Kids games and lessons from it

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderator: EC

nguyenmanh

Kids games and lessons from it

Post by nguyenmanh »

Hello reader
WHY ELECTRONIC GAMES CAN BE BENEFIT FOR CHILDREN

According to Elizabeth Brunscheen-Cartagena, family life and resource management agent with Kansas State Research and Extension, board games can help family members connect and have fun together, all while helping kids build essential learning skills as they navigate the social component of game playing.
As parents, we focus more attention on the potential dangers than on the potential benefits of electronic video games, but these games are a normal part of modern childhood. If you know what to look for, video games can be a powerful tool to help children develop certain life skills They can help parents choose appropriate leisure-time games, help educators seek ways to supplement classroom teaching, and help game developers create games that teach.
Quite a few well-controlled research studies have documented positive effects of video games on mental development. Repeated experiments have shown that playing fast-paced action video games can quite markedly increase players' scores on tests of visuospatial ability, including tests that are used as components of standard IQ tests.[8] Other studies suggest that, depending on the type of game, video games can also increase scores on measures of working memory (the ability to hold several items of information in mind at once), critical thinking, and problem solving. In ad
dition, there is growing evidence that kids who previously showed little interest in reading and writing are now acquiring advanced literacy skills through the text-based communication in on-line video games.
When you come to GamesBX2, yoer3online for entertainment and relaxation you will have many options because here it has many different types of Games suitable for all ages and it is completely free without registration. There are two main types of games here, io games and html5. constantly updated every day to bring to the player
The special thing we should do is spend some of our time playing with the kids, which will help us interact with the kids better. Not only that, it also helps children feel shared to help them bond with their parents.and being outside with friends or someone who helps them know how to share for a better future life
You can find many games in GamesBX2.info, yorg3.online to help kids learn and be creative in doing it for the sake of harm. games is a place for you to learn and relax
------------------------------------
Gamesbx2.info
gamesbx7
shellshock2020
shellshockgame
yorg3online
yorg3 game io
emmarose

Re: Kids games and lessons from it

Post by emmarose »

Great post indeed and learned a lot. I do play word games with my kids at home and they like to solve jumble puzzles by searching daily jumble answers sometimes. By playing these games they learn and fun together that's why I can't resist them to enjoy these types of games.
Kimdeok

Post by Kimdeok »

It's a nice sharing
Tim Cahill

Post by Tim Cahill »

I understand you, I had a similar situation myself. I had to look for help on the Internet and I came across programs from the wunderkiddy website. To my surprise, they began to help and my son already knew everything that he had previously refused to understand.

https://wunderkiddy.com/activity/spring-category