japanese music (rock, pop, metal... everything about it)

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: EC

have you ever listen to japanese music?

yes
67%
no
33%

Total votes: 9

vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: japanese music (rock, pop, metal... everything about it)

Post by vince90 »

monique_niimura wrote:heya everybody!

I'd like to know if anyone of you like or know or have heard about japanese music. I mean, not the "traditional" one. I'm talking about the same kind of music that plays all around the world - the only difference it that it's in japanese, of course... (but sometimes the lyrics are in english, in french, etc...)

and... for the ones who have never listened to it: what's your opinion about it? would you like to know it? why? why not?

if anyone is interested... you can see in my signature part of a song of Dir en grey, my favorite band... the name of the song is 24ko cylinder... the part there says this:

"your unreachable love
my unreachable love
even now, look at it"

they basically play rock, but their style is not just "one" thing at all. they play different musics, they have their own kind of music... I don't know how to explain it...

anyway... I hope at least someone answer this topic ^^'

and for the ones who doesn't know japanese music but already think it's disgusting... talk to me. I would list a lot of bands for you to listen to. then, maybe you would open your minds...

and that's all. thanks for your atention, people...

kisses,

Mô.
Yes I did listenning Japanese rock music about 10 years ago. I liked the Loudness band (http://www.takasaki.net/Loudness/bio/ ) and they are really rocking. From my opinion Japanese entertainment industry influences very much in American culture and young generation has been adopted it very well.

Vince