what are you currently listening to?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: EC

englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: what are you currently listening to?

Post by englishhelps »

Did you just make a joke when you said that bending on one's knees you can do a lot of things? hehehe

It was raining so hard the whole day so I was just listening to the pitter patter of the rain. I love rain. Come to think of it, there is a song "Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain". :)

I think Poker face is going to win. It's a good song though.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi englishhelps and everyone who cares..

Nice to see you here... well.. I wrote that on BENDING knees you can do lot of things. In fact. I thought about gardening and cleaning weeds, about picking up some fruits and vegetables, about cleaning floor - such things. What did you mean?
You can also sit or lie WITH bent knees. You can ride with bent knees too.

Is it so important?

Anyway I would like to write that the Jacksons (Michael's parents) decided to let detectives find out what happened to their son. Somehow they arenot able to understand what in fact they did wrong. I am not suprised. His father, JOSEPH,
was bit too cruel but how much truth in Michael's vomitting at his sight?
He (Michael) never tried to run away from home , he was singing all his life, his father was calling him to have some money from him even in 1994 - well... I can see a heap of lies in all things and words Michael's was doing/saying. He had a nickname after his father, he never did in public anything to get rid of it (like a court case or what).
Why? He was a sucker. That's who Michael was.
I think his father smells a murder and doesn't want to be next victim or he doesn't want to have such a misearable end when his wife is dead first. They both are 80.
I think, however, all case is about how much Michael suffered because of his insane whitening process. He never told it to anyone.

I read on his death bed were: a doll, a rosary, pants-napkin for ill people. I think injections must have been very painful and he was losing control all over his body for a short time urinating to the bed or what. People around him were insane not sending him to hospital. Thus he died. They were all scared of him so much. Even Murray preferred to give him a shot him then thinking what with Michael - living vampire. But he must have see he is bald, no veins. Where is Michael's body now?

Al Weird Yankovic LIKE A SURGEON

You know - in every episode of dr House the same moment when heart stops beating in hospital without any singular reason electrical stimulation is made. I cannot understand 30-40 minutes long first aid for Michael at his home when the ambulance came 4 minutes after calling it. Murray is insane doctor. The rest aren't better. Everyone must have been scared of him. All.

Well... life is so scary. Isn't it?

LM

PS1. Pity noone made any I AM SAD video about Michael Jackson. Really. Maybe he would have thought deeper seeing himself laughed out by someone wearing Chaplin's cloth singing this song when stuck in the corner of the room or lying in the coffin. Michael died cause he was such an idiot - somehow. :( That's all.

PS2. I think LIKE A SURGEON isn't a bad parody but EAT IS is better. Though I don't know...what do you think? :roll:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. Sorry for my language errors like...

...Even Murray preferred to give him a shot him than thinking what with Michael - living vampire...

Well... I think Michael Jackson was a man dominated by fear instaed of being fearless.
It happened within years. Why? More and more lies. More and more pain. All crazy.
Noone knew that so bad with him. Some people left job - like his previous cook etc. What a crazy guy , indeed.

Al Weird Yankovic Smells like Nirvana

Soon next songs I am currently listening to... :roll:
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Well... last conclusions of this story are what I had written before:
1. gods are fearless
2. never make a god of yourself specially when you are alone/lonely
3. never humiliate doctors

Such things...

PINK FLOYD Fearless

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi - a song for today is U2 and Yahweh. I am currently listening to it. Why? Why not - first answer. Second - U2 plays here in my native Silesia today. Not far from me. However it is... today when I have learnt about it. Besides I don't know how much for tickets.

U2 Yahweh

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

I've always wanted to see U2 perform live. I honestly believe that Bono is sincere in his humanitarian efforts.

I'm listening to Beautiful Ones by Suede.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi eneglishhelps and everyone here...

Nice to read you. Well... I don't have a slightest clue if Bono is sincere in his doing good - whatever it means. I cannot get inside his head. Lets hope. Bono - apart from music - seems to have so called normal life - a wife and 4 kids. Probably he is in the age when he thinks life is something more than money. Or he can be dissapointed with his kids. Or... or he wants to earn even more money in fact. Should we be so gloomy, however?

Anyway 1 U2 concert in Poland seemed to be a total success. Bono was shouting "I LOVE POLISH PEOPLE". It is very nice. Everyone knows what is on - we don't need here anyone saying what people live in Poland. Well... in case of Bono I would forgive it him (after some time) but in case of Michael Jackson in 1997 it sounded really... STUPID (or even worse) :(

Well... so today next U2 song from their album "How to dismantle atomic bomb". The song is called "A man and a woman". I think it is a good song.

U2 A man and a woman

Soon I am going to put here more U2 from their latest album "NO LINE ON THE HORIZON"
Ok.

What besides? Something medical. Have you ever heard about such a disease?

Posttraumatic stress disorder

Hope to read you soon...
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi today...

Well..nothing new in this thread. Little bit pity. So turn for me again. Yesterday I came to conlusion that I could put here some latest U2 but today I changed my opinion and I will put here some LATEST Mando Diao. I wonder which band is cheaper as deals tickets for their concerts and why ( I mean U2 or Mando Diao). But I don't know and don't want to know cause I want to have more cheerful view on life. My choice.
Anyway I think that when in times of the best PINK FLOYD MTV existed they should have had such videos like Mando Diao and they could earn even more. MTV helped much many artists. Don't you think? :roll:

Here is latest Mando Diao and their MEAN STREET - official video:

Mando Diao Mean street

Englishhelps - how about Boyz2Men concert? Write here more.
I don't like them much but they used to be very famous specially in US. In 90ties.
How much do they cost today, hm?

All the best,
LM

PS. Next mental disease to read about today is PARANOIA - very common mental disease nowadays as it seems to me :roll:

Paranoia

Soon more...
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi here today...

Hi on Money to everyone in this thread. Nelly Furtado for a good beginning of another busy week. She sings in Spanish in her last album. She sings nice I think though the quality of the record is poor. Sorry.

Nelly Furtado Manos al aire

A mental disorder to analise today is DELUSION. Why delusion is so important?
Cause delusion + delusion + delusion + delusion ... + x delusions more = PARANOIA :(

Delusion

I think posttraumatic stress disorder is also kind of delusion or isn't it? :roll:

Generally I think mental illnesses are of 2 kinds:
1. neourosis (example: posttramautic stress disorder)
2. delusions (example:paranoia)
I also think posstraumatic stress disoreder can get into paranoia when not treated.
The same I read on one Polish forum that you can get from psychosis (dramatic kind of paranoia) into psychopatic behaviours. Did you know it? I think interesting ( or not) :(

Soon more from me...have a nice day.
LM

PS. I think Michael Jackson suffered from paranoia but since his childhood. In his chilhood he had a different inborn mental illness I think. Read me soon.

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Ps. I should have written HALLO on MONDAY in my post above. Sorry!!!

Soon more songs and something about very common neurosis that can be inborn and should be treated :(

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

last ps today ups... I wrote:
I think Michael Jackson suffered from paranoia but since his childhood. In his chilhood he had a different inborn mental illness I think.
I should have written:

...I think Michael Jackson suffered from paranoia since his childhood. In his chilhood, however, he also had another inborn mental illness I think. ....

Here I want to add - of course he could also get this illness observing his family around him. But generally he was a little paranoic I think and that won :(

Soon more. Mind English subtitles in Nelly's Spanish song.

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Hi LM!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the BoyzIIMen concert. My fiancee was sick so we weren't able to go. But according to my friends, it was really good. They sang mostly their old songs.

I didn't know Nelly Furtado can sing in Spanish. That's a surprise. :)

I'm listening to my college basketball team's victory song. We won again!
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Ps. I should have written HALLO on MONDAY in my post above. Sorry!!!

Soon more songs and something about very common neurosis that can be inborn and should be treated :(

LM
hey, why don't you try editing your posts instead of writing it all again?

but back to the topic : I am listening to a Soundtrack from 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona', which is really nice :)
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi today to everyone...

TUESDAY. Well... I am very sorry that someone wasn't able to take part in the show that had been paid in advance because...***... it is really very sad. Maybe next time will be better. I hope, englishhelps, your fiancee is already healthy what, I think, is the most important.

Here is a cheerful song to both of you - a cheerful song for cheerful Tuesday though it is quite rainy day in my country... it is also a song for all Michael Jackson's fans all over the world who are still in big depression after unexpected loss of their immortal hero who has been buried by his cheerful family in unidentified grave as I read what is even sadder to them.

Marit Larson if a song can get me you

Illusion - this thread generally is about music so I shouldnot type here much at all what I presume. However, the forum isn't typically musical one but for English learners so I think I can type here too. That's all.

As deals mental illness to read today it will be Michael Jackson's first mental illness that was - according to me - DEPRESSION. He could have it either inborn or he got it in his early childhood because of his...paranoic personality (that doesn't have to start a paranoia illness in future but it can - MY OPINION)

Here is something about depression but to know more you should read particular links inside the page:

Depression

Well that's all today I think. Tomorrow another singing woman - probably. And then some singing men ...???...and so on...and so on...

To close this entry of mine one of the best Michael Jackson's songs (my opinion) when both his voice and his nose and his skin and his hair and who knows what else were OK.
I put it here before but not in original version. A beautiful song of funny but also sad and crying Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson BEN

LM
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Hi today to everyone...

Illusion - this thread generally is about music so I shouldnot type here much at all what I presume. However, the forum isn't typically musical one but for English learners so I think I can type here too. That's all.

LM
do you by any chance have the slightest understanding in what I wrote before?:> I don't think so. Anyway, I think there's no point in talking to someone who won't listen. that's why you keep having these monologues throughout the forums, almost like Shakespearean Lady Macbeth.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

LM,

What Illusion is trying to say is to just "Edit" your post if you have additional thoughts that you want to say or if you want to correct a previous post so as not to appear as spam. :)

I'm listening to Poker Face by Lady Gaga. She's having a concert here tonight but I decided not to watch. I'm not really a big fan.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Sugar - FLO RIDA
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Alvinho

Post by Alvinho »

I do love 80's stuff.

Now I'm listening to "Turn Back the Clock", sung by a British band called Johnny Hates Jazz....and almost weeping.
No language is useless.......whoever finds any language useless just has an empty and....useless brain.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi here again today...

How nice 3 people wrote something. Great. Well... I will try to avoid errors in my posts (is it possible?) - that's the most reasonable idea to me.

Other things? Singing woman for a beginning of this entry of mine.

Cascada Evacuate The Dancefloor

Then some 80's but in a bit...different version:

Indian THRILLER

or

Chineese??? THRILLER

And now my favourite 90'ties:

Vanessa Williams save the best for last

Soon more 90'ties here...

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

I love the Indian Thriller. It's so funny!

I'm listening (and watching) Lady Gaga's Just Dance performance on youtube when she performed here in the Philippines last night. She's weird, but she's very good at entertaining people with her eccentric singing and dancing.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi eneglishhelps...

Well... Lady Gaga is very modern and even more modern. You can like her but you don't have to (great!)

However my question for today is why MICHAEL JACKSON went mad and JANET JACKSON DIDN'T GO MAD??? Doth she also could be mad, couldn't she?

I read that first Bilboard magazine Janet's US number 1 comes from the year 1986.
Till the year 2001 she had 10 number one hits in US.

Michael had 8 US number one hits and Thriller never was number 1 there. Interesting why?

OK. Today I read the reason of Michael's death is already known. What are they going to write? Cardiac arrest I suppose. We will live we will know.

