About me

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: EC

neyfimariana

About me

Post by neyfimariana »

{-: About me: I am Neyfi Mariana. I was born in the city of Mérida Yucatán on January 10, 1999. I am 21 years old and I have an older brother. I study the Bachelor's Degree in Pre-school Education at ENEP. Since I was little I really like to dance ballet and jazz and whenever I listen to music I like to sing.
:-D About my tastes: My favorite genre of music is reggaeton and my favorite singers are Lenny Tavarez, J balvin and Ozuna. I really like horror, romantic, comic and some action movies like fast and furious, but I always watch narco series.
My favorite place is the beach and the place I want to visit one day is Disney. I am a person who really enjoys going out with my friends to eat, dance, or sleep, but I also love being with my family and spending time with them, especially with my mother. I have the habit of sleeping in the afternoons and doing my homework at night, most of the time I fall asleep in the early morning and get up late on weekends. I am very friendly and funny although sometimes painful. :-P