the best drinks for summer

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

metaltoy

Post by metaltoy »

barley tea.
I drink it everyday in these days.
stephengao

Post by stephengao »

Dixie wrote:
Even wrote:Coca-cola is always my priority!!!!
I used to drink Coke a lot a few years ago. Now it makes me feel full. Now I don't usually have gas drinks...
I don't like carbonated drinks either, I prefer to drink purified water or cold fruit juice in the hot days
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Does any Chinese guy here know "ErGuoTou"? That's the best drink, not only in summer.
stephengao

Post by stephengao »

Admiral wrote:Does any Chinese guy here know "ErGuoTou"? That's the best drink, not only in summer.
wow, it's a kind of white wine with very high degrees which you can't consider it as a drink in summer
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Not only in summer, all year long!
Best drink of all, nobody dared to drink it exept of me. Stephengao, don't you like it? Then you can come to KunMing and I will drink with you.
pencil

Post by pencil »

a cup of green tea, why not?

has anyone of you ever once tried green tea? if yes, you have a right choice ( just in my opition)
if no, allow me to advice you to try it once. my reason is because according to our traditional conception (vietnamese), it plays a rolle not only as solacing the thirst (in hot summer, notable in last european summer,reportedly up to 38 grad in some west european nations like germany, france,... i am :shock: ) but as delivering preventive medicine to some disease as to liver,kidney, heart...

however, i must add that this is our customs, as i know, there is no offical research published on link between this tea´s effect and human health.
anyway it has no bad impact on your health, since our people consuming much tea a day have no health problem.

let´s try and enjoy it.
andes

Post by andes »

i do not know what it is called on your country, but we indonesian (or specifically Bandungnese) have Sup Buah (Fruit Soup) for the dry season (we do not have summer,autumn,winter and spring. we just have two season in indonesia, dry and wet/rain season) :D :D
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

cold water with pieces of ice
(((Edu)))
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by (((Edu))) »

A lot of beers!
sweethuman
Top Contributor