Crazy Recipes….

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Vega, Krisi, EC, Dixie

Post Reply
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:47 am

ahmads wrote: oh my god ,,,I was waiting your acceptation, what about today :lol:
Acceptation? What are you talking about? :?

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Post by ahmads » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:52 am

LennyeTran wrote: Acceptation? What are you talking about? :?
you meant (disapproval) :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:59 am

ahmads wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Acceptation? What are you talking about? :?
you meant (disapproval) :lol:
I really don't know what you're talking about. Anyway, I'm off ot bed. You can explain it to me next year, okay :wink: . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, ahmads.

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Post by ahmads » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:07 am

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Acceptation? What are you talking about? :?
you meant (disapproval) :lol:
I really don't know what you're talking about. Anyway, I'm off ot bed. You can explain it to me next year, okay :wink: . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, ahmads.
hhhh ,I have a holiday in christmes :cry: :cry:
I don't know How i spend it :cry: Merry christmes to you too

User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Post by Shazzam » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:51 pm

I remembered this crazy concoction this morning! When I was pregnant I used to like banana and honey sandwiches. :oops: Then sometimes the mood would take me to peanut butter and pickles, or peanut butter and lettuce! :oops: :oops:

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Post by ahmads » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:13 pm

Shazzam wrote:I remembered this crazy concoction this morning! When I was pregnant I used to like banana and honey sandwiches. :oops: Then sometimes the mood would take me to peanut butter and pickles, or peanut butter and lettuce! :oops: :oops:
ok when I was kid,I used to like banana with suger but without bread ,, about peanut it is hhhhhh :roll: ,I will try it too hhh

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3925
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:52 pm

Shazzam wrote:I remembered this crazy concoction this morning! When I was pregnant I used to like banana and honey sandwiches. :oops: Then sometimes the mood would take me to peanut butter and pickles, or peanut butter and lettuce! :oops: :oops:
My little cousin dips pickles with sugar when she eats them :shock: .

ahmads
Platinum Member
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan
Contact:

Post by ahmads » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:57 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:I remembered this crazy concoction this morning! When I was pregnant I used to like banana and honey sandwiches. :oops: Then sometimes the mood would take me to peanut butter and pickles, or peanut butter and lettuce! :oops: :oops:
My little cousin dips pickles with sugar when she eats them :shock: .
:shock: what?????

Post Reply