In the meantime some Janet live (her US number 1 song Together again is from year 1997).

Janet Jackson Together again live

And something from the year 2001:

Janet Jackson Someone to call my lover

Soon more...

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. What do you think about latest OASIS? I like unreal videos.

Oasis Shock of the lightning

Soon more from me...
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi today...

Noone new here. Pity. Well...today I would like to put here a bit quieter song. It is a song from Michael Jackson's memorial. It comes from Michael's DANGEROUS album and it is written by him (as well as performed on this album).
Why am I putting this song here? I don't know if you know Jennifer is 8 month pregnant while singing this song. She delivered a kid some days ago. Last year her brother-in-law killed her mother, her brother and he kidnapped his step-son to kill him too :(
So another big tragedy. Why am I writing these news here?
You know how to call such a man? It is a psychopat.

Here is Jennifer's song :

Jennifer Hudson Will you be there

and a lit bit reading about psychopathy - a mental disease for today:

Psychopathy

Congratulations to Jennifer!

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello - today Mariah Carey yesterday and ...today...

Mariah 1991

Mariah Carey Vision of love

Mariah 2009

Mariah Carey Obsessed

Which Mariah is better? Your opinion.

OK - when talking about obsessions it is also a type of mental disease called paranoia :(.
I wrote about paranoia before. But before you get full paranoia you have a lot of smaller symptoms of this mental disease. And all starts with personality disorder. What does it mean? Read beneath:

Personality disorder

Soon more...nice day...

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

I'm not really a big fan of Oasis. Wonderwall is a good song though.

I love Mariah's older songs. I love always be my baby. That is, until David Cook sang his own version.

I'm listening to All I want for Christmas by Mariah. It's almost September and here in the Philippines, that means the start of the Christmas celebration.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi englishhelps and everyone else...

Haha to start with cause when you like "old" Mariah it means in fact you like young Mariah. Funny, isn't it?
Ok. Well... I also like young Mariah. One day she lost her natural beauty and became someone else. Someone better? I don't know.
As deals TOP MONEY EVER perhaps only Whitney Houston is a real common sense as deals real singing. In fact she sang one super song in one super movie, thus earned super money and dissapeared.
Now - I read here and there - she will take part in charity recording WILL YOU BE THERE song to commemorate 51 birthday of Michael Jackson. Great! Thus only PINK FLOYD is missing to me... maybe WISH YOU WERE HERE will be heard in...VIENNA(???) concert for Michael Jackson too... everything as sincere as all Lady Macbeth deeds ...

Why in Vienna instead of London? Noone will understand. Noone except of ... PINK FLOYD.

Ok. Anyway we should always remeber that music not persons is a hero of this thread.
Something new then:

Pitbull - I Know You Want Me

And something old:

Pink Floyd On the turning away

Ok. And which Madonna you like the best?
Is it something ...for ever...??? I am writing about her cause she is going to perform in Warsaw (Poland) tomorrow. Everyone wonders - will she make any scandal or won't she?

LM

PS1. I read Michael Jackson earns quite a good money after his tragic death and it won't change soon ... how much did he still have when alive? Mystery for ever... I suppose... :roll:
PS2. Oasis? To me number 1 is "Don't look back in anger". I put it here somewhere before.
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

Hahaha. Yeah, that's a funny way of putting it.

I love Pitbull! Hehe. I'm listening to Forever by Chris Brown.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello people on Monday...

Well to start with - soon I am PROBABLY going to leave this nice thread for some time but one day I am going to put here something new again. Last time I planned not to write here at all but Michael Jackson's death changed this correct idea of mine. Not it is the end. Why? I like music though it is really a bit crazy to write about... mental dieseases in musical line. You know - next mental disease or - do you know that Michael Jackson is FROZEN??? Doth it doesn't make sense to care/write about such things here :(. Anyway here is a song from me about state of being FROZEN.

Madonna FROZEN

Ok. Why am I putting here Madonna's FROZEN? Maybe she will be next frozen person.
She performed in Warsaw last Sunday. People didn't say too many good words about her show. She didn't have any bis - singing (did I write it correctly? - I hope it is clear what I wanted to write). She was 51 on the next day but she didn't want to know it (she seemed to behave like that). Besides she was far, far, faaaaaaar from her fans. FROZEN. Well... they paid for a show , they had a show and good bye. GAME IS OVER - Madonna wrote a message to her fans after her concert and went home. All :(

Here is her last song performed in Warsaw last Saturday - Give it 2 me:

Madonna give it 2 me

Ok. What more? Today I would like to finish in a moony mood... don't know why.
I am thinking about Vienna's concert for Michael Jackson. It is going to be held at the of September 2009. I think it will be as great artistic event as his funeral was. Well.. the Jacksons don't like London and DARK SIDE OF THE MOON ... probably they like Moonlight sonata and Beethoven better? Hmmm... how do you think? :roll:

Beethoven Moonlight sonata

Ok. At the end something to read about Beethoven who worked in Vienna. Doth it is a musical topic.

Beethoven Biography

Cheers and read me soon,
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. Little corrections of my post above

IS:
Not it is the end.
SHOULD BE:
Now it is the end.

IS:
It is going to be held at the of September 2009
SHOULD BE:
It is going to be held at the end of September 2009

OK. That's all this time as it seems to me...
LM
PS. They say Madonna had a really splendid concert in Warsaw BUT... (whatever this BUT means...). Anyway some people felt something was missing... what? I don't know
I wansnot there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes from Madonna's concert - LEARN ENGLISH :)

2009 Madonna in Poland birthday wishes

Have a nice day...
LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

I'm listening to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I admire anyone who can memorize and sing this perfectly. The song doesn't make sense, but it sure is fun to listen to.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi englishhelps... and everyone else...

Never, never again and ... here I am. Hmmm... well... but what to do? As deals Queen I don't like their music much. Many reasons. Once in a high school I had a crazy teacher who was comparing everything and everyone to ... Fredie Mercury's death. She was obsessed. Thus I hated Queen so much - I needed better teacher in this subject. I have to confess soon I had only worse one... hmmm... :roll: Maybe time to rethink Fredie Mercury has come?

OK. But still about music. I can see that now every pop artist is trying to be another Michael Jackson. But is it wise? I think Madonna performed in Poland cause Michael Jackson had performed here in 1997 in EXACTEDLY the same place she performed - in the Warsaw's airport. She came on 15th August what was ridiculous. It is Polish National Holiday. Madonna has no culture to respect history of other nations in spite of 51.
To make a long story short - I also was in Warsaw SPIRITUALLY (to give a welcome to Madonna) with a banner "Go away at once you so and so".
To sum up - who paid her 75 US dollars at least was an idiot (my opinion).

Ok. In the meantime - something older - Janet Jackson's number 1 from 1989.

Janet Jackson Miss you much

LM

PS1. Today I have read an article about Madonna that she was taking off her underwear starting at the age of 4-5. I think these days she does everything what she was doing in her younger age. Why didn't she take off her pants in Warsaw 2009? I will never understand. :(
PS2. I think everyone in Poland is crying and missing Madonna very much now.
She is a Queen of pop music!

Have a nice time...everyday...
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. Sorry Michael Jackson was singing in Poland in 1996. In 1997 he came to say that Polish people are pitiful. Or something like that. Lets hope Madonna won't come here again at all.

Michael Jackson in Poland 1996

LM
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

Currently into Il Divo.. looove 'em..my sister told me they're good, so I tried to listen..

Been quite a while since i posted..love to be back.. {-:
When all else fails..don't stop.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi again...

