Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC

Butler
Platinum Member

How to make women laugh :)

Postby Butler » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:24 pm

Number 1

Bust her on her jokes
If she tries to be funny in any way (by telling a joke, for example), let her finish, then just stare at her blankly and ask, "I'm sorry, was that supposed to be funny?" The longer you keep a straight face on this one, the more you'll hit her funny bone.

Number 2

Give stupid answers to stupid questions
If a woman asks you a lame question such as, "Do you date a lot?", reply with something cocky like, "Who me? No, never. I usually stay at home, locked in my room playing Nintendo, can't you tell?".

Number 3

Slap her hand
Next time she says anything that could be interpreted as "bad" or even "naughty," ask her to give you her hand, take it, slowly turn it upside down, and gently slap the back of it. If you haven't made physical contact already, this is a playful and easy way to start.

Number 4

Be playfully mean
Say something that could be mean, but in a playful way. For example, if she says she doesn't like Tic Tacs because they don't work, you tell her, "Of course they don't work for you. I mean, I don't know exactly how to say this, but, you know you have a big, huge problem with bad breath, right? I mean, you know that, right?". Deliver with just a hint of a smile, and she'll get the joke.

Number 5

Guess her weight
Tell her you can guess her weight. Then do something silly that's completely not related to her weight, like take one of her fingers and examine it really closely. Then get an overly serious look on your face and say, "You must weigh about... (pause for dramatic effect)... 345." Caution: Use this only with women who are very fit. You don't want to hurt any feelings.

Ms.A.Z
Gold Member

Postby Ms.A.Z » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:22 pm

R U sure that all these tips are to make women laugh..they seemed to be bit rude! Don't you think:wink:

mr_Love
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:47 pm

Diviel steps butler

Butler
Platinum Member

Postby Butler » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:49 am

Ms.A.Z wrote:R U sure that all these tips are to make women laugh..they seemed to be bit rude! Don't you think:wink:

Yeah I hope nobody actually takes this serious..it was something Ifound on the net and it made me giggle. :)

Butler
Platinum Member

Postby Butler » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:50 am

mr_Love wrote:Diviel steps butler

What is Diviel ? Sounds bad...am I in trouble???

Asep25
Silver Member

Re: How to make women laugh :)

Postby Asep25 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:29 pm

Butler wrote:Slap her hand
Next time she says anything that could be interpreted as "bad" or even "naughty," ask her to give you her hand, take it, slowly turn it upside down, and gently slap the back of it. If you haven't made physical contact already, this is a playful and easy way to start.

what an excellent trick!! I couldn't get away with this! if a man does that to me, even if I were a virgin, I would immediately swallow the bait! :!:

Guess her weight
Tell her you can guess her weight. Then do something silly that's completely not related to her weight, like take one of her fingers and examine it really closely. Then get an overly serious look on your face and say, "You must weigh about... (pause for dramatic effect)... 345." Caution: Use this only with women who are very fit. You don't want to hurt any feelings.

yes,Caution!!
my weight is 53kg, if a man tells me:"I guess that your weight is 60kg, right?" then I would tell him:"yes, why do you always speak some secrets out? as for me, I know that your thing is like a toothpick, but I never mentioned it."

sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:55 am

Havent practiced yet so cant say anything dude

Krisi
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Krisi » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:34 am

Happy Women's Day!

stevsteve

Postby stevsteve » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:41 am

just say jokes ...that is it
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

naomiwatts

Postby naomiwatts » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:00 am

I think it is very difficult to make a women laugh. It is very uncertain since most of the time they laugh without any reason or because of the silly reason.

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:13 pm

I'm not sure anyone can say women laugh without any reason, humor isn't a gender-related issue, different people laugh at different things, regardless of gender.

Return to “Entertainment”