What is the traditional music in your country???

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

cpalenciac

music and dances of diferents countries!

Postby cpalenciac » Sat May 24, 2008 3:18 am

Hi, my name is Carolina! I from Costa Rica. I wanna know friends of diffrents countries and cultures and talk about the music, dances and rhythms of these countries or culture. Thank you :-D

zweidich

tell me about music culture thx?????

Postby zweidich » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Hello there !! I m John from Costa Rica and I would like to know about music culture so please make me a favor and tell me about the most popular music in your country when I said popular I mean national music so please don’t tell me things about common music like “juanes” from Colombia “greenday” from usa and Whoever that is reading this I really appreciate that you waste your time doing this cause I know is not your obligation so from the deepest part of my heart thx a lot . have a great day !!!

Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Re: tell me about music culture thx?????

Postby Annaa » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 pm

zweidich wrote:Hello there !! I m John from Costa Rica and I would like to know about music culture so please make me a favor and tell me about the most popular music in your country when I said popular I mean national music so please don’t tell me things about common music like “juanes” from Colombia “greenday” from usa and Whoever that is reading this I really appreciate that you waste your time doing this cause I know is not your obligation so from the deepest part of my heart thx a lot . have a great day !!!

Hi John.I`m Anna from Kosova,if you want to see some Albanian singer I opened a theme Best
Albanian songs,by the way people in my country more like hip-hop,rnb and rap.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

cpalenciac

What is the traditional music in your country???

Postby cpalenciac » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Hi people!!! My name is Carolina and I want know what is the traditioanl music in your country and know what are the dances in your country. I want your reply ;-) byeee :-P

Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Re: What is the traditional music in your country???

Postby Annaa » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:58 am

cpalenciac wrote:Hi people!!! My name is Carolina and I want know what is the traditioanl music in your country and know what are the dances in your country. I want your reply ;-) byeee :-P

Hi Carolina,I`m Anna.The tradicional music in my country is folk music,it`s a very nice music but isn`t the most famous,teenagers and new people like more rap,hip-hop,rnb,rock etc.

You can see here some photo of Albanian tradicional dance

:arrow: Click
:arrow: Click
:arrow: Click here
:arrow: Watch
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

rosita

Re: tell me about music culture thx?????

Postby rosita » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:05 am

In Costa Rica we have a very good national the names group is Mal Pais they play popular and contemporaneos music they talk a lot about costarrican culture... They are fantastic... :mrgreen:

tron
Silver Member

Re: What is the traditional music in your country???

Postby tron » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Here is la sardana. A group of people form a circle, then each one holds hands with their 2 neighbours, and start a series of steps following the music. It seems that the name of the dance comes from a region of Catalonia, la Cerdanya.

Return to “Music & Movies”