Do you like cooking?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: EC, Dixie

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Wed May 03, 2006 12:28 pm

shokin wrote:NB2 : I don't mind if I have to wash dishes. Do you find it humiliant or are you all lazy ?

Humiliating? Why? We've washed the dishes forever at home! We've had the dishwasher for months only. But once you try it, you see how easy it is to do the washing up! :D

shokin
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Wed May 03, 2006 5:41 pm

Dixie wrote:
shokin wrote:NB2 : I don't mind if I have to wash dishes. Do you find it humiliant or are you all lazy ?

Humiliating? Why? We've washed the dishes forever at home! We've had the dishwasher for months only. But once you try it, you see how easy it is to do the washing up! :D

It shows that many people have never tried. Why ? :lol: :cry: :lol:

Shokin

mozic

Postby mozic » Fri May 05, 2006 2:00 am

:lol: I like cooking. I sometimes did the cooking after watching cookery programmes on TV but i failed. my products ddn't look like the ones in the programme. and it smelt strange.hehe. I ddn't know why though i followed exactly what they said.

sonyym
Silver Member

Postby sonyym » Sat May 06, 2006 4:12 am

I dont like cooking. I always feel sick of eating after I cooked. But, I like cleaning, especially in a bad mood. So, my teacher said just made me angry, then the room would be tidy and clean. I love dish washing. :lol:

feanor
Gold Member

Postby feanor » Sat May 06, 2006 1:36 pm

the only good part of cooking is when someone is cooking for you and you are just waiting with doing nothing :) . cleaning? well, who cares?.. :D

TearHere
Gold Member

Postby TearHere » Tue May 23, 2006 8:10 am

sonyym wrote:I dont like cooking. I always feel sick of eating after I cooked. But, I like cleaning, especially in a bad mood. So, my teacher said just made me angry, then the room would be tidy and clean. I love dish washing. :lol:

i love cooking, and i often don't like eating what i cooked.. but after cooking comes my biggest problem..dishwashing.. :lol: :lol: i think i'm just too clumsy..hehe
When all else fails..don't stop.

Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Do you like cooking?

Postby Annaa » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Sometimes I like cooking,but sometimes I hate it :lol: :-P .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..

HuahYu
Silver Member

Postby HuahYu » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:53 am

i like cooking but time consuming as i have a habit to clean the dishes beside cooking and too slow in preparation. For the dishes after dinner, my brother will take turn to wash it seems he don't know how to cook... :lol:
Thanks~

anzal

Postby anzal » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:56 pm

I from Costa Rica. Here, the most common meal is always made based is rice and beans. We called "casado", but also has meat something that we call picadillo and rippe plaintains. Also i cook pizza, chichen, and many others dishes. For a me is important cook " gallo Pinto" none in Costa Rica can't life without it!! {-:

bacteria
Silver Member

Postby bacteria » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:12 am

I'm really lazy to wash the dishes too. If there's anyone who helps me that, I can cook all day! :)

I like cooking and can try to cook many new dishes. The result sometimes it's not good, and I think we have to fail some and we will be successful later! ^^ My bad result, uhm... my husband always eat and encourage my ability... ^^ And now I can do better!
We are all born for love...

PPP

Re: Suggestion

Postby PPP » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:25 am

kamiya wrote:i'm agree with minasyu, i love cooking, but i hate cleaning.

Hello,
I fully agree with you, I also love cooking but i hate cleaning.

Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Oriani » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:36 pm

I wish I liked cooking, but I can't cook so well, however, I love eating {-:

maxinejesse

Postby maxinejesse » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:44 am

I love eating rather than cooking...
But, I certainly would like to learn...
I also hate cleaning up the mess after cooking...

healthy and wealthy
:-) :-) :-) :-)

teardrops

Postby teardrops » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:01 am

In my lifetime i have cooked many many meals :mrgreen: I am over it. I only like to cook for special people. I show my love for people by cooking them nice meals. If i don't like you, you can have take-away foods :lol:
Raindrops,my teardrops. Falling from above,i dont have your love.

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:37 am

teardrops wrote:In my lifetime i have cooked many many meals :mrgreen: I am over it. I only like to cook for special people. I show my love for people by cooking them nice meals. If i don't like you, you can have take-away foods :lol:
I'm not sure what food this take-away food is, but I guess I'm fine with that. Please don't cook for me. I don't like waiting until food is cooked.

teardrops

Postby teardrops » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:14 am

I'm not sure what food this take-away food is, but I guess I'm fine with that. Please don't cook for me. I don't like waiting until food is cooked.

Take away food is anything you bring to your home that's prepared already. Mcdonalds, KFC, etc
Raindrops,my teardrops. Falling from above,i dont have your love.

cruimel

Postby cruimel » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:24 am

I like a lot

amor
Silver Member

Postby amor » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:12 am

I like cooking (actually started to cook at an early age :-) )... and while waiting for the dish to be done I wash the utensils I have used and want to see the kitchen neat once the food is ready.

lasjuanas

Postby lasjuanas » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:57 am

:-D Oh i love this topic, i think is my favorite one!!! I was thinking " nobody is gonna talk about cooking?" when i saw this topic inmediatly read it...
I REALLY LOVE COOKING!!! Im from South America Venezuela!!! and i cook since i was 12 years because my mom usually worked too much... and we are 4 sisters and i lived with my mom and my mom had to work so hard for us and she is a cook... and i learned from her, she is from Colombia and she loves cook too, and all my sister do it very well too... Now i live in USA and my husband loves Venezuelan food, I always prepare it... But my husband cooks too He does it excellent but not better than me hahahaha.

uzma

Postby uzma » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:17 pm

im with minasyu i love cooking very muchhhhhhhhhh {-:

hanoniks

Postby hanoniks » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 am

Iam 20 year's old .. realy i love this topic and i love eating but i am sorry i can't cooking and also i don't know how to cook i live with my family and my mother make all the meals .
I have tried many time but when i am finish i feel very tired and i feel so sad if the food is burn and in the last i can't eat any thing from my cooking .

that's my story with cooking {-:

Return to “Food & Fitness”