WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

You did well guess !

I always encourage self-cooking rather than goint to the fast-food.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

shokin wrote:You did well guess !

I always encourage self-cooking rather than goint to the fast-food.

Shokin
Ah yes I agree! But shushi; who can resist. After all it is good for you. :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Yes, sushi... I remember once in a chinese restaurant in London ! muy rico ! demasiado comido ! :lol:

From this time, I learned preparing some sushis.

When you cook yourself, you can bring your own specificities.

Shokin
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

shokin wrote:Yes, sushi... I remember once in a chinese restaurant in London ! muy rico ! demasiado comido ! :lol:

From this time, I learned preparing some sushis.

When you cook yourself, you can bring your own specificities.

Shokin
I make it myself sometimes but it is nice to go to an all you can eat one (we don't have them here). Lenny said that she has one in her city. You would get a great selection and it would work out cheaper than making it yourself. By the time you buy you seafood and the other odds an ends to make a few selections. I like this idea..if we had an all you can eat sushi bar for $10.00 I would definately go there. :D
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Sure, it is cheaper, but... don't eat too much sushis. :lol:

Shokin
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I have never tried Sushi. Isn't it raw fish? :? My god I don't like fish, imagine raw fish... ewwww
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

shokin wrote:Sure, it is cheaper, but... don't eat too much sushis. :lol:

Shokin
I wouldn't eat too much. I think it would be nice to try a few different varieties of it. As I said it does work out a little expensive if you pay for all the different ingredients to make varieties. I still make it at home though, but because of my budget I can only make a couple of different varieties. Fillings like salmon etc are very expensive; and they are the ones i like best. So for a change to go somewhere and try all the different varities would give you ideas for home as well. It could be quite educational (as well as yummy!!!). :D :D
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Keep cooking yourself, go occasionnally to this cheap restaurant (like I've been to once in London).

Happily there are not only sushis in the alimentation basket. :mrgreen:

Shokin
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote:Keep cooking yourself, go occasionnally to this cheap restaurant (like I've been to once in London).

Shokin
Not trying to offense any Londoners if they happen to be here, but my boyfriend said their food sucks, especially Asian food. And talking about Westerner's food, they can't cook pasta right. I don't know if their restaurants have changed or not, but it sucked five years ago, according to my boyfriend.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote: I wouldn't eat too much. I think it would be nice to try a few different varieties of it. As I said it does work out a little expensive if you pay for all the different ingredients to make varieties. I still make it at home though, but because of my budget I can only make a couple of different varieties. Fillings like salmon etc are very expensive; and they are the ones i like best. So for a change to go somewhere and try all the different varities would give you ideas for home as well. It could be quite educational (as well as yummy!!!). :D :D
I went to an all-you-can-eat sushi bar two days ago with my brother and cousin to celebrate his b-day. And there was something new about the way they did their sushi that I really like, and I think you should try, Shazzam. Try this technique of theirs that I've noticed-- instead of just rolling the rice and ingredients with the seaweed leaf, put a little bit of wasabi on the leaf first before putting the rice and rolling. It would give you a spicy taste when you eat the rolls if you're a person who dip your rolls with wasabi. This way, we'll have the spicy taste without dipping it.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

LennyeTran wrote:
shokin wrote:Keep cooking yourself, go occasionnally to this cheap restaurant (like I've been to once in London).

Shokin
Not trying to offense any Londoners if they happen to be here, but my boyfriend said their food sucks, especially Asian food. And talking about Westerner's food, they can't cook pasta right. I don't know if their restaurants have changed or not, but it sucked five years ago, according to my boyfriend.
Curiously the restaurant where I "did be eating" :lol: sushis gave us very good sushis ! my sister and me could eat as much as we wanted ! (but have to pay drinks)

It is true that once in London, we ate (in another asian restaurant) fish and ships. And it was very awful, too fat.

Shokin
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote: It is true that once in London, we ate (in another asian restaurant) fish and ships. And it was very awful, too fat.

Shokin
When was it? And how was your trip to London? If you have time, I know you said you've been busy, then post something about it in Travel section. I'll defintely be one of those people who read other's traveling journals :wink: .
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I've been to London only during 10 days with my sister, by EasyJet (Geneva-LondonHeathrow).

We have more visited the bars than the museum. :lol:

We did visit : http://www.madame-tussauds.com/

We did visit the Harrod's, a real museum : very beautiful but you can't take anything (too expensive), a so-called museum. :lol:

http://www.harrods.com/Cultures/en-GB/default.htm

Actually we did not get very interested in the local culture (it was 3 years ago), only in pleasure and rest, especially when we saw stressed people.

Shokin
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote:I've been to London only during 10 days with my sister, by EasyJet (Geneva-LondonHeathrow).

We have more visited the bars than the museum. :lol:

We did visit : http://www.madame-tussauds.com/

We did visit the Harrod's, a real museum : very beautiful but you can't take anything (too expensive), a so-called museum. :lol:

http://www.harrods.com/Cultures/en-GB/default.htm

Actually we did not get very interested in the local culture (it was 3 years ago), only in pleasure and rest, especially when we saw stressed people.

Shokin
10 days? It was quite a trip, eh? Anyway, write something about it. Anything from your memories. I don't think we have any traveling journal about London yet in the Travel section the last time I checked it. Write something about the Big Ben. I hope to read your journal soon.
By the way, visiting more bars than museums? That's my guy :wink: . :lol: :lol: :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will try to remember... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shokin
trinity19

Post by trinity19 »

[/quote]
Not trying to offense any Londoners if they happen to be here, but my boyfriend said their food sucks, especially Asian food. And talking about Westerner's food, they can't cook pasta right. I don't know if their restaurants have changed or not, but it sucked five years ago, according to my boyfriend.[/quote]
i don't know about asian food but i ate the best pizza i've ever tasted in london! (and i've been in italy) hehe. please italians don't kill me! :lol: i suppose i was lucky :roll:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

trinity19 wrote:
Not trying to offense any Londoners if they happen to be here, but my boyfriend said their food sucks, especially Asian food. And talking about Westerner's food, they can't cook pasta right. I don't know if their restaurants have changed or not, but it sucked five years ago, according to my boyfriend.[/quote]
i don't know about asian food but i ate the best pizza i've ever tasted in london! (and i've been in italy) hehe. please italians don't kill me! :lol: i suppose i was lucky :roll:[/quote]

:lol: I don't think Aussies make traditional chinese food either. I have heard that the food in London is pretty average, unless you can afford to eat at the SAVOY or other highly priced restaurants. I suppose it is the same as everywhere once you have been there for a while you find out where the best markets are and look for the best produce and make you meals at home. Definately the best way to go I think! :)
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote: I wouldn't eat too much. I think it would be nice to try a few different varieties of it. As I said it does work out a little expensive if you pay for all the different ingredients to make varieties. I still make it at home though, but because of my budget I can only make a couple of different varieties. Fillings like salmon etc are very expensive; and they are the ones i like best. So for a change to go somewhere and try all the different varities would give you ideas for home as well. It could be quite educational (as well as yummy!!!). :D :D
I went to an all-you-can-eat sushi bar two days ago with my brother and cousin to celebrate his b-day. And there was something new about the way they did their sushi that I really like, and I think you should try, Shazzam. Try this technique of theirs that I've noticed-- instead of just rolling the rice and ingredients with the seaweed leaf, put a little bit of wasabi on the leaf first before putting the rice and rolling. It would give you a spicy taste when you eat the rolls if you're a person who dip your rolls with wasabi. This way, we'll have the spicy taste without dipping it.
Good idea! I will try that Lenny. Thanks. :)

I was watching the Iron Chef the other night (a Japanese cooking show). They Japanese chef was making sushi but with a twist. He did everything the same except; after rolling it in the seaweed he then coated the outside with plum sauce and rolled rice on the outside of the seaweed; then he deep fried them. It looked so yummy; and the rice went a lovely color from the plum sauce. I have never seen this before. 8)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote: He did everything the same except; after rolling it in the seaweed he then coated the outside with plum sauce and rolled rice on the outside of the seaweed; then he deep fried them. It looked so yummy; and the rice went a lovely color from the plum sauce. I have never seen this before. 8)
Wow, this is the first time I've heard of it. Thanks for the info. And heh heh heh heh, we have something in common, watching the cooking channels :wink: . In fact, I like cooking and traveling channels. Those are one of the best channels on Television. Last time, my boyfriend told me that he was watching a traveling channel and it showed some guy who went around the world. At each place he stopped, he would try out some significant food from that place. He was in Malaysia in the last episode. And my boyfriend said as like most of Asian countries in Asia, Malaysia has the food vendors on the street where people could try those foods with a reasonable price. Most of them foods are snacks. Anyway, that guy was trying on bull's penis in that episode. Yes, you've read my right. Bull's penis. The vendor guy chopped them into pieces and throw them in a bowl with spicies and stuff. It's quite interesting to know to me since I never imagine I could eat something like this ever in my life.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

oh may god I like "KFC" and burgerking
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

ahmads wrote:oh may god I like "KFC" and burgerking
:lol: I think I would prefer BULLS PENIS to KFC it is so fatty. :lol: :lol: I like Burger King every now and then though; I prefer it to McDonalds.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Lenny here is a question for you.

When I was watching THE IRON CHEF the other night. I noticed that they use an ingredient called "truffles". I always thought truffles were a chocolate; but these aren't. They are meat. My husband said that they are testicles. Do you think they would be bulls penis too? If so Japanese cooking is full of them.. :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote:Lenny here is a question for you.

When I was watching THE IRON CHEF the other night. I noticed that they use an ingredient called "truffles". I always thought truffles were a chocolate; but these aren't. They are meat. My husband said that they are testicles. Do you think they would be bulls penis too? If so Japanese cooking is full of them.. :lol:
This one???? :? :? :?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truffles
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:Lenny here is a question for you.

This one???? :? :? :?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truffles
Thanks Lenny; I checked out the web-site. There are chocolate truffles (but obviously totally different). I never thought they were a type of fungus. Well you learn something new everyday. 8) :D
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Wendy's is now serving 1 percent fat icecream cones! Yummy I had one yesterday. They are more like sorbet than icecream but they are delicious. The only thing that worried me was the icecream cone that it come in. So I ate the sorbet and gave my daughter the icecream cone; there would have to be alot of fat in those waffle cones. It is a shame they don't give you the whole picture when you are buying them. But otherwise they are delicious. :D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote:Wendy's is now serving 1 percent fat icecream cones! Yummy I had one yesterday. They are more like sorbet than icecream but they are delicious. The only thing that worried me was the icecream cone that it come in. So I ate the sorbet and gave my daughter the icecream cone; there would have to be alot of fat in those waffle cones. It is a shame they don't give you the whole picture when you are buying them. But otherwise they are delicious. :D
I've never tried Wendy's before. They have their burger meat in square shape. :roll: Square? It's not even unique because it's just plain silly. A square piece of meat in between two round buns? C'mon, get back to the round shape already!...
Anyway, I don't like Wendy's. It reminds me of Denny's, which is a racist breakfast food chain in America :x . And did you read the news about a Wendy's and its incident?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:Wendy's is now serving 1 percent fat icecream cones! Yummy I had one yesterday. They are more like sorbet than icecream but they are delicious. The only thing that worried me was the icecream cone that it come in. So I ate the sorbet and gave my daughter the icecream cone; there would have to be alot of fat in those waffle cones. It is a shame they don't give you the whole picture when you are buying them. But otherwise they are delicious. :D
I've never tried Wendy's before. They have their burger meat in square shape. :roll: Square? It's not even unique because it's just plain silly. A square piece of meat in between two round buns? C'mon, get back to the round shape already!...
Anyway, I don't like Wendy's. It reminds me of Denny's, which is a racist breakfast food chain in America :x . And did you read the news about a Wendy's and its incident?
We only have a really small Wendy's franchise in my area; they only sell icecreams and hotdogs. No hamburgers. I do agree square shaped burger meat (why not have a square bun) it would make more sense.

What is the news about the an incident Lenny?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote: What is the news about the an incident Lenny?
Some woman found a cut-off finger in her soup or something like that at Wendy's. The company investigated the case, and I think it turned out it was an intended accusation. That woman wanted their money; that's why she did that. *Sigh* the power of money! Some people will sell their souls for anything to get easy money of other's.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Japan's McDonald's.
They're adding shrimp burgers in their menu. What do you think? Does it sound tempting enough for you to try if you could?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote: What is the news about the an incident Lenny?
Some woman found a cut-off finger in her soup or something like that at Wendy's. The company investigated the case, and I think it turned out it was an intended accusation. That woman wanted their money; that's why she did that. *Sigh* the power of money! Some people will sell their souls for anything to get easy money of other's.
That really sucks I hate people that try to exploit! :twisted:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:Japan's McDonald's.
They're adding shrimp burgers in their menu. What do you think? Does it sound tempting enough for you to try if you could?
I can't say straight up that I would eat one. I think I would have to investigate it first. I can't imagine them doing it in Australia as prawns are so expensive. I would have thought that Subway has already done this; I suppose McDonalds doesn't like anyone trying to break their market hold.
:roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shazzam1452 wrote: I can't say straight up that I would eat one. I think I would have to investigate it first. I can't imagine them doing it in Australia as prawns are so expensive. I would have thought that Subway has already done this; I suppose McDonalds doesn't like anyone trying to break their market hold.
:roll:
:shock: Wow, you have shrimp burgers in Australia? Man, you're lucky. I wish we would have those over here since I love seafood especially shrimps and crabs. And big prawns are expensive, but the small shrimps are not. They're about a dollar something per pound. I don't think this price is expensive, isn't it? Besides, I don't think it would be all shrimps; they would mix something like flour with the shrimps to cheapen the cost.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Hey which fries do you like better, regular french fries or curly fries?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:Hey which fries do you like better, regular french fries or curly fries?
I haven't had curly fries; they sound nice and fatty though :lol: . I'm not a big fan of french fries; they taste great for the first couple while they are hot and then they are pretty ordinary. I prefer what we call steak frys or wedges. Oh this is making me hungry! :lol:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Well i'm in shock. Not being a big fan of any take-out really (except maybe Chinese). My son came around last weekend and told me that he loves fried onion rings :shock: . Apparently one of the hamburger chains is selling them (it might be Burger King).

I have never heard of it in Australia before. I know that they are really huge in America as I have seen television shows where people order them as a side dish. I can't think of anything worse! :P

Has anyone tried them? What do you think of them? :idea:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I ran an experiment tonight with my mother. She hates fast food, especially McDonalds. The only thing she will eat there from time to time is a fillet of fish. Anyway to cut a long story short tonight we were in the City and she had really no choice. So we went to Hungry Jacks (I was good I had a coffee) :( she had a whopper. She now loves their burgers. She said they taste like a real burger, they taste like they are bbq meat.

You see what I have done. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She won't be able to have them too often though as the nearest Hungry Jacks from where we live is 45 kilometres away; so I figure she is safe from addiction. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:Well i'm in shock. Not being a big fan of any take-out really (except maybe Chinese). My son came around last weekend and told me that he loves fried onion rings :shock: . Apparently one of the hamburger chains is selling them (it might be Burger King).

I have never heard of it in Australia before. I know that they are really huge in America as I have seen television shows where people order them as a side dish. I can't think of anything worse! :P

Has anyone tried them? What do you think of them? :idea:
I hate white onions, but I have to say I do eat fried onion rings whenever I feel like having a fast-food meal. I would either get fried onion rings or curly fries; I hate regular french fries.
I think the way they do is they cut white onions into rings and then fry them with baking flour. They're really crunchy outside, but inside is kinda moist and soft. For some weird reason they don't taste bad. I don't have onion breath after eating them :lol: .
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:I ran an experiment tonight with my mother. She hates fast food, especially McDonalds. The only thing she will eat there from time to time is a fillet of fish. Anyway to cut a long story short tonight we were in the City and she had really no choice. So we went to Hungry Jacks (I was good I had a coffee) :( she had a whopper. She now loves their burgers. She said they taste like a real burger, they taste like they are bbq meat.

She won't be able to have them too often though as the nearest Hungry Jacks from where we live is 45 kilometres away; so I figure she is safe from addiction. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, your mother is hip :wink: ! My mom hates this stuff. She only eat Chinese and Vietnamese food; she dislikes other kinda cuisines :roll: .
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:I ran an experiment tonight with my mother. She hates fast food, especially McDonalds. The only thing she will eat there from time to time is a fillet of fish. Anyway to cut a long story short tonight we were in the City and she had really no choice. So we went to Hungry Jacks (I was good I had a coffee) :( she had a whopper. She now loves their burgers. She said they taste like a real burger, they taste like they are bbq meat.

Wow, your mother is hip :wink: ! My mom hates this stuff. She only eat Chinese and Vietnamese food; she dislikes other kinda cuisines :roll: .
My mum is really hip! I'm glad to say that. She will have a go at just about anything! 8)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote: My mum is really hip! I'm glad to say that. She will have a go at just about anything! 8)
Did you let her try other fast food meals? :wink:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote: My mum is really hip! I'm glad to say that. She will have a go at just about anything! 8)
Did you let her try other fast food meals? :wink:
She doesn't like McDonalds she will only eat their Fillet of Fish burgers and a couple of their fries (but she loves their apple pies). She doesn't like Mexican food at all. She loves Chinese food (I mean really loves it). I told her I'm going to make her try sushi. :lol: :lol: She doesn't seem to keen; but I will make her try mine first. :lol: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote: She doesn't like McDonalds she will only eat their Fillet of Fish burgers and a couple of their fries (but she loves their apple pies). She doesn't like Mexican food at all. She loves Chinese food (I mean really loves it). I told her I'm going to make her try sushi. :lol: :lol: She doesn't seem to keen; but I will make her try mine first. :lol: :lol:
McDonalds' apple pies are the best. I loved the ones they used to bake and not fry. Those were so hot and crunchy and no oily at all. *Ummmm...yummy*
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote: She doesn't like McDonalds she will only eat their Fillet of Fish burgers and a couple of their fries (but she loves their apple pies). She doesn't like Mexican food at all. She loves Chinese food (I mean really loves it). I told her I'm going to make her try sushi. :lol: :lol: She doesn't seem to keen; but I will make her try mine first. :lol: :lol:
McDonalds' apple pies are the best. I loved the ones they used to bake and not fry. Those were so hot and crunchy and no oily at all. *Ummmm...yummy*
Have you tried Maccas Berry Yoghurt Crunch (I think that is the name). It is 97 percent fat free (so three percent fat). It is so yummy. 8) :) :)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:Have you tried Maccas Berry Yoghurt Crunch (I think that is the name). It is 97 percent fat free (so three percent fat). It is so yummy. 8) :) :)
I don't know what this is. The only thing yogurt and ice cream kinda thing I know at the big Mac is McFlurry, which is an ice cream in a cup with sprinkles in it. We have M&M in it.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:Have you tried Maccas Berry Yoghurt Crunch (I think that is the name). It is 97 percent fat free (so three percent fat). It is so yummy. 8) :) :)
I don't know what this is. The only thing yogurt and ice cream kinda thing I know at the big Mac is McFlurry, which is an ice cream in a cup with sprinkles in it. We have M&M in it.
Oh we have them too but they are really fattening. No this is called a Berry Nut Crunch. It is made from yoghurt with mixed berries and topped with toasted museli. They come in a sundae cup so you feel like you are having a treat. They are so yummy. They are now my favorite fastfood treat (sweets). 8)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:Oh we have them too but they are really fattening. No this is called a Berry Nut Crunch. It is made from yoghurt with mixed berries and topped with toasted museli. They come in a sundae cup so you feel like you are having a treat. They are so yummy. They are now my favorite fastfood treat (sweets). 8)
Hmmmm...I have to check it again then since I can't remember what it is now.
HP

Food

Post by HP »

Hi, everybody! I'm a Vietnamese student, and I love eating. But in my country, people don't eat fast food much. Sometimes I want to eat fast food but at last I think traditional recipes are good for our health and delicious. Do you think so? Phuong.
By the way Lennye Tran you're vietnamese right? :D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Food

Post by MissLT »

HP wrote:Hi, everybody! I'm a Vietnamese student, and I love eating. But in my country, people don't eat fast food much. Sometimes I want to eat fast food but at last I think traditional recipes are good for our health and delicious. Do you think so? Phuong.
By the way Lennye Tran you're vietnamese right? :D
Yes, I am. And when I was there last year, my cousins seemed to be fond with french fries and hot dogs. They had those at the kinda Westerner supermarkets with an okay price. One of my cousins liked them so much that we were right of thinking of getting those back to Vietnam; however, some peole told us those things had to be frozen always or something like that. That's why we didn't bring them. It was a loss.
HP

Vietnamese food

Post by HP »

Lennye Tran, do you know about Vietnamese food? Now you live in California, I think the Vietnamese sell our food. You know "pho" it's delicous. Oh,are there some more delicous food in USA ? Are they different from Vietnamese food? :wink: