A hot song with multiple dancers at China's Tik Tok

Games, contests and jokes. Have fun!

Moderator: EC

SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

A hot song with multiple dancers at China's Tik Tok

Post by SitangCampus »

Tik Tok is the most popular cellphone app of short video in the US, but whose founder is Chinese and its original version or Chinese version known as Douyin is based in China to mainly serve a large base of Chinese users.

Herewith I would like to present a short video of a hit single with a variety of dancers presented, hope you will enjoy it.
[youtube]https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1mU4y1a75a[/youtube]
Chrome

Re: A hot song with multiple dancers at China's Tik Tok

Post by Chrome »

Thanks
madalin

Re: A hot song with multiple dancers at China's Tik Tok

Post by madalin »

Yes, that is correct. TikTok was originally developed by the Chinese tech company ByteDance and was launched in China under the name Douyin. The app quickly gained popularity in China and other countries, including the United States, where it was later rebranded as Tik Tok to better appeal to a global audience. Despite its Chinese origins, Tik Tok has become one of the most widely used social media platforms around the world, with a large user base in the US and many other countries. All my friends use this app to find funny videos or useful DIYs to make something by themselves, like clothes, makeup, dishes, and so on. I for example use TikTok for business purposes. I have also found a great help - SocCeleb. This service provides you the ability to purchase views, followers, and likes.