since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

What's your favorite pet? (a personality test)….

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC

What's your favorite pet?

Dogs
44%
Cats
33%
Fish
No votes
Birds
11%
Mice
No votes
Turtles
No votes
Reptiles
11%

Total votes: 9

Miss. Ladybird
Gold Member

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:45 am

1- Bedroom

You are an imaginative and colorful character. You attract people just by the way you talk. This can make insecure people feel jealous.

2- Living room

You are sociable and enjoy talking to people. Whenever you have the opportunity, you'll help people. You don't shirk responsibility, and in fact enjoy taking on leadership roles.

3- Dinning room

You are conservative, cautious and don't panic in the emergences. You are an extrovert, and like sharing idea with people. However, you also need to spend to time alone to organize your thoughts.

4- Bathroom

You take good care of yourself and are concerned about your health. When you hear about any new illness, you start watching out for the first symptoms to appear. This can sometimes annoy your friends. However, you look at the world on the bright side, and this makes you quite popular.

5- Kitchen
Easygoing and altruistic, you are most happy when talking care of others. While at times you can be boister, you make people feel comfortable around you and they always seek your advice when they have problems.

6- Balcony
You have freedom and hate to be controlled. You want to walk away from all the rules and rely on your imagination to direct your life instead. When you need to reenergize yourself, you head to the beach or to the forest.

7- Study
You take life seriously and like things to be neat and in order. Proud and dignified, you don't like to be mocked. You are a good listener even when disagree with other people's ideas.

8- None at all

You are interested in the people around you and don't pay much heed to material goods. You are helpful and considerate to your family, and in return they love you dearly.

mr_Love
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:53 am

Miss. Ladybird wrote:1- Bedroom

You are an imaginative and colorful character. You attract people just by the way you talk. This can make insecure people feel jealous.

coooool :wink:

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:31 am

Oh my favorite room does not appear on the list: it's the computer's room :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. I guess my favorite room is my bedroom.

leen@rasel
Silver Member

Postby leen@rasel » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:27 pm

i chose the balcony but when i was reading the kinds of personalities related to each room ,it was the living room,the personality related to the balcony was not mine at all :roll:

Anahita
Gold Member

Postby Anahita » Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:57 pm

and "Study room" is for me ... :D along with my computer ! :wink: lol

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:02 pm

Bedroom. I have everything in my bedroom-- my computer, TV, VCR, DVD, etc. I also study in my bedroom. And my mom lets us eat in the bedroom. She's so cool.

Lizzy
Gold Member

Postby Lizzy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:52 am

Mine is "den". Actually, in Vietnam bedroom and den are usually one room. Anyway, if I have a seperate den, I'll choose it.

Proud and dignified, you don't like to be mocked. You are a good listener even when disagree with other people's ideas.

Definitely right!

Miss. Ladybird
Gold Member

What's your favorite pet? (a personality test)….

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:03 am

1-Dogs:
The most favorite pet of all time is definitely the dog. Having a pet dog suggests that you are a friendly person who likes talking to people. You are outspoken and don't have any secrets or bias opinions. People like to be around you because you are sincere and loving. You don't like to say anything to hurt other people's feelings.

2-Cats:
You are neat, clean and tidy. You don't like to be pushed around and you won't do something just because you're expected to. You don't live by the rules – you prefer to make up your own instead. If you are interested in an issue, you will find out more about it because you want , not because you have been told to.

3- Fish:
You are surely an observer. You notice the tiniest details that other people usually over look. You are a thinker, a reasoned speaker, and a good listener as well. People enjoy your company.

4- Birds:
You love nature and freedom. You find rules and regulations to be an utter waste of time. When you feel that you are being controlled, you will try to escape. On weekends, you prefer to travel rather than stay home.

5- Mice:
If a mouse is your little pet, it shows that you are quite shy. If you have to do an activity, you will choose one that doesn't require you to be seen much. The same rules apply for sport: you would rather be cheering instead of playing. You simply don't want to reveal yourself to others.

6- Turtles:
You revel in isolation. You follow a simple lifestyle, and are gentle and hardworking. You don't care much about what others have to say. Sometimes their comments hurt their feelings but you just ignore them and get on with your life.

7- Reptiles:
You are polite, helpful and love your friends. You will do anything you can to help your friends but you don't like to be taken advantage of. You are very confident and content with your life as it is.

Miss. Ladybird
Gold Member

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:07 am

Cats for me. :)

ahmads
Platinum Member

Postby ahmads » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:11 am

and me (cat) :lol: :lol:

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:06 pm

Dogs, cats, and turtles for me. I had to choose dogs because I love them the most 8) .

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:45 pm

When I was child I liked cats, but now I think I like dogs more..

Once our cats ate half of pig ass... we killed pig for Christmas and we hanged body outside to cooling.. in morning we found 2 very full cat sleeping top of it. and a big hole in pig ass they was eaten so much that they can't even walk very well. Once morning when I waked up I found a huge dead rat from my bed... I had slept on it, first I not understand what it was I picked it up and tried to but it on my leg, because I thought it's woolen sock...... That was a good cat, she always catshed rat's for me.. some time she even catshed some weasel.

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:42 pm

I vote for reptiles, although I have never had one as a pet.
But I like them very much!

And I was surprised at "very confident and content with your life as it is."
That's me :lol:
Whichever bad grades I might have and whatever should happen, I'm always happy.

Anahita
Gold Member

Postby Anahita » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:30 pm

Cats and birds ! :D I voted for cats ofcourse but birds are my favorite ones too...when we were living in our old house I had over 20 pigeons that were my only love in life .. what a times .. lol

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:00 pm

Dogs for me! They're just the best... I love them :D

idalia
Gold Member

Postby idalia » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:45 pm

definitely dogos!!!!!! I love them.
I've got two of them

:wink: :wink: :wink:

MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:58 am

idalia wrote:definitely dogos!!!!!! I love them.
I've got two of them

:wink: :wink: :wink:

What breed?

juhainah
Silver Member

Postby juhainah » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:25 pm

CATS

Dexter
Gold Member

Postby Dexter » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:04 am

intresting... my fav color is blue and i think the description was correct... specially about enjoying a peaceful environment...
thanks for the cool topic, Arale...

Arale
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Arale » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:14 pm

Dexter wrote:intresting... my fav color is blue and i think the description was correct... specially about enjoying a peaceful environment...
thanks for the cool topic, Arale...

Blue sounds nice, doesn't it? :wink:

_Arale_

GoldenPearl
Silver Member

Postby GoldenPearl » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:32 pm

I like the black it realy close to my personalty

Return to “Entertainment”