DO YOU LOVE CARTOON?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:46 pm

illusion wrote:what animes do you like?
In Poland we had this Russian cartoon about a Wolf and a Hare. It was a very old cartoon but I liked it.
U mean "Nu pogodi!" (Just you Wait!) I don't like it much. I did hated that evil Hare. But since it was popular and everyone else liked it I did pretend that I also liked it.

I like almost everything, except those I hate.

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:56 am

Hardi wrote:
illusion wrote:what animes do you like?
In Poland we had this Russian cartoon about a Wolf and a Hare. It was a very old cartoon but I liked it.
U mean "Nu pogodi!" (Just you Wait!) I don't like it much. I did hated that evil Hare. But since it was popular and everyone else liked it I did pretend that I also liked it.

I like almost everything, except those I hate.

lol, hehe :) so you've also seen it?:) It was funny. But I didn't like the wolf. He looked scary to me ;p

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:20 pm

I had always so sorry of that wolf. This seems unthinkable, but I think I really wished that, that wolf could succeed to catch that Hare. I wonder how would I feel if he really did eat it. :roll:

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:49 pm

I don't like that Sailor Moon so much.. but it's okay I can watch it. I like this Anime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbC3F0Bw0aQ
...But unfortunately I can't see any of them on youtube anymore, It seems flashplayer doesn't work on me anymore.. I suspect that some of last software update I made were done something fishy. I hate Macromedia Flash I hate their whole company they can't produce freedom. They have done a closed source thing that doesn't work well and they still aren't capable to port it to 64bit Linux. I must use wrapper to use it.. really lame of them.

norhan

Postby norhan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:58 pm

yeah sure i like cartoon very much.It helps me get better in English I listen to it in English and i try not to read the acces and to try to translate and learn new words in the same time.It's realy fun and useful Try it .trust me.

jane

Re: DO YOU LOVE CARTOON?

Postby jane » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:38 am

yes i like Tom and Jerry ,The popeye show and Shinchan

sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweethuman » Wed May 25, 2011 5:28 am

I like Tom and Jerry, The pink panther etc

ElenaRedhead

Postby ElenaRedhead » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm

I like cartoons.
My favourite cartoons are Kung-fu Panda, Cars, Shark Tale, Garfield and some more cartoons. I don't like Tom and Jerry.
I like old soviet cartoons. And I like new russian cartoon Masha and Bear. It's really funny.

Return to “Music & Movies”