Nice to see someone new in the thread. Il divo seem to be OK. Quite nice and peaceful.
But as long as I am writing about pop king and pop queen I should put some... pop here. So today latest MIKA. By the way OMG how this guy has changed himself. He was so ...sophisticated somehow. What is he going to do in his next video? I am scared to think. :roll:

MIKA We are golden

PS. What is golden on teenage video of MIKA apart of his shoes and ...why? :-(

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. today I have read Madonna had a funny birthday party in Italy. She didn't seem to be tired during it at all. I am not surprised or... am I ? :roll:

All in all her latest man is 22 and comes from hot Brasil.

I think her yesterday's birthday party must have looked like beneath (or something in this line...):

Oceana Pussycat on the leash

Madonna - take care!
LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

TearHere wrote:Currently into Il Divo.. looove 'em..my sister told me they're good, so I tried to listen..

Been quite a while since i posted..love to be back.. {-:
Golly! A fellow Filipino! What's up? Hehehe.

I'm not familiar with Il Divo's music but I'm familiar with the group. I might just check it out.

I'm just listening to some rap music. I'm a big fan of Tupac.

LM, Madonna's very talented and I admire her for the way she adapted to changes in the music industry. That's the reason why she's still around.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi Phillipines and everyone who cares...

What do you think about going to concert of Paloma Faith, hm?

Paloma Faith Stone Cold Sober

LM

PS. Madonna is old lady. Probably she should rather fly than sing like latest Fine Frenzy!
Or at least change her artistic nickname. PALOMA FAITH and OCEANA rock! Madonna sucks! :( Madonna should be blown away - my opinion :( She is too old to make shows. And too greedy. Besides she doesn't want to take off her clothes during her shows. WHY? :roll:

A Fine Frenzy blow away

Cheers...
LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

I'm not really familiar with Paloma Faith.

I love some of the of Madonna's older songs. She's doing pretty good, though. She's adopting a lot of children in need.

I'm listening to Linger by Cranberries. I love this song.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi eneglishhelps and everyone who cares...

Well... I also don't know much about Paloma Faith but her song STONE COLD SOBER is Ok. Do I need to know more now? She should sound bit better ( I am thinking about her dark voice). That's all.
Today I want to put... Miley Cyrus and her Supergirl song. Here we go:

Miley Cyrus Supergirl

Why am I listening to Miley Cyrus at the moment? Because , I think, Miley Cyrus is a person who will be singing in future. Cause she is about singing. Now she earns money, she acts etc - we know everything about her but in future I think she will have quite normal life (more or less normal anyway whatever it means) and she will focus on singing only/producing/doing many other things.

In case of Madonna (of course apart of age difference) she is not able to leave the show and now I think not her kids only Michael Jackson will be her real hero.
How can it be different when her Brasilian lover JESUS is 22.
We will live we will see. I think Madonna isn't about singing though she is very tuneful (Italian roots). She is about show. Not only scandalous show (I mean religious/sexual) - she is about making a show. She is about "Watch MEEE I AMMM here". I am about music.

You?

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. Well what Madonna did in Poland 2009 during her 1 concert here will never be forgotten. NEVER. Really. What did she do? Well... nothing. Nothing at all. She simply CAME HERE. :(

Ok. Now turn for a next song - something old - Robbie Williams and "she's the only one":

Robbie Williams she's the only one

I am putting this song here cause I have just read that Jackson's doctors - both dr Murray and dr Klein will be arrested soon. Well... no fun in US. Who will be arrested there next?

Let's hope not Madonna ;(

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

I agree that Miley Cyrus has the potential to sing for a very long time. But she needs to widen her horizons. There are a lot of new singers out there who can easily take her place.

Madonna is controversial. It's a part of her appeal. But she does have some sort of singing prowess like when she sang "Take a bow". That's pretty good.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello here again today...

Well... Madonna is controversial. Well... Madonna is a showgirl. Or rather a showwoman. However I think she exaggerates A LITTLE BIT. Just a little bit is exactedly what you need to have a miserable end. Why? Anyway Madonna (religious woman???) didn't visit Auschwitz when singing (uhm uhm) in Poland. I think Jewish people love money but she is alone now because Holocaust (can I write about Holokaust here???) is still a very... hot topic as deals Jewish nation so...???. I don't want to be a bad prophet but it seems to me I am ... :roll:

Ok. Anyway here is latest Madonna in her latest ...hit??? Well, we will live we will see...
Madonna Celebration

How do you like it? People say they love this song.

As deals my opinion Madonna 51 sounds like:

Alanis Morisette 21 things I want in a lover

When PROBABLY(???) she should SLOW DOWN and sound like :

Alanis Morissette so unsexy

or sing something like kind of her latest self-credo...
Citizen of the planet

or she should be more gloomy/dark:

Alanis Morissete Front row

In the worst case she can change religion...when poorer again. Well... new religion, new people... new musical ideas...

All the best to Madonna!
LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

ps. ATTENTION - latest news is - do you know that this HOT guy from the video below has 2 kids from test- tube???

Ricky Martin she bangs

What do you think about it?
Another Michael Jackson or who? :roll:

LM

PS1. I hope the kids are HIS at least :(. Though I don't like mean people... at all.
And Ricky is mean. :(
PS2. He said he had ended his musical career untill his songs are grown up.
Should we believe it?
PS3. I wonder if Jesus Luz will follow him...one day... :roll:
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Little correction of the post above:

He said he had ended his musical career untill his sons are grown up.

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

last ps today... personally I have to say I am very, very sad and well... depressed even about Ricky Martin story. I would have advised him to date Shakira. Beatiful, NOT POOR at all... maybe he could have any chances... how do you think? At least kids would have mother ...from time to time... Shakira shouldn't have cost Ricky much. She has her own money... :roll:

Shakira she wolf

LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

I'm listening to the theme song of 2 and a half men. It's one of my favorite shows!
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hi englishhelps and everyone else... nice to read you here again ...

Well... I have never heard about "2,5 men" show. Is it interesting?
Write something more here or there.
I have been keen dr House viewer lately. I like this movie.
In Poland series III is going to be started next week.
Today I have missed episode nr 46 but I know what missed.

Besides I have been watching all documentaries about court cases.
It is very interesting. Today one guy who tried to bribe one clerk and attempted
to murder one woman (she was in coma) was put into jail...
well... not the worst idea, I think.

As deals music I have been thinking about Madonna a bit. I mean - I cannot understand why doesn't she like Italy. Today I have watched a beautiful documentary about Italian gardens and about many relics. Italy is so beautiful. Is she such empty woman she can see only religion there? It is sad. And she exagerates I think... like someone who was first black, then white...then jumping against the walls to be hurt and get a required painkiller... sad story I think :(

But talking about Italy maybe some Italy here:

Eros Ramazzotti fuoco nel fuoco

Ok. And here PROBABLY(???) younger version of... Madonna

Agnes Carlsson Release me

How do you like Agnes Carlsson?

LM

PS1. I am happy Ramzzotti has 1 no test-tube kid what I read.
With a model he divorced.
PS2. What do you think about test tube kids?

LM
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello here...

How sad noone is listening nothing at the moment ... I am putting here today...Enrique Iglesias. Why? I realise he is 34 and still no kid :(. How sad... but what direction? Ricky Martin or classical? We will live we will see... in the meantime - some music...

Enrique Iglesias- Be With You

Read me soon...
LM
englishhelps
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by englishhelps »

It's a funny show. It's about two brothers who live together. One is a womanizer and an alcoholic and the other one is as straight as an arrow. The "half" part is the kid of the good guy. It's a funny show. Check it out!

Enrique Iglesias is part Filipino. :)

I'm listening/watching Bones. It's a TV series about a forensic expert and an FBI agent. Can you tell I love watching American TV series? Hehe.