what are you currently listening to?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: what are you currently listening to?

Post by LadyMacbeth »

last ps. You know - probably the only solution how to avoid all this crazy mess now was to put Michael in jail when he was still alive. All in all he was so filthy rich. He could do EVERYTHING. He could go to a whore house for sure, too. Now he is a victim of the business. A victim of US. He didn't see anything but US and finally US killed him. White US killed him. Though he also was quite... white it didn't help him to avoid... unexpected death. This time his white skin didn't help him at all...hmmm...just life... :roll:

Michael Jackson Stranger in Moscow

Cheers,
LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Our team lost. What a heartbreaker. Oh well, the season is long so we have time to recover.

Michael was able to avoid a lot of controversies just because he was rich. But he died rich in debt. He was so buried in it. Now, the whole thing is a mess! Everyone wants a piece of everything he has. I doubt if his family will get to have a share of his wealth just because his creditors will try to get back the money he owes from them.

It's ok that you make a lot of errors. Just make sure that you learn from it. :)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello englishhelps and everyone else...

I am very sorry your team has lost. Really. I hope they will be more lucky next time. In sport like in music - you are always given another chance.

Well... but as deals committing crimes by rich people -sometimes they simply should be reasonable and go to jail. Otherwise they finally will drag capital punishment for themselves. Not only jail. Who would like to buy tickets for a concert of a man who spent well ...5-10 years in jail for his crimes. Noone. But - on the other hand - who NORMAL would like to buy tickets for a man whose life became a product both of medicine and biology (3 kids from test tubes).

All in all he ended up in debts.

I think US is a really strange country. You can live like a king during your lifetime and loose everything during the same lifetime. Noone cares. I think - after all - it is really crazy. Such huge sums of money and noone cares. Doth he didn't have not only good doctors, he also didn't have good managers, good laweyrs, good advisors. Noone really understood him, noone cared.
What for he built these all facilities for kids so close to his mansion. Wasn't it another proof he CAN be a pervert? All this story is quite dirty. After all he must have been not only mentally ill (then send him to a psychiatrist instead of giving him a fortune) but also aggressive, stuborn, full of anger. ???
Though he seemed to be cheerful, nice, caring... ???

I am not a psychiatrist, anyway. I think all his family is mentally ill starting with his father and mother. And his father should be punished for sending kids to whore houses instead of sending them to schools. The same with rich Michael- a pervert.

???

That's all by now. As a musical attachment to this entry of mine - look Michael's trial 2 days before his death. You can see it everywhere on the Net. He seemed to be quite healthy - everyone says. Yeah... many people seem to be quite healthy but are they?

Soon more,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. I think LOGICALLY one thing was left to do for Michael in his lifetime. To make his own little clone after concerts in London. We are not given the chance to witness it.
However, he also.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Yeah I know how strange how a rich man can end his life drowning in debt. I think it's a matter of lifestyle as well. If you're spending more than you earn, of course you'll be in debt. But it's not isolated to the US. It's a global sickness.

I'm listening to Nobody by Wondergirls. Even though it's Korean and I don't really understand it, I love it!
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Well... generally I think that people who are close to people who can earn and who earn giant sums of money should simply care more about them. I mean - every time when I will think about Michael Jackson I will think about everything what is the worst as deals earning (thanks to hard work) giant sum of money. Noone can deny that it was his hard work and his enormous success. Michael surely thought it was his PERSONAL success. Was it the truth? I have lots of doubts about it. Maybe first step when poor people are starting to earn huge money in a very short time is to force them to visit a psychiatrist or a psychotherapist and - well hard to say it - but make them to manipulate the artist not to lose this money in the same short time.

In Michael's case the worst happened. Today I feel only disgust thinking about his death - I mean - greediness (that's first) of the environemnt (a main reason - jealousy), then lack of interest, incompetence, mockery. Is it what we should be? Is it about what humans should we be? How can a healthy man (everyone thought he was healthy) turn into a dead man into some hours. It is really disgusting. The more that he had written above 200 songs (lets say 100) - couldn't he produce a new video before his 50 concerts? Not saying a single word about a new album?

Some questions will always stay without answer I am afraid.

I think Michael Jackson is also one big question WHO HE EXACTEDLY WAS? Was he Afro-American or was he... British-American. Some other questions are also very important.
Personally I regret that noone in his close circle of people who surrounded him didn't manage him to visit a really good psychiatrist IN A DUE TIME!!!. I am not kidding at all. Besides, later, he was such a drug - lover. Why not to visit a psychiatrist Michael? We will never know the answer in this world.

Anyway - here is Michael once again. Michael as an angel presenting his perfect white body.

Michael Jackson You are not alone

Soon next songs here...
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

PS. short correction of my previous e-mail - I forgot to add the word PERSUADE in one sentence.

....Personally I regret that noone in his close circle of people who surrounded him didn't manage to persuade him to visit a really good psychiatrist IN A DUE TIME!!!. .....

Well... besides Michael was singing a lot of songs about healing the world. To me he should have rather thought about healing... himself. We are the most important people in the world for oursleves - I would have advised him. He seemed not to care about it and his age.

I don't know who was he but what I discoveredafter his horrible death TO MY OWN KNOWLEDGE is that he was such a damn American... and such a thoughtless man after all... he seemed to be an icon of a pop culture and man of the world but he was so primitive in fact, so narrow-minded somehow... was he an artist or whom at all? A kitchy artist, but were his songs as kitchy as his life seems to me to be today?
Probably he was imagining himself as a happy grandfather while sinking in debts.
However what he gave to his test-tube kids apart from money and parties in his mansion. He gave them one big slavery. Anyway - I think I know it is a way how to persuade everyone like Michael to visit a psychiatrist and control his money. But does it make sense to write it here in public? I don't think so. Anyway - Michael Jackson is dead. Once and forever.

Michael Jackson Heal the world

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

last ps. today... in my previous e-mail I should have written:

....I don't know who was he but what I discovered after his horrible death TO MY OWN KNOWLEDGE is that he was such a damn American...

Take care about psychiatrists who treat rich people- the final idea that comes to my
mind after Michael Jackson's tragic death.

LM.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

He was a product of the media and the media played with him and left him out to dry when he became older. He was the darling of the media when he was successful but media was also the one who crucified him when he was undergoing several scandals. Now that he's dead, the media is again trying to cash in on his popularity.

Still, you can see how many people are affected with his death. Maybe that is his legacy. His legacy still continues after death. That is his contribution to the world.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello englishhelps and everyone else... Michael wanted to make a career so he needed media. He wasnot able to move back. Why? Mental diesease?
Probably AT FIRST he wanted to prove his family he was the best. And he was - look beneath what a difference as deals amount of sold albums between his Thriller and The Dark Side of the Moon on the Billboard Magazine list of Best Selling Albums EVER :

Top 10
1. Michael Jackson Thriller 72,400,000
2. Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon 41,800,000
3. Soundtrack Grease 40,400,000
4. Whitney Houston Bodyguard 39,600,000
5. Bee Gees Saturday Night Fever 37,200,000
6. 7Eagles Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 36,700,000
7. Led Zeppelin IV 35,900,000
8. Shania Twain Come On Over 35,400,000
9. Michael Jackson Bad 33,200,000
10. Fleetwood Mac Rumours 32,700,000112.

However, mind what a difference between his music - full of aggresion, hatred even, and compare it with number 2 on this list. Do you know the Dark Side of the Moon, by the way?

Do you know history of Pink Floyd band?
Well... anyway all Pink Floyd band members are stilll in a good health condition I think.

Here is MONEY - from The Dark Side of the Moon:

Money Pink Floyd

Have a nice day...
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. Except of Syd Barret - the founder.

Soon next songs...
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

last ps today - read more about Syd Barret if you want to understand more. I think Michael Jackson to some level of course was another Syd Barret and I think PROBABLY a pity noone of Michael's family (???) sang Pink Floyd's song - "wish you were here". Maybe even someone from Pink Floyd should have been on memorial ceremony - instead of this ...unfortunate young man with guitar. Maybe David Gilmour should have come there and sing WISH YOU WERE HERE? What do you think? I don't know. Doth Michael achieved such a tremendous financial success, didn't he? Anyway Waters wrote WISH YOU WERE HERE but I think would have been better Gilmour sang it. Could it be possible?
I don't know...

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

LM

PS1. Michael - you finally seemed not be able to tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Did you exchange a walk on a part of a war for a lead role in a cage?

Did THEY get you to trade it?

PS2. Did Michael listen to Pink Floyd at all? I don't think so. He preferred Charlie Chaplin...his choice. RIP.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

really last ps. today
Ok. Maybe someone from GB isn't the best idea to replace a young man with guitar during Jackson's memorial ceremony. Maybe better would have been to invite Whitney Houston in this place to sing her number 4 on Billboard Magazine list?
Or someone else...

Whitney Houston I will always love you

Nice day...
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello here again...
It has been almost 2 weeks when king of pop died but still whatever you will switch on - everywhere Jackson and Jackson...the last rumour is HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN MURDERED.

Yeah...surely... SUICDE MURDER it was. If any.

Anyway - he had vilitigo or not - you all should know - what I read on Polish forum as a message from someone who can be nicknamed JACKO - this illness of autoimmune system must be trated seriously. In his (Polish Jacko) case it was cause by bad emotions/stress/nerves/fear of darkness/BAD DIET. He started to suffer from vilitigo in early childhood (5-10). Now grown up man he still is fighting with it.

What makes vilitigo worse and worse?

1. MECHANICAL stress of the skin (Jackson should have stopped to dance),
2. CHEMICAL stress of the skin (no pills - no pills that contain some substances that can
tease the skin)
3. NO COSMETICS on the skin - wrote Polish Jacko who is still alive.

So quiet life on the farm far from noise, stress, good diet. Such things can make you living long with vilitigo. Good luck to everyone!

And here another US king who eneded up badly but though similar, quite different reasons:

Elvis Presley Heart Break Hotel

LM
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Oh, it's probably a hundred times I can meet vitiligo in this forum. I'm already getting bored reading about it. :-(

Billy Talent - River below
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi Xkalibur and everyone else in this thread on this cloudy morning in my country...

Well... a lot of things about Michael Jackson whatever you will switch on. Not only here in this musical thread. He was an icon of pop music. A king of pop. However I think his career was more about politics and money and his black skin than about MUSIC - whatever it is. I cannot find somehow where THRILLER was sold the best. Surely not in US. So he became US Afro - American icon of pop music during cold war era more than everyone else.

Besides I think that in spite of his tremendous worldwide success he had too high opinion about himself and his art. I found he is forth best selling artist ever. First are The Beatles, then Presley - then someone else - and he is ONLY fourh best selling pop ARTIST. However his album THRILLER is first what should also be strange to him when he thought only about money or whatever he thought. Why?

Second best selling album is PINK FLOYD's Dark Side of the Moon. People needed psychodelia in the 70s. It was something new. Like Afro-American pop Michael Jackson in the 80s. Besides I think it is really the best album to listen to it. You have many thoughtful songs there. It is album to rest listening it/think during listening. THRILLER is about US Afro-American successful man to me and Dark Side of the Moon is about psychodelic music. All songs and lyrics are written by Pink Floyd Band. Only 2 songs from Thriller are written by Jackson - Billy Jean and Beat it as I could see. He should have been more reasonable, indeed.

Well... I cannot imagine Jackson listening to nr 2 on best selling album list ever. Maybe he should have listened to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon before going to sleep instead of taking so many pills? I would have rather recommended it to him than taking too many senseless drugs. Or listening to some classical music. Not neccesarilly Charlie Chaplin's songs. But he was a genius (to himself).

Anyway here I would like to put some songs from second best selling album ever.
There are also really good. Pity Michael neglected songs like TIME where you can sing:

........... No one told you when to run /you missed the strating gun..."
(in Michael's case these lyrics should go - no one told you when to stop /so you had died too soon...)

or - still the same song:

............ Sun is the same in a relative way but you are older/shorter of breathe and one day closer to death....... (Michael thought he was immortal)

He simply forgot he was already 50. Only 50... already 50... depends on which side of the moon you stand, doesn't it? :(

Anyway some Pink Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon pieces - for Michael and everyone who cares - I specially recommend BRAIN DAMAGE - many reasons of it... :roll:

1. Brain damage
Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon Brain Damage
2. Any colour you like
Pink Floyd Dark Side of The moon Any colour you like
3. TIME
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon TIME
4. Breathe
Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon Breathe

Till the same end Michael Jackson seemed to be ON THE RUN and that's how it ended :

5. On the run
Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon On the run

Soon next posts...nice day...sorry for my language errors...

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. here full version of BREATHE song : it starts with heart-beating...

Pink Floyd Dark Side of The Moon BREATHE

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

last ps. today I hope -

Well if you want to know MY OPINION Jackson died because of overusing pills. I think
he treated his skin VERY BADLY as well as his health since the beginning of 90's.
Why? Hard to say. He wanted to be a white artist or who.

Anyway to me a lesson should be - every time you take a lot drugs (because there are times you must take lot of drugs in fact) you should be also prescribed medicaments to have a balance of ion economy inside your blood/body. I think first aid for Jackson was made really badly. Generally I think he died because of cardiac arrest - in fact. But what happened to his heart? Myocardial ifarction? I don't think.
I think his heart pacemaker stopped cause he took too many strong drugs and noone cared about his ion economy. You should always prescribe additional drugs to balance it specially when someone has very chemically sensible skin in addition to many other health problems. You know - everything in your body first is about PLUS and MINUS than about many other things. And work of heart pacemaker dopends on your PLUS and MINUS more than about adrenaline. MY OPINION. So he should have been given some electrical current to his heart/chest to stimulate the heart. Probably they should have connected him to some sophisticated machines. Didn't they have them? Anyway in my opinion doctors killed Jacko. And he had killed himself at first. The same with Presley :(.

Here is last piece of music from Dark Side of the Moon to close sad Jacko's topic.
The album begins and ends with heart beating. And here is the last song - Eclipse.

Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon ECLIPSE

LM

PS. Michael Jackson should have been also connected to electrical current as deals to cure his head. But noone offered as to him. Pity. Everyone knows it is a way to improve him. The last moment was when he came to the court in ...pyjama. Was he normal? And he won everything. It is another sad lesson about this world I think.
Anyway - rest in peace Michael.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Well, the media is now taking advantage of the fact that powerful pills were found at the home of MJ. Tsk tsk.

I'm listening to the tribute done during his memorial. My favorite is Gone Too Soon by Usher.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello again everyone :)

Well... first sorry for my all errors. There are so many of them in my posts but I will try to improve it. However I don't have much time to think twice upon what I am writing here :(

OK. Media are crazy but it is good to know SOME truth. I think Michael Jackson in fact was a miserable liar. All his life was a lie, what he was talking to media were lies, everything was one big lie and mockery. And the biggest lie was his great career when in fact he suffered senselessly through most of this time. I don't like Michael Jackson at all.
I would write here what I really think about his talents but I prefer to stay silent. Everyone is so compassionate to him now. He suffered so much. Why didn't he stop?
A good question. He could do a lot of better things quitting his pop career than going on with it but he was too ...???...to do it. Too... comfortably. He loved his lifestyle. He loved lies. He loved living in lies. He simply loved to be so strange etc. He for himself was god, he wanted to make his own clone. Was he normal? I don't know. He was abusing kids - everyone forgave it to him cause he was so good (people tell it). Too me he got psychiatric disease about being MENTALLY RETARDED - moved back to his childhood and the world of phantasy. People around him should have told it to him and offer him some good psychiatrists. Think reasonable. He wasnot able to use his money. Finally he lost everything. What I really miss in media these days is how much did it cost to keep NEVERLAND RANCH per month? Now everyone is silent cause this ranch killed him. He wanted to be good. He wasn't wise at all.

Ok. Besides he was naive, childish - about his white skin too. He wasn't able to understand Europe at all. He saw here ...Charlie Chaplin? He was one big idiot.
Thus he died killed by US doctors. If he didn't die I would never ever think in fact he was such a dumb US -man. Really. I must say I am still shocked - how could he? Anyway I never was any big fan of his specially when he started his whitening process or what.

I am not able to understand many things about him but I can also understand a lot of.
He was fighting with the music environement. What for? Did he like it so much? Doth he earned a fortune. Besides I cannot understand why he liked to present his WHITE BODY in videoclips so much? When black he didn't do it. Because it cost or what? Doth he was ill. Strange. Like many things in Michael Jackson.

Anyway here some KARAOKE pieces from Pink Floyd's The Wall. Maybe they created the truth about Europe in XXth century - not Charlie Chaplin. Michael wasnot able to understand why his THRILLER became so popular and what about demanding from him to understand THE WALL album.

Electrical current - the only rescue for him as deals my opinion :(

Anyway here are some fine songs from Pink Floyd's The Wall.

1. Comfortably numb about pain....the child is grown/the dream is gone/ I have become/comfortbaly numb...

Pink Floyd The Wall Comfortably numb

2. MOTHER about who is mother and if she thinks you should or shouldnot build the wall...
Pink Floyd The Wall Mother

3. NOBODY HOME - about "...fading roots"
Pink Floyd The Wall Nobody Home

4. HEY YOU about .... can you help me? don't tell me there is no hope at all. Together we'll win divided we'll fall".

Pink Floyd The Wall HEY YOU

I put here THE WALL album cause it wasnot best selling PINK FLOYD's album but this album brings a question what is art? Is art a truth about your soul or looking for money?
THE WALL splitted PINK FLOYD. Waters left his colegues. The Wall is music about human suffering/human feelings. Michael Jackson compared to Roger Waters was very unhuman somehow. Now everyone feels sadness/compasion. I feel he was a liar for money. And a spendthrift at the same time. And idiot in life. Maybe he could earn better while telling more truth about his views on US than trying to be WHITE. Anyway he succeded the last.
No doubts :(

Once again sorry for my errors. Soon more...
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Ps. I came here to say that in-famous Jacko was in Poland in 1997 and told that "... everyone laughs at Poland and Polish citizens but he is going to give back honour and dignity to Poland".
I didn't know I should have laughed or cried hearing these words :( Anyway he won his court cases in US. He must have been quite aware what was he talking about.

Here is Michael Jackson's amazing voice in Charlie Chaplin's SMILE song. Haven't we heard the same song sung by his brother Jermaine during Michael's funeral? I shed 3 tears that moment... or 1 tear exactedly. Compare 2 versions:

Michael Jackson SMILE

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Last song for today from me is Say say say by Jackson and McCartney. I wonder sometimes what he thought singing with someone from the Beatles. "I am young, smart, handsome...I am such a cute boy I will have everything". Something like that - no doubt. And he had. Or it seemed he had. :roll:

Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson Say say say

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Hello again everyone :)

Well... first sorry for my all errors. There are so many of them in my posts but I will try to improve it. However I don't have much time to think twice upon what I am writing here :(

OK. Media are crazy but it is good to know SOME truth. I think Michael Jackson in fact was a miserable liar. All his life was a lie, what he was talking to media were lies, everything was one big lie and mockery. And the biggest lie was his great career when in fact he suffered senselessly through most of this time. I don't like Michael Jackson at all.
I would write here what I really think about his talents but I prefer to stay silent. Everyone is so compassionate to him now. He suffered so much. Why didn't he stop?
A good question. He could do a lot of better things quitting his pop career than going on with it but he was too ...???...to do it. Too... comfortably. He loved his lifestyle. He loved lies. He loved living in lies. He simply loved to be so strange etc. He for himself was god, he wanted to make his own clone. Was he normal? I don't know. He was abusing kids - everyone forgave it to him cause he was so good (people tell it). Too me he got psychiatric disease about being MENTALLY RETARDED - moved back to his childhood and the world of phantasy. People around him should have told it to him and offer him some good psychiatrists. Think reasonable. He wasnot able to use his money. Finally he lost everything. What I really miss in media these days is how much did it cost to keep NEVERLAND RANCH per month? Now everyone is silent cause this ranch killed him. He wanted to be good. He wasn't wise at all.

Ok. Besides he was naive, childish - about his white skin too. He wasn't able to understand Europe at all. He saw here ...Charlie Chaplin? He was one big idiot.
Thus he died killed by US doctors. If he didn't die I would never ever think in fact he was such a dumb US -man. Really. I must say I am still shocked - how could he? Anyway I never was any big fan of his specially when he started his whitening process or what.

I am not able to understand many things about him but I can also understand a lot of.
He was fighting with the music environement. What for? Did he like it so much? Doth he earned a fortune. Besides I cannot understand why he liked to present his WHITE BODY in videoclips so much? When black he didn't do it. Because it cost or what? Doth he was ill. Strange. Like many things in Michael Jackson.

Anyway here some KARAOKE pieces from Pink Floyd's The Wall. Maybe they created the truth about Europe in XXth century - not Charlie Chaplin. Michael wasnot able to understand why his THRILLER became so popular and what about demanding from him to understand THE WALL album.

Electrical current - the only rescue for him as deals my opinion :(

Anyway here are some fine songs from Pink Floyd's The Wall.

1. Comfortably numb about pain....the child is grown/the dream is gone/ I have become/comfortbaly numb...

Pink Floyd The Wall Comfortably numb

2. MOTHER about who is mother and if she thinks you should or shouldnot build the wall...
Pink Floyd The Wall Mother

3. NOBODY HOME - about "...fading roots"
Pink Floyd The Wall Nobody Home

4. HEY YOU about .... can you help me? don't tell me there is no hope at all. Together we'll win divided we'll fall".

Pink Floyd The Wall HEY YOU

I put here THE WALL album cause it wasnot best selling PINK FLOYD's album but this album brings a question what is art? Is art a truth about your soul or looking for money?
THE WALL splitted PINK FLOYD. Waters left his colegues. The Wall is music about human suffering/human feelings. Michael Jackson compared to Roger Waters was very unhuman somehow. Now everyone feels sadness/compasion. I feel he was a liar for money. And a spendthrift at the same time. And idiot in life. Maybe he could earn better while telling more truth about his views on US than trying to be WHITE. Anyway he succeded the last.
No doubts :(

Once again sorry for my errors. Soon more...
LM
Michael Jackson was not a saint, that's for sure. But the media did its job of over-sensationalizing whatever scandal MJ was in. Besides, I believe that MJ was packaged as a guilty pedophile so the people saw him that way. It was never proven in court that he did those things to children and yet people see him as a pedophile. Media did that job.

I'm not defending him. All I'm saying is they should be consistent. But that's just wishful thinking.

He's done some very bad things that's why I don't want to remember his as a person, I want to remember him as the King of Pop.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Last song for today from me is Say say say by Jackson and McCartney. I wonder sometimes what he thought singing with someone from the Beatles. "I am young, smart, handsome...I am such a cute boy I will have everything". Something like that - no doubt. And he had. Or it seemed he had. :roll:

Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson Say say say

LM
What a great collaboration from two of the most influential artists of our time.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

New day new problems to face. Well... I think guilty or not (to me guilty no doubt) Jackson should have thought more about his future in the mid 90's. Doth he already had kids then. And some money still. Wasn't it a good moment? A perfect moment? What did he imagine? I really don't know. The end is known.

But this time I would like to write something...completely different . I mean - should he have sung at all? As a child yes. But later? He liked to be a star, to shine. At home he was noone but TV helped him to be someone better, to feel better. What was the truth? Who was telling him "Michael, what a cute boy you are". Anyway after a record everyone went home. What there? The same what before? What the end? Poor end. Exctedly.

So I think it is good and it is a lesson from Michael's life story to tell kids who are comming to TV instead of doing other - probably more useful - things that these are 2 worlds in their life - first world - the true one is their home, second is why are we here in TV studio, what are we doing here and what are we doing here is what we can later watch on the screen and it should look great cause we are working hard to get it.

Michael Jackson was on TV since he was 12. What more to say? I think he had enough time to realise what he was doing, what he was living for, what the world is, what the life is like. He didn't study at the same time, he didn't do many other things. He had plenty of time to think and conclude.

Besides - watch the video. On the video beneath Michael sings great. He is a kid.
But later? Anyway he was a good dancer. Probably that's all he should have done later.
But he loved to be a star so much. And singing helps to be a star. Not dancing. I also think he liked singing though I don't think he was a great singer. Good Afro-Americans singers have better voices thus his roots were fading more and more in the ocean of technology... and because of many other reasons. What do you think?

Young Michael with his brothers in their hit "I want you back":

The Jackson Five - I Want You Back

Have a nice Monday and sorry for my errors :)

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello once again for a moment...

Well again Jackson 5 and my question WOULD MICHAEL BE SUCCESSFUL ON HIS OWN?
I don't know. All depends on many things - his contribution to the band stage appearance including. What I can say - though I am any expert of course - is that on Jackson5 videos both Michael's movements and voice are more quiet, slower, fluent. The later the more anger and nerves he presented. I really don't he didn't want to perform with his brothers last time. He told to them "forget it". Pity. Anyway he probably deserved all he met in his life :( All. :(

Jackson 5 - Sugar daddy

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

The Jackson 5 music is more of a "motown" kind of music. That's why MJ's decision to go solo is one of the best thing that he did. He was able to combine black and white music together.

But I agree that he did sang a lot of great songs when he was with Jackson 5.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi englishhelps and everyone else...

Well.. I really don't know if Michael's solo career was such a success of his.
It was a success but apart from money? I think the problem of him was that PROBABLY he wasnot on his RIGHT place in life. Somehow. Why? I think he liked shining, he liked to be a star. But do you really have to be a world pop star to be any star at all? Perhaps for him would have been better to be a star in his own... family. I think pity it didn't start like that. Maybe the end of his story could be much more cheerful? Did he really need to be so famous and so rich? I don't think so. But he had only few other options what to do in his life. Why? A different issue. Maybe life is more about those OTHER options than about one option that finally kills you... ?
I personally still don't know. Anyway - what I can read here and there is that 5 for 10 Michael's best are about Jacksons 5 - if he is right no Jackson 5 in his 10 best to me.
Your opinion?

Jackson5 Never can say good bye

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

His musical career was a success. But his personal life wasn't. There's a big difference. As a musician, you can't ask for anything else. He succeeded in providing wonderful music and he paved the way for his successors. But as a person, we wasn't that successful. That's why he wasn't able to take care of his money while he was involved in a lot of scandals. It happens to a lot of successful people.

I'm currently listening to Tupac songs. I'm also a fan of gangsta rap. :)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi again...

well... I don't know what does it mean happy/unhappy - some people claim that it is immpossible to be quite happy in your life for a longer time than a...moment. I cannot say Michael was unhappy. Did he have a feeling of unhappy life? I don't know - you think he was unhappy but did he tell it to you? He wanted to make a clone of himself. Was he unhappy? Anyway as deals relationships you can be happy and unhappy... it is so complicated sometimes. I think Michael was mentally ill. Mentally ill people can be both happy and unhappy - depends on their moods etc. - like everyone. But first thing is they are mentally ill - it is an illness that matters, not their moods. To me a tragedy of Michael started when ... well... what was bought when THRILLER became so famous. Who was bought then? I cannot find any interviews/any serious conversations with Michael about his(???) success. Why? I don't know. I can hear EVERYWHERE "Thriller was bought , THRILLER was sold..." not MICHAEL JACKSON was bought. Not then. Later, yes. Probably till the end of his days he thought people bought MICHAEL JACKSON when in fact they bought THRILLER with Michael Jackson. I don't have any slightest idea. I was too little kid at the time of ...THRILLER success to tell you now who was Michael Jackson to me THEN. I didn't care. I remember his SMOOTH CRIMINAL first when I thought "OMG... US is so dangerous".

But earlier?

Probably this...misunderstanding of his own success lead him to total diseaster in life.
A human being is a very complicated machine but in one place Michael Jackson became someone whom he didn't have to be for sure. Why did he do it?

Anyway - listen to some young Michael and have a good day...

Jacksons 5 I will be there

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps1. OK. So I diagnosed Michael Jackson with a chronic mental diesease that he didn't treat and this mental diesease is called I WILL SHOW YOU WHO I AM! YOU WILL REMEMBER ME YOU SUCKERS!

ps2. I met a lot of mentally ill people in misearable life situation who were very happy indeed. You could think "what an unhappy man" - but in fact this man was very happy and all what he wanted was to be left in peace with his happiness. He also wanted some other things. Like every human being. But problems with defining his needs made him mentally ill. Or other people. Or lack of communication within family.

MICHAEL JACKSON BEN

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

That's why riches are never an assurance of happiness. I've always envied people living in slum areas but are very happy. They don't have money but they are still happy.

Right now I'm listening to Nobody by the Wondergirls again. It's been my favorite songs for a few weeks now. Hehe
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi here again...

Everywhere Michael and Michael...how boring... you know - when ORDINARY people see some things that don't exist or they hear some voices that don't exist they are sent to mental hospitals cause they have DELUSIONS/FANCIES you know... illusions that can make them self-aggresive. It is what happened to Michael Jackson when he started to criticise his father and started to talk bad things about him. It led him to self -agressivenes because of his DELUSIONS. Noone told it to Michael cause everyone was envious of his money. In the meantime he imagined himself to be a kind of Napoleon Bonaparte or whom... :roll: Finally Michael killed himself instaed of killing his father.
One more proof he was mentally ill.

OK. There are plenty of reasons when you can get mad. Some are about your needs, other about your ILLUSIONS (delusions), then fear or dramatic PAIN can also sent you in mental hospital. :(

Anyway lets leave dead Michael in peace. Cause I am not a big fan of Wondergirls I will put some young Michael beneath:

Michael Jackson ft. Paul McCartney - The Girl is Mine

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

That's a great song. I'm listening to it now. :)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello today...

Well... I would really like to finish a subject of Michael Jackson at last. To me his story will always be a story about a place of human being within a family, about a place of a family in a society, about a place of human being in the society and about ...law. Yes - about law and money but more about law.
It is a story that isn't much American in fact. No happy end though lot of smiles and talking about never, never give up etc.

It is a story about a greedy man (???) who was allowed to be greedy that's why I don't know what is going on now. It is a story of a man who had a wig and noone knew about it. It is a story about botchy doctors who weren't able to help their patient and did nothing to help. They did nothing to help. So in fact it is a story about a forgotten rich man. Also about morality - yes. But more about untreated fancies. About UTOPIA created by a rich one. What the result? :roll:

Currently I am listening to MAN IN THE MIRROR by Michael Jackson:

Michael Jackson Man in the Mirror

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

PS. I want to write that as far as possible I am going to avoid MJ topic cause more and more mess about it.

Some people say “it is not about law, it is about money or even more – about WHO RULES?”

I think that if law is better Michael wouldn’t have earned such a huge sum of money for THRILLER. It seems to me it is a core of all problems cause everyone is so silent about THRILLER somehow. Why?

As a result of THRILLER success Michael’s ego reached God’s level and remained there.
In real life he bought a house that ruined him (it was much overpaid investition I suppose).
Besides he started to do things that ruined his health. Noone was able to help him. Noone really liked him?

On the Net I found that only 30 million of over 100 million sold copies of THRILLER were bought in US. Then Michael managed to sell around 20-30 million of his albums copies. He never repeated THRILLER success. He never reached half of this success. Why?

Has he ever thought about it? How do you think?

Michael Jackson-Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Have a nice day...
LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

He never reached the success of Thriller because that success was the pinnacle of anyone's success. It's hard to match that success. Just because he never repeated the same success doesn't mean that he was a failure afterwards. :)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi englishhelps again...

What are you currently listening to?
I am listening to a song beneath. I never saw this video of white Michael before watching it during his next memorial on one of musical channels.

Have you seen this video?
Michael Jackson and Eddie Murphy "What's Up With You ?"

Anyway I think only my version suits in Michael's case. He overdosed drugs many years ago and was overdosing them till the end of his days in this world :(
It all combined with his head-burnt from 1984 and with side effects of his plastic surgeries/whitening process (permament pain because of general chemical burining/vilitigo(?), lupus(?) ) gave a terrible pain he suffered.I think it is seen on many his later videos.
This pain. Thus he became bald (too many drugs). It is like during chemical therapy. Did he have a skin cancer? Even more drugs. Why was he taking more and more injections?
I don't know. A bad therapy to him. But 10-15 years ago people knew much less about immunological system. Really. Now they can treat many diseases better. Maybe 15 years ago everyone thought vilitigo (if Michael had any vilitigo at all) was only about your feelings@visual effects. Is it possible? I don't have any clue. I know , however, it is very, very difficult to diagnose correctly many illnesses - specially these caused by changes in immunological system. What happened to Michael? Without having his skin researched will we ever know? :roll:

LM.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. I think Klein and Murray should go to jail. Michael had been treated by Klein for 2 decades. He said Michael came to him to 'restore his face". But what about his skin?
And not a single word about first aid he got. Total botchy I think :(.
I will never understand why Michael didn't get any electrical stimulation during his first aid. I think everyone was thinking about the fact he was eating a few and was wearing oxygen mask. Problems with heart appear very often when you have problems with breathing. But I think Michael had other problems. He ate too little vitamins and substances to balance loads in his blood. Thus his pacemaker stopped. Anyway, during each first aid action on each US movie electrical stimulation of heart is being made.
I hope he got such a one. Now look benath - that's what I watched today. What do you think?

Weird Al Yankovic - Fat

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

When talking about Michael Jackson people in media also watch:

Alien ant farm smooth criminal

Backstreet boys Everybody

or

Genesis I can't dance

and many others things like these but I don't like it :(
Pity they don't air anything about stupid doctors.
Anyway Michael is dead - before he was a human being and a patient.
And one of people in media. Hard to believe they don't like him so much... :roll:

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Why oh why noone is listening currectly to Michael Jackson? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Here are 2 songs of him for today (I hope I didn't put them here before):
Jackson 5 I'll be there

Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

Soon next songs here...
LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Hello LM!

I don't listen that much to MJ when I'm at home. You know why? Because I can hear his music playing everywhere when I'm outside! Seriously. The malls are playing his songs. It's like he never died. :)

But right now, I'm listening to a guitar cover of a child prodigy from Korea with the song Billie Jean. What a great cover!
AdiNNa

Post by AdiNNa »

I'm listening to Kristine - Se thelo {-:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi today,

Jackson omnipresent …indeed. Well… even if he disappears from the TV screens one day he will never die. NEVER. He will always be a symbol -a victim of media. He is much more a victim of himself but well…people…

Anyway – today I would like to write a very interesting story. By the way - do you know
that I have read that when Jackson became accused of abusing kids his own sister La Toya supported these accusations? Why did she do it? Did anyone try to explain it/talk to her what proves did she have/what arguments?

Why am I reminding those facts? Today I have watched a very interesting program on Polish TV – “A court – family deprartment”. The court case was about 2 Polish sisters who hated each other. Finally the older got burnt one day. Her whole face became a nightmare. She had used her ordinary cosmetics when a tragedy happened. She started to scream in a moment. She didn’t know what happened. She was brought to hospital immediately. Her servant drove her there in a taxi.
Who did it? What happened? Someone added a poison to her cosmetics. Who? She thought her younger, envious sister. Who could do it?
Their parents were divorced. I didn’t see a beginning of the program but I think a father of sisters brought them both to court cause he found his younger daughter guilty. She wasn’t.
Best friend of older sister ruined her face. Finally she admitted it when pressed to wall in a proper way. Finally a judge said –first to both sisters - a very wise speech – “…you care about everyone else much better than above each other. Look what you do young ladies! Doth you are two sisters and you will always be. Other people are only using you when you fight with each other. Think over it. And you parents – doth in spite of your divorce you should realise you still have some duties as deals your own kids. What did you do to prevent such story?”

I don’t know if this story – such a court case – can happen in reality but I think it was a very good story indeed. Sisters were teenagers. Not quite rich but they had 1 servant.

Can you get it?

OK. Now some Michael:

Michael Jackson leave me alone

PS. Sorry for my language errors!!!
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

I didn't know that his sister accused him as well. That is weird. Maybe she meant well but the media spun the story again to make it look bad.

I'm listening to More than Words. Such a great song to listen to.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi everyone...

Ups... I think all depends on your personal view on MJ. To me he will always be a smooth criminal. Someone who should have gone to jail for his own sake. But noone managed to put Michael pervert there. Pity. I think Michael's mother can avoid hell in future when she will give all HER money to Michael's kids etc. That's all. Probably Michael's life also could be different when people cared about him better. Maybe he didn't deserve it?

A lot of humans think he started to be dependent on pain-killers after his head burnt in 1984. I think it must have been something like Polish court story from my post above.

He must have taken too many drugs in a very short time (much too short) to be white cause he HATED his family so much. Soon parts of his skin started to go off, other parts became quite dark (like after chemical burnt, very ugly dark scars appeared- like on the picture of his leg when he was supposed to be bitten by a tropical spider - they say).

What besides? Vitiligo and LUPUS were diagnosed. Read more specially about LUPUS and how does it look like - they could be simply both results of chemical burnt.

Besides, each time when I am switching on TV these days and I can see a surgery movie - the doctors are doing something with a heart of a patient and every time someone calls for electrical stimulation. We don't know the reason of his death. Nothing was written in his act of death what exactedly happened to him - empty space there till today.

Just life. Besides do you really think he loved kids as much as everyone claims? I don't believe it. Many reasons.

Ok. Here some Michael again ...

Michael Jackson Jam

Nice day...
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Well... I came back to say that Michael's story is also a story of human pain and how your suffering can isolate you. No doubts he had been all in pain for a long time (15 years at least). Did he regret his whitening? He should have because of this pain. Did he?
What next - why not 80% for his kids. Only 40% - doth he loved his kids so much.
Anyway he should have left his amazing career in the middle of 90'ties. Because of health problems and for kids. When he didn't do it - only worse and worse for his skin etc. Finally probably noone did any electrical stimulation of his heart. I think people should be better for one another but was Michael good for anyone? I think he should have gone to a psychiatrist when he started to talk badly about his father and decided to be someone from children book. Last hope for him :(

Jackson 5 Can you feel it

LM
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi again here...

I think we (I) should stop Michael Jackson’s here at last. Did plastic surgeries of his face start his slow death or no- he exaggerated with many more things (to me). The result is known. To me money he earned became his best friend and his worst enemy.

Final conclusions from his story:
1. Don’t make fun with (from) your doctors
2. Change the doctors when you can see no results of your therapy
3. Try different therapies when you are ill
4. Insomnia and depression should be treated both chemically and by psychotherapy
5. Don’t forget about Jackson5 and dark side of life when discussing Michael
Jackson – whatever this dark side of life is.
6. It is very logical to me he became child abuser – money shouldn’t be above
truth. Another example that truth doesn’t have price.
7. Not everything can bought for money – including life. Can you bring Michael back
to life?

More or less that ‘s all from me as deals this very sad, difficult and never ending subject.
As deals the tragedy of one too rich man with too rich imagination/too many expectations and one family…

Here is a song to sum up what I have written:

The Killers Good night, travel well

PS. Soon next songs from me...
LM
Dexter
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dexter »

:arrow: Chris de Burgh - Read my name