Writing

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: EC

Zulemy Euan

Writing

Post by Zulemy Euan »

[*]About me:[/b] I am Zulemy. I live in Mérida, Yucatán. I study at the Normal School of Preschool Education and I also work in the evenings. I'm twenty-one years old and I love study, but I also enjoy taking a break to spend time with my family and friends.
[*]Interests:[/b] I like pop music and my favorite band is Morat. I am not an active person but I love to stay home to watch movies and eat popcorn, my favorite Disney movie is Mulan and UP, but I don't always have time to watch it.
[*]Requests:[/b] Please send me a WhatsApp. I want to meet new people and have more friends, especially if they are from Mérida or study at the Normal school, even better, I want to meet new people and make new friends with my same tastes.
Tim Cahill

Re: Writing

Post by Tim Cahill »

Of course, I'm impressed with your situation, but mine was a little different. There simply wasn't enough time to teach the child, I thought that I would have to leave him for the second year and send him to elementary school later. After searching for the answer on the Internet, I came across the website wunderkiddy, it did not offer an interesting method of teaching children. My child really liked her, who was already starting to teach and learn new knowledge for himself.
davidjohn

Re: Writing

Post by davidjohn »

In the quiet of dawn, whispers of light paint the sky with hues of rose and gold, a canvas of tranquility. Dew-kissed petals unfurl to greet the sun, embracing its warmth. Birds weave melodies through the air, a symphony of awakening. In this moment, the world stirs gently, alive with possibility and promise, a new day unfurling its secrets.