a boyfriend already ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lesbian marriages are still not ratified in the States yet. And I don't know much about it in Australia, though.

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:17 pm

Lizzy wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Hehehehehe, I've made the game so I'll get to go first, I'll pick Lizzy.

OK, let's say...the next is shazzam 8)

Shazzam, truth or dare?
Truth=Have you ever got naked in front of people of the opposite gender except your mom/dad/wife/husband? :mrgreen:
Dare=Ask Len to...marry you (regardless you're married or not :lol:)--I guess you may take bad risk 'cause Len has a boyfriend already ;)

Yes I have :oops: But it certainly hasn't been recently. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:33 am

shazzam1452 wrote:

I would ask when and stuff, but it's not my turn to ask so I think I might have to make up some games to get you spit this secret out. :lol: Anyway, are you gonna pick the next person or I can get to pick because you don't want it? :wink:

Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Shazzam » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:35 am

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:

I would ask when and stuff, but it's not my turn to ask so I think I might have to make up some games to get you spit this secret out. :lol: Anyway, are you gonna pick the next person or I can get to pick because you don't want it? :wink:

I'm happy for you to pick Lenny I don't know as many people on here as you do? You have more expertise. :lol: :lol:

Lizzy
Gold Member

Postby Lizzy » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:48 am

Hey shazza, ask Len tricky question or ask her to do funny thing :mrgreen: (Len, get my revenge :mrgreen:)

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:12 am

Lizzy wrote:Hey shazza, ask Len tricky question or ask her to do funny thing :mrgreen: (Len, get my revenge :mrgreen:)

:P she gave me her choice to choose the next one. I'm still thinking who will be next...

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:50 pm

Hehehehe, this one will be for Lalee,
Truth-- tell us your most naughty action? :lol:
Dare-- pick out your crush in here and tell him to give out a good, romantic speech about you. :wink:

Lizzy
Gold Member

Postby Lizzy » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:05 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Hehehehe, this one will be for Lalee,
Truth-- tell us your most naughty action? :lol:
Dare-- pick out your crush in here and tell him to give out a good, romantic speech about you. :wink:

Hey hey, Lalee, where are you? :roll: ('cause I also want to hear your answer :mrgreen:)

Return to “Entertainment”