Is anyone interested in "Baozi"?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Xavia

Is anyone interested in "Baozi"?

Post by Xavia »

I am a Chinese girl. Nice to meet you!

If you are interested in China, if you want to know more about China, please follow me!

Now I want to introduce you something about Chinese breakfast.

China is an old-line country. Chinese culture is broad and deep. Many things are different in different parts of China.

Chinese people like eating, and Chinese food is delicious!

Today I will show you a kind of breakfast called "baozi" in Chinese. Ok, here we go!
Baozi is made of flour and stuffing,which you can choose whatever you like. Usually it is stuffed with meat, vegetables, eggs, etc.

Shapes are different in different parts of China as well as the tastes. People used to make them by themselves at home, especially when festival is coming, but sometimes we can but them at supermaket or on the roadside. They are cheap, and I'm sure they can supply enough energy for you.

I know Baozi in Tianjing, Shanghai, Hangzhouand Sichuan province is more famous in China. If you have the chance to visit China, do not forget to take some to your family and friends. Share with them!
yuzhan

Post by yuzhan »

I like "Baozi",and has it with milk as my breakfast every morning :D
stephengao

Post by stephengao »

oh,the introduction is so detailed, please go on!
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I like baozi too