lose weight

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: EC, Dixie

Ruzaimah

Re: Lose Weight

Postby Ruzaimah » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:37 pm

What would you do if you have your ideal weight?
If it's for health, go for it. If beauty is your goal, forget it.

shokin
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:58 pm

Do you know the Wheight Watchers ? :mrgreen:

Shokin

Efantastic
Silver Member

Postby Efantastic » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:32 am

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I heard that eating boiled potatoes useful in reducing weight :!: :!:

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:18 am

Efantastic wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:

I heard that eating boiled potatoes useful in reducing weight :!: :!:

I used to think that too, until my nutritionist forbid me to eat potatoes!

Efantastic
Silver Member

Postby Efantastic » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:13 pm

8) You can add meat and vegetables with boiled potatoes

Ringo

Postby Ringo » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:36 am

Efantastic wrote:8) You can add meat and vegetables with boiled potatoes

A trouble about the weight is common throughout the world!!!
I think that it is the most important to take just three meals without eating between meals :) :) :)

I heard that I returned to the original weight even if I got thinner unless I took a meal well:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

MooNboy
Gold Member

Re: lose weight

Postby MooNboy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:35 pm

wuqiongdiy wrote:i used to lose weight in many ways,but none is useful,can you tell me a available method?thank you :(

Go to a dietist.Because they'll analise your body and choose the best.Otherwise, the method you chose may leave you with the Angel Of Death.
Do exercise,sleep well, and don't use bad things(Some say smoking makes you lose weight, that's right, but it makes your life too shorter than normal)

ezampou

Postby ezampou » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:28 pm

Hi,
There is an ancient practice to loose weight naturally within spending money. I'm not kidding. :idea: This practice is used in India, China, Germany, etc. And it's about 5000 years old. Google "AMAROLI" and you will see.

Rui
Gold Member

Postby Rui » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:42 pm

do you really wanna know whats the perfect recipe for a perfect body, SEX do it as much as you can.. you will see your weight reducing faster than ever :wink:

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:37 pm

Rui wrote:do you really wanna know whats the perfect recipe for a perfect body, SEX do it as much as you can.. you will see your weight reducing faster than ever :wink:

That doesn't work :!: :twisted: Or maybe I don't practise enough! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Rui
Gold Member

Postby Rui » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:40 pm

well dixie, its definitely because you are not practicing enough and specially you should have been using the laziest positions, poor jordi.. he has to do all the work,now i got why he is always sick, a men has limits 8)

shokin
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:59 pm

Do you mean that sperm has big weight ? :lol:

Shokim

Rach
Silver Member

Postby Rach » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:28 am

shokin wrote:Do you mean that sperm has big weight ? :lol:

Yeah, I heard about it that it can cause reeeeal weight gain in the next 9 months :lol:

That whole sex-thing doesn't work for me either to lose weight... because every time I get so hungry afterwards that I have to check what's in the fridge :lol:

Efantastic
Silver Member

Re: lose weight

Postby Efantastic » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:48 am

MooNboy wrote:
wuqiongdiy wrote:i used to lose weight in many ways,but none is useful,can you tell me a available method?thank you :(

Go to a dietist.Because they'll analise your body and choose the best.Otherwise, the method you chose may leave you with the Angel Of Death.
Do exercise,sleep well, and don't use bad things(Some say smoking makes you lose weight, that's right, but it makes your life too shorter than normal)

Some people have the appetite to eat as they always feel hungry.Therefore,they can not refrain from eating.Why I say that boiling potatoes useful to the lose weight because potatoes makes a person does not feel hunger for a long time.

Efantastic
Silver Member

Postby Efantastic » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:55 am

curd useful too

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:14 am

Rach wrote:That whole sex-thing doesn't work for me either to lose weight... because every time I get so hungry afterwards that I have to check what's in the fridge :lol:

That's what happens to my bf!! Because, contrary to what Mr. Rui says, he doesn't have to do ALL the work! :evil:

Why Rui, every day I am more convinced you wanna try something special with me :lol:

jc

losing weight

Postby jc » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:07 pm

losing weight may be difficult sometimes but it is not impossible. The most important thing to do is not to eat less, but more times (at least 5 times) and less amount in each one of these meals. This will keep your metabolism going, because if you eat very little (a typical mistake when trying ot lose weight) you will slow it down. Try to eat low-fat foods: egg whites (with some yolks), skimmed milk, turkey, chicken, some beef from time to time, