Japan and Thai food

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

TuWenSu

Japan and Thai food

Post by TuWenSu » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:42 am

I super like spicy food
I love Japanese food and Thai food
I love Japanese food is sushi and noodles
I like Thai food is satay
Although my country Taiwan food is also very good, but I also feel that their food is delicious

MingChen

Re: Japan and Thai food

Post by MingChen » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:28 am

I like American food.For example: McDonald's
I can not eat spicy food.
Thai food can not be with you to share, because they do not eat.

Eenalted

Re: Japan and Thai food

Post by Eenalted » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:51 am

In the spirit of learning to cook from scratch I try to buy some new herbs and spices each week to extend my offerings from mince and casseroles to something a little more exotic.

I've bought a tub of Thai seasonings containing in four separate compartments, Crushed Chillies, Corriander Leaf, Kaffir Lime Leaf Powder and Lemon Grass. It has a web site address on the packaging but having gone to the site they don't have any recipes to give me a few ideas to get started.

Has anyone got any simple recipes which I can try these out on? I have chicken goujons (reduced price of course ), peppers, onions, leeks, celery, cauliflower, tinned tomatoes, rice, etc (all the good old MSE stock items ).

My family now have high expectations of me, due to the new slow cooker and the wealth of recipes I have been experimenting with from Money Saving Old Style