I need to convert videos for youtube

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: EC

Banharu

I need to convert videos for youtube

Post by Banharu »

Hi guys, I need to find a video converter for my YouTube videos, I will upload my videos to one site, and there me need to upload in three video formats, mp3, mkv, ts. All my videos are in mp4, so they need to be converted.
Molkunus

Re: I need to convert videos for youtube

Post by Molkunus »

Well, the first options are generally easy to convert, most free video conversion programs allow you to convert to these formats. In TS, you need to search for programs. Free soft are unlikely to allow you to convert to TS format.
Banharu

Post by Banharu »

I was looking for options, there is a free ffmpeg library that seems to meet all my requirements. But there all the work through the Windows console continues. I am very far from that.
Now I'm watching video reviews of various video conversion programs.
Molkunus

Post by Molkunus »

I have used several programs that have a free version. The fastest video conversion software will be movavi video converter, here is their website. They have an online version of the program, there are a sufficient number of formats available for conversion for the average user. The 3-minute video was converted to a different format in about just 15 seconds. This is a very cool result, especially after the video has been converted in another online service for a very long time.
Plazod

Post by Plazod »

I think that this is not difficult now, and especially considering how many different convectors for video and mp3. I myself am just a blogger and do it. Therefore, you should just look for and the result is sure to be.
If the information is straightforward to locate source for more details. The ability to continuously improve one's talents through consistent practice. If you are a true expert in this field, you can edit a video well on your phone.
foxoxyz

Post by foxoxyz »

I've tried out various youtube to mp3, youtube to mp4, etc, with free versions for video conversion. The best one I've come across without Ads or Popups is YT Free Converter. I personally found the result impressive, especially compared to other online services that took much longer for the same task.