To be inside or outside that is the question?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Would you prefer to be indoors our outdoors?

Prefer Indoors
57%
Prefer Outdoors
43%

Total votes: 7

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

trinity19 wrote:i need to be outside, if i stay inside i get really depresed. luckily, the weather here invites you to go out!
You bring up a really good point trinity19. The depression side of things. There is medical evidence to support that it is necessary to spend "some time" outside. The reason for this is the body needs vitamin D and the sun is a great source of this vitamin. Vitamin D helps prevent depression. I was astounded when I found this out; it makes so much sense.

When you are unwell if you sit outside in the sun for a while you will feel a little better (maybe not physically; but mentally). 8) :idea:
trinity19

Post by trinity19 »

Shazzam wrote:You bring up a really good point trinity19. The depression side of things. There is medical evidence to support that it is necessary to spend "some time" outside. The reason for this is the body needs vitamin D and the sun is a great source of this vitamin. Vitamin D helps prevent depression. I was astounded when I found this out; it makes so much sense.

When you are unwell if you sit outside in the sun for a while you will feel a little better (maybe not physically; but mentally). 8) :idea:
i didn't know this! now i know i'm not so strange :roll:
could this be one of the reasons people aren't so happy in rainy days?
anyway, i think in my case there's something else, if i'm outside i don't have time to think so i won't be depresed for sure. i'ts quite stupid but it works :? :D
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: To be inside or outside that is the question?

Post by sweethuman »

I love to be inside