Do You Cook for your Boyfriend of Girlfriend?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

AnastasiaP

Do You Cook for your Boyfriend of Girlfriend?

Post by AnastasiaP »

Do you like cooking for your boyfriend or Girlfriend? :D
:roll: :wink: :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

No. He does the cooking.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

My stomach is my best and honest boyfriend! why not to spend a half an hour or more cooking in order to make him satisfied?! I do... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

thankfully I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have to cook for him because I can't cook at all. It's another thing to add on my list of 'things I am worst at'... :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I think there's a saying that one way to get through a man's heart is through his stomach. Thank God, my boyfriend is not too fond with eating. :lol:
Cucumber
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cucumber »

I like cooking! I like mexican, russian, polish and some other dishes. I don't like a fastfood and modern chemical dishes. I prefer to stay near the kitchen-range to eating in the M'c Donald.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

illusion wrote:thankfully I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have to cook for him because I can't cook at all. It's another thing to add on my list of 'things I am worst at'... :lol:
So that makes two of us :lol:
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

LennyeTran wrote:I think there's a saying that one way to get through a man's heart is through his stomach. Thank God, my boyfriend is not too fond with eating. :lol:
LOL, I remember a joke about another way of getting through to his heart is with a knife! :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I'm not confident with my cooking skills so I've never cooked for anyone else other than family and kids. :(
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

FIVER wrote: LOL, I remember a joke about another way of getting through to his heart is with a knife! :lol: :lol:
:? :? :?
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

Dixie wrote:
FIVER wrote: LOL, I remember a joke about another way of getting through to his heart is with a knife! :lol: :lol:
:? :? :?
It's just a joke. :wink: I'm not totally sure who said it but I want to say Whoopi Goldberg???
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I have no friend. I cook for myself. :lol:

Shokin
AnastasiaP

Post by AnastasiaP »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahaha those were the best answers i could possibly expect in return :D:D I liked the way of getting into his heart !!USING A KNIFE!! :lol: :D :lol:

By the way , I love both his heart and stomach LoL
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

I have disappointment because of you guys. no one cooks here. :cry:
I am a lone so .
I cook ,,but for my brothers and they cook too for me
,sHOKINCucumber,Could you give us any recipe of yours in food section ,,,,if you can ??
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

ahmads wrote:sHOKINCucumber,Could you give us any recipe of yours in food section ,,,,if you can ??
I will try to find the (english) words. :lol:

We are in food section.

Shokin
Cucumber
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cucumber »

ahmads wrote:I have disappointment because of you guys. no one cooks here. :cry:
I am a lone so .
I cook ,,but for my brothers and they cook too for me
,sHOKINCucumber,Could you give us any recipe of yours in food section ,,,,if you can ??
Easilly!
Beet salad.
One boiled red beet, garlic, cheese, walnut, salt, mayonnaise.
To grate beet (not very fine), add puched garlic (2 tooth apr.), bits of nuts, salt, mayonnaise. Mix, and then to grated sheese.
You may to add a bit of lemon. Enjoy!
toroapo

Re: Do You Cook for your Boyfriend of Girlfriend?

Post by toroapo »

Firstly,I don't have a girlfriend.but if I had,I would cook her whatever she wanted.Or I try my best to satisfy her.Because,the girl who will be my girlfriend worths everythig. :wink:
cyborg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by cyborg »

used to cook, but now.....hardly find time to get involved into recreational activity. but ye, im expert @ cook :)
Seafarer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Seafarer »

i like to cook for him,cause he behaves me really kind when i cook for him.But of course i leave the dishes for him to wash! :twisted:
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Tora wrote:My stomach is my best and honest boyfriend! why not to spend a half an hour or more cooking in order to make him satisfied?! I do... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
:lol:

i just can cook one kinda food or two . so I always satisfy him-my stomach- with eating foods my mother cooks ! :wink:
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

fortminor wrote:
Tora wrote:My stomach is my best and honest boyfriend! why not to spend a half an hour or more cooking in order to make him satisfied?! I do... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

i just can cook one kinda food or two . so I always satisfy him-my stomach- with eating foods my mother cooks ! :wink:
Good idea fortminor. :D
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

fortminor wrote:

yeah, those friends don't let you down when you need them - they are true :roll:
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

I love to cook for him if I have a chance to do it! :D I will stuff his stomach with all kinds of delicious, dishes so he loves me more and more!! :lol: :P :lol: but seriously I usually don’t like cooking that much but I like to cook for any one that I love, not only my guy but my family members that I love more than others like my big brother. I love to watch how they enjoy of my cooking and always waiting to hear their compliments about my dishes after finishing food!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
stephengao

Post by stephengao »

I always cook for my girlfriend cause I am willing to do anything for her, the most important, she enjoys the dishes regardless of my poor cooking skills
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I don't have to because she cooks for me. Haha...