DO YOU LOVE CARTOON?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

User avatar
sweetheart
Silver Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:52 am
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

DO YOU LOVE CARTOON?

Postby sweetheart » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:07 am

I love to watch the cartoon TOM AND JERRY. I have seen it many times but I'm not bored. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:22 am

I like cartoon too much ,but im not that much interested in Tom and Jerry!
I like Emperorr new groove,Finding Nemo,Monsters Inc.,Lion king (specially third version) and corpse bride, and soooooo many others .. 8)
How about ya?

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Postby Hardi » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:16 am

I like cartoons, but Tom and Jerry I hate.

User avatar
sweetheart
Silver Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:52 am
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Postby sweetheart » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:13 am

fortminor wrote:I like cartoon too much ,but im not that much interested in Tom and Jerry!
I like Emperorr new groove,Finding Nemo,Monsters Inc.,Lion king (specially third version) and corpse bride, and soooooo many others .. 8)
How about ya?

I also like Monster Inc...But I dont like much Fiding Nemo

User avatar
sweetheart
Silver Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:52 am
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Postby sweetheart » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:15 am

Hardi wrote:I like cartoons, but Tom and Jerry I hate.

Why Hardi?Why do you hate it? :lol: :lol: It's nice

User avatar
feanor
Gold Member
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:47 pm
Location: noldor
Contact:

Postby feanor » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:37 pm

i like cartoons so much.. tom&jerry and flinstones are my favourites

User avatar
sweetheart
Silver Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:52 am
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Postby sweetheart » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:43 pm

feanor wrote:i like cartoons so much.. tom&jerry and flinstones are my favourites

Feanor, you like Tom or Jerry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

User avatar
babara
Gold Member
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby babara » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:50 pm

I like many cartoons but like Popeye and Scooby-Doo the most. Well..Tom and Jerry I like too but not much. :)

User avatar
feanor
Gold Member
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:47 pm
Location: noldor
Contact:

Postby feanor » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:37 pm

sweetheart wrote:
feanor wrote:i like cartoons so much.. tom&jerry and flinstones are my favourites

Feanor, you like Tom or Jerry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:


well, yes! :D :D

User avatar
sweetheart
Silver Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:52 am
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Postby sweetheart » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:28 pm

feanor wrote:
sweetheart wrote:
feanor wrote:i like cartoons so much.. tom&jerry and flinstones are my favourites

Feanor, you like Tom or Jerry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:


well, yes! :D :D

I mean you like cat Tom or mouse Jerry? :shock: :D

User avatar
feanor
Gold Member
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:47 pm
Location: noldor
Contact:

Postby feanor » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:40 pm

sweetheart wrote:
feanor wrote:
sweetheart wrote:
feanor wrote:i like cartoons so much.. tom&jerry and flinstones are my favourites

Feanor, you like Tom or Jerry? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:


well, yes! :D :D

I mean you like cat Tom or mouse Jerry? :shock: :D


oh sorry then.. my favourite is Tom!

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:26 pm

:lol: I feel pity for Tom,because he's always hungry

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:55 am

I feel pity for Tom. He feels a lot of pain. I don't want to be at his place.

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:05 pm

But his hard working is great...even after so many failures he dosent loose his hope and he is still keep on trying to reach his goal! :wink:

Admiral

Postby Admiral » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:09 pm

The fact is that he will never achieve no matter how hard he tries and that's whz I pity him :lol:

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:12 pm

reaching point is not that much important ,i think.
His try is valuable...

User avatar
sweetheart
Silver Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:52 am
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Postby sweetheart » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:58 pm

Actually, cat Tom is always more useful than mouse Jerry for human but he becomes bad character in this film :D :D . How do you think about it? :D :D :roll: :roll:

User avatar
babara
Gold Member
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:29 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby babara » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:44 pm

fortminor wrote:reaching point is not that much important ,i think.
His try is valuable...


Great!! I agree :P

User avatar
fortminor
Gold Member
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Iran
Contact:

Postby fortminor » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:07 pm

sweetheart wrote:Actually, cat Tom is always more useful than mouse Jerry for human but he becomes bad character in this film :D :D . How do you think about it? :D :D :roll: :roll:


I don't think he's a bad character! I think Jerry is worse.

hninsi

Re: DO YOU LOVE CARTOON?

Postby hninsi » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:35 pm

sweetheart wrote:I love to watch the cartoon TOM AND JERRY. I have seen it many times but I'm not bored. :lol: :lol:


Yeah, me too. I like Tom and Jerry. I also like "The Simpsons".

User avatar
misspoem
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:39 pm
Location: KSA

Postby misspoem » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:10 am

strange, no one mentioned how reliveing Tom & Jerry can be..
if i'm angry, wacthing some kicking and hitting really help..
you should try it your self..


Return to “Music & Movies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests