All about smoking

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Guru

Re: All about smoking

Post by Guru »

You know what, I envy that you don't smoke. I have smoked since I was about 13 or 14 and still do and I'm almost 18.

I think all of you non-smokers are so smart for being proud of not smoking.

I remember when I first started smoking. I hated the taste, I hated the smell, plus I looked stupid. I still did it any ways to replace some other things I wanted to get rid of.

Eventually I got used to the taste and smell. I was addicted by then. I craved them. I used them as a time passer.

It's not worth it dear. Curiosity's good but curiosity can also kill the cat, as cheesy as it sounds.

There will never be a valid reason why someone smokes.

Keep up with the non-smoking dear, it's more attractive. I've always heard, "What guy wants to kiss an ashtray?" or "Who wants to walk by someone who smells of smoke?"
DoDoMie

Post by DoDoMie »

Please,stop somking!! :evil:
That not health for your body.
Do you know disease is close to you?
TzuWen

Post by TzuWen »

STOP SMOKING ! }:
kathyrose

Post by kathyrose »

Smoking causes hair loss, baldness and bad breath smell. It is not good for health and environment too. Hair transplant surgeons recommend quit smoking before and after hair transplant surgeries. The habit delays healing process and recovery after the surgery. {-: