The latest movie you've seen

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Unknownsu » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:21 am

FIVER wrote:Eight Below
It rocks!! I love movies with animals in there!! :wink:

My brother has to stand bare-footed out in the snow for 10 minutes because of this movie. :D

User avatar
FIVER
Gold Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am
Location: WA, USA

Postby FIVER » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:35 am

Unknownsu wrote:
FIVER wrote:Eight Below
It rocks!! I love movies with animals in there!! :wink:

My brother has to stand bare-footed out in the snow for 10 minutes because of this movie. :D


Um.. why'd he do that? :?:

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Unknownsu » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:37 am

When Eight Below first aired, my sister said the character of the movie was Paul Walker, my brother said it wasn’t; so they made a bet. The bet was supposed to be standing in the snow for 10 seconds. When we checked IMDb a few weeks later, sure enough, it was Paul Walker. My sister, being the forgetful thing that she is, said the bet was for 10 minutes. They argued for a long time and then my brother came and tried to confirm it with me. Fully aware that it was 10 seconds, I told him it was 10 minutes. :roll:

User avatar
FIVER
Gold Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am
Location: WA, USA

Postby FIVER » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:47 am

Unknownsu wrote:When Eight Below first aired, my sister said the character of the movie was Paul Walker, my brother said it wasn’t; so they made a bet. The bet was supposed to be standing in the snow for 10 seconds. When we checked IMDb a few weeks later, sure enough, it was Paul Walker. My sister, being the forgetful thing that she is, said the bet was for 10 minutes. They argued for a long time and then my brother came and tried to confirm it with me. Fully aware that it was 10 seconds, I told him it was 10 minutes. :roll:


OH, ok. I get it now!!
btw, You're bad! :lol:

User avatar
Rui
Gold Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 am
Location: World, Portugal, Porto, Maia
Contact:

Postby Rui » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:08 am

LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:
oh well...then I really don't know what to think... :roll: :wink: :P :D :) :shock: :wink: :lol: 8)

Thinking...Yeah, that's right!.... Uh huh, I need a moment to think... Isn't it nice of me?... So, how are you? I'm trying to get the conversation going while I'm thinking... Oooohh, I've got it... Oh, you, bad girl.... Gosh, so bad... But it's cool!

Isn't it what you're trying to say with your smileys? :lol:


well, now im gonna try with the best english that i can.. yeah, she's seen that kind of movies 8)

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:26 am

Rui wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:
oh well...then I really don't know what to think... :roll: :wink: :P :D :) :shock: :wink: :lol: 8)

Thinking...Yeah, that's right!.... Uh huh, I need a moment to think... Isn't it nice of me?... So, how are you? I'm trying to get the conversation going while I'm thinking... Oooohh, I've got it... Oh, you, bad girl.... Gosh, so bad... But it's cool!

Isn't it what you're trying to say with your smileys? :lol:


well, now im gonna try with the best english that i can.. yeah, she's seen that kind of movies 8)



RUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was mean! :lol: I am too innocent to have watched anything like that.... :D :wink:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:03 pm

illusion wrote:
RUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was mean! :lol: I am too innocent to have watched anything like that.... :D :wink:

:? Why not? Aren't you a bit curious about human's body? :lol: :lol:

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:21 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote:
RUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was mean! :lol: I am too innocent to have watched anything like that.... :D :wink:

:? Why not? Aren't you a bit curious about human's body? :lol: :lol:



I think I don't need to watch that sort of movies to know how the human body looks like :p

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:04 pm

Unknownsu wrote:When Eight Below first aired, my sister said the character of the movie was Paul Walker, my brother said it wasn’t; so they made a bet. The bet was supposed to be standing in the snow for 10 seconds. When we checked IMDb a few weeks later, sure enough, it was Paul Walker. My sister, being the forgetful thing that she is, said the bet was for 10 minutes. They argued for a long time and then my brother came and tried to confirm it with me. Fully aware that it was 10 seconds, I told him it was 10 minutes. :roll:


My goodness :!:

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Unknownsu » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:21 am

I just saw ...ing, a Korean movie. It's another movie I have been waiting a long time to watch because of the hype on the internet. It lived up to the hype.

And Fiver, Dixie, why am I so bad? I'm sure you guys must've done something similar like that in the past, no?

User avatar
FIVER
Gold Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am
Location: WA, USA

Postby FIVER » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:01 am

Unknownsu wrote:
And Fiver, Dixie, why am I so bad? I'm sure you guys must've done something similar like that in the past, no?


You're an Angel, I'm an Angel, ok? :wink: Everything I do is good... :? ((you guys believe me, right?)) :oops: just kidding.
Last edited by FIVER on Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FIVER
Gold Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am
Location: WA, USA

Postby FIVER » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:10 am

Some people here have seen Wedding Crashers which I just finished watching. Also Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire just before that. Wedding Crashers was funny and I think Harry Potter... was just so-so.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:08 am

Unknownsu wrote:And Fiver, Dixie, why am I so bad? I'm sure you guys must've done something similar like that in the past, no?


I've been quite mischievous in the past too :lol:

User avatar
FIVER
Gold Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am
Location: WA, USA

Postby FIVER » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:50 am

Brokeback Mountain
:( I think I might be watching too many movies this month. HAHA, but I love it!!!

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Unknownsu » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:41 am

FIVER wrote:You're an Angel, I'm an Angel, ok?


Dixie wrote:I've been quite mischievous in the past too


So we're all angels except for Dixie? No worries Dixie, I am living in your past and I enjoy it. :wink:

Btw, I want to watch Brokeback Mountain too but I'm not sure if I can get past the love scenes. :?

User avatar
FIVER
Gold Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am
Location: WA, USA

Postby FIVER » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:17 am

Unknownsu wrote:Btw, I want to watch Brokeback Mountain too but I'm not sure if I can get past the love scenes. :?


LOL!!!! The guy/guy relationship wasn't too graphic but I did blush a little :oops: .
And I'm sure you've seen boobs before so no biggie there. :wink:

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:21 am

FIVER wrote:LOL!!!! The guy/guy relationship wasn't too graphic but I did blush a little :oops: .
And I'm sure you've seen boobs before so no biggie there. :wink:

My innocent ears...what are you doing??? I'm an angel, I've never seen breasts in my life! But I guess we all have to start somewhere so man-boobs are a great way to start!

User avatar
FIVER
Gold Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am
Location: WA, USA

Postby FIVER » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:39 am

Unknownsu wrote:
FIVER wrote:LOL!!!! The guy/guy relationship wasn't too graphic but I did blush a little :oops: .
And I'm sure you've seen boobs before so no biggie there. :wink:

My innocent ears...what are you doing??? I'm an angel, I've never seen breasts in my life! But I guess we all have to start somewhere so man-boobs are a great way to start!


Actually, I meant women boobs. Bet you'll like it. :wink: :lol:

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:46 am

I know what you meant. I was hoping man-boobs would break the ice for the female ones. :oops:

User avatar
FIVER
Gold Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am
Location: WA, USA

Postby FIVER » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:59 am

Around the World in 80 Days

That's a funny movie. It's got everything.
Action, comedy, drama and lots of big name stars... Rob Shneider, Arnold Shwarzenegger, Macy Gray, Luke Wilson and Owen Wilson, Sir Richard Branson, Sammo Hung, Kathy Bates and of course Jackie Chan. :D

User avatar
Unknownsu
Platinum Member
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby Unknownsu » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:35 pm

Diary of June aka Bystanders, a Korean movie. I like to get Korean crazy every once in a while.


Return to “Music & Movies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron