Is there any song made you cry??????

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderators: Krisi, Vega

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Is there any song made you cry??????

Post by quicksilver » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:43 am

Im really confused.
I often listen to the music when i feel bad.
I dont listen to the happy songs, but sad songs.
It seems like that they make me feel better.
Do you think so ?
And there was a time i felt bad, i listened to " Dont you cry " By Kamelot, and i really cry. :roll: :roll:
Am i so silly?
Have you ever cried cos of the song?

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:13 am

Graduation by Vitamin C. Everytime I hear that song, I feel really blue and maybe about to cry :( .

User avatar
Butler
Platinum Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am
Location: Here, as usual.

Post by Butler » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:22 am

Anything by Mariah Carey makes me want to cry, it's just so bad...I feel like crying..hehe.. :lol:

User avatar
Butler
Platinum Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am
Location: Here, as usual.

Post by Butler » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:25 am

But in all seriousness there was one song that almost made me cry. It's Peter Gabriels "I Grieve". I heard this song at a time when someone I knew commited suicide and it was a very dark time and this song was about all I felt at that time. I played it over and over and over...it somehow comforted me.

I was in the film City of Angels with Meg Ryan. Great song.

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Post by quicksilver » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:12 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Graduation by Vitamin C. Everytime I hear that song, I feel really blue and maybe about to cry :( .
That song is so cool.
I also cried when i graduated.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:55 pm

Butler wrote:Anything by Mariah Carey makes me want to cry, it's just so bad...I feel like crying..hehe.. :lol:
The old Mariah Carey was the best. I hate the new one...

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:46 pm

Butler wrote:But in all seriousness there was one song that almost made me cry. It's Peter Gabriels "I Grieve". I heard this song at a time when someone I knew commited suicide and it was a very dark time and this song was about all I felt at that time. I played it over and over and over...it somehow comforted me.

I was in the film City of Angels with Meg Ryan. Great song.
You know I've heard there was a time that one song came out and it would literally got people who heard it to suicide. I think it's called "gloomy day" or something like that. I've tried to search the net for it; however, I got no result. I wonder you know anything about this :? .

User avatar
quicksilver
Gold Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:26 am
Location: Vietnam

Post by quicksilver » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:35 am

Dixie wrote:
Butler wrote:Anything by Mariah Carey makes me want to cry, it's just so bad...I feel like crying..hehe.. :lol:
The old Mariah Carey was the best. I hate the new one...
Old songs such as : I still believe, Hero , Without u........
But they dont make me cry.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6341
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya

Post by Dixie » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:26 am

quicksilver wrote:Old songs such as : I still believe, Hero , Without u........
But they dont make me cry.
There was one that made me cry everytime I listened to it, many years ago. It's on the album Hero. The title was something like Never Forget You. It's about a person who dies... My grandma had died recently when I discovered that song. It made me cry and now I don't listen to it anymore, but I am sure it would make me cry again if I did.

User avatar
Asep25
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:29 am
Location: China

Post by Asep25 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:18 pm

Any song sung by my neighbor makes me cry!!! :twisted:

My neighbor, who is a teacher too, not a Music teacher but an anatomy teacher, has a terrible voice!! Unfortunately, he is a music-lover!! :twisted: He always sings at his free time!!! OUT LOUD!!!

When his singing rushed into my ears and my brain, I always felt like the end of world is coming!! and sometimes I would wanna fetch my throad and lung out and smash all my stones when I listen to his singing!

Post Reply