Do you like alcahol?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

r1lita

Post by r1lita »

I think everything is bad when it's too much ... :roll: .I drink some times just to try out.
trinity19

Post by trinity19 »

well, we've got to admit that alcohol in general doesn't have a very good taste and if it does is because of the non-alcoholic drinks that are mixed with it. i only like sangria (wine with fruits) and some mixes with vodka, but the effects of these alcohols are strong! :shock:
Pixie

Post by Pixie »

Nah, I don't much like drinking. I've realized it wreaks havoc on our body, feeling like 'away' from the reality, which is pretty stupid. Plus, drinking is an addiction and i don't wanna get involved in it.

It costs lots of money and afflicts pain to yourself, there's no reason for drinking
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, i don't think that drink alcohol every days it's good, but it is with no doubt a good thing to drink when you are with your friends, it's good because every body is happy and we can laugh about things that without alcohol wouldn't have any fun, but of course this has to be moderated and never pass the limits of reasonable,
awrang

oops

Post by awrang »

i hate alcohol it's prhibited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't drink it!
Awrang Zaib Taraki
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hardi wrote:
I knowed one man who had always irresistible wish to drive tractor when he had drunken. He can't stand, when he had drunked 2 or more beers. His tractor had no lights, but that doesn't mean nothing. Even in November when outside was so dark that you don't see to but your finger into your mouth...

Then once I got good idea, from mr Bean's film. I removed traktor's steering-wheel... and that's helped very well.. though he ha'd horse, but at least horse have brains.
hahahaha good idea, Hardi! That must've been so fun for you! :D

Hardi wrote:
Sorry for this poor english message. If you not understanded, then read it again. But never don't tell me, that you don't understand what the hell I saying.
mmmmmmmmmm... alright, mister! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pearl
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pearl »

Of course, I don't drink
trinity19

Post by trinity19 »

Pixie wrote:Nah, I don't much like drinking. I've realized it wreaks havoc on our body, feeling like 'away' from the reality, which is pretty stupid.
i can understand that in some moments people want to feel "away" from the reality, whereas i know it's not the solution :roll:
helllokittty

Post by helllokittty »

NONONO!!
i think they are very bitter!!
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Do you like alcahol?

Post by sweethuman »

I hate all of those
justin

Re: Do you like alcahol?

Post by justin »

I personally dislike the alcohol and wanna say that everyone should avoid this one drinking because this effects the lungs much and have bad impact on the health and body... Cause the dangerous one disease's and have lessen the life to much extent....