PC Games

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderators: Vega, EC

Gargholier
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

PC Games

Postby Gargholier » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:37 pm

If there anyone interested to talk, comments or share anything related to the PC games, this is the place…

Gargholier
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: PC Games

Postby Gargholier » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Is there anyone playing Crysis, Call of Duty I, II, III or IV, Pro Street, Gears of War, Bioshock or anything like this?? :twisted: :?:

User avatar
sure
Silver Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:31 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: PC Games

Postby sure » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:02 pm

Where can I find this? :)
Hold on!

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: PC Games

Postby Dixie » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:43 am

Gargholier wrote:Is there anyone playing Crysis, Call of Duty I, II, III or IV, Pro Street, Gears of War, Bioshock or anything like this?? :twisted: :?:


My boyfriend is addicted to Call of Duty 2 and 4. He just loves the game, and belongs to one of those internet clans that meet online to play and all.

User avatar
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Re: PC Games

Postby denvinbo » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:58 am

I like Game online... :)
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children

Gargholier
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: PC Games

Postby Gargholier » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Call of duty 4 rocks!!!!
The graphics in this game are spectacular, as well the action, the story of the game. It is just simple good.
Hey Dixie, Don’t you play with your boyfriend once in a while? What about you, do play anything, any game. :twisted: :?: :?:

Gargholier
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: PC Games

Postby Gargholier » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:44 pm

What is your favorite game to play online? I just play Counter Strike online, me as the server, with some folks and my brothers and sisters.……

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: PC Games

Postby Dixie » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Gargholier wrote:Call of duty 4 rocks!!!!
The graphics in this game are spectacular, as well the action, the story of the game. It is just simple good.
Hey Dixie, Don’t you play with your boyfriend once in a while? What about you, do play anything, any game. :twisted: :?: :?:


I despise war games. I only play Sims2 :mrgreen: BTW, there's a thread about this game in the Hobbies forum.

Gargholier
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: PC Games

Postby Gargholier » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Dixie wrote:
Gargholier wrote:Call of duty 4 rocks!!!!
The graphics in this game are spectacular, as well the action, the story of the game. It is just simple good.
Hey Dixie, Don’t you play with your boyfriend once in a while? What about you, do play anything, any game. :twisted: :?: :?:


I despise war games. I only play Sims2 :mrgreen: BTW, there's a thread about this game in the Hobbies forum.



MMM I think you also play Mario on a Wii, right?

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: PC Games

Postby Dixie » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:36 pm

Gargholier wrote:MMM I think you also play Mario on a Wii, right?


Super Mario Bros. was the first videogame I ever played. Then came NES and Super NES but I didn't go any further. No, I have never played Wii games. Why?

Gargholier
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: PC Games

Postby Gargholier » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Dixie wrote:Super Mario Bros. was the first videogame I ever played. Then came NES and Super NES but I didn't go any further. No, I have never played Wii games. Why?



MMM, I just wanto to have a feedback on how is it, It looks fun on the ads! :roll:

User avatar
Bambang
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 am
Location: Jakarta Indonesia

Re: PC Games

Postby Bambang » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:10 am

Any interesting PC games for the elderly?
We're all friends, right?

User avatar
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Re: PC Games

Postby denvinbo » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:20 am

Yes.....but I don't know its name........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children

User avatar
Bambang
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 3:26 am
Location: Jakarta Indonesia

Re: PC Games

Postby Bambang » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:00 am

denvinbo wrote:Yes.....but I don't know its name........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You don't know the name or there's no such a game?
We're all friends, right?

Gargholier
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: PC Games

Postby Gargholier » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:12 am

bambang wrote:
denvinbo wrote:Yes.....but I don't know its name........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You don't know the name or there's no such a game?



mmm, I am confused.... it's this a PC Game? or what is it?
I google "elderly" and it shows a site for musical instruments... guitars I think!
Am I right?

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Re: PC Games

Postby Dixie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:33 am

Gargholier wrote:
bambang wrote:
denvinbo wrote:Yes.....but I don't know its name........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You don't know the name or there's no such a game?



mmm, I am confused.... it's this a PC Game? or what is it?
I google "elderly" and it shows a site for musical instruments... guitars I think!
Am I right?


By "elderly" he means the elders, the old people.

User avatar
denvinbo
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1843
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:46 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Re: PC Games

Postby denvinbo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:01 am

Do you know any game for him....It mean BAmbang........., Dixie??
Hey! I'm stuck! Get me out!

PIETY-The stories of parents and children

Gargholier
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: PC Games

Postby Gargholier » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:11 pm

Dixie wrote:By "elderly" he means the elders, the old people.


haaaaa.. I am so silly!!!
thank you....

Gargholier
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: PC Games

Postby Gargholier » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:27 pm

I just have begun playing one of the series of Need for Speed, Street Pro.
I looks like they creator finally get the racings at the sun light, like It was before in the first games of the series.
That what I like it so much. I was kind of sick of the racings at night, and in these gothic cities…. It was about time to race again in a better landscapes.
:twisted:


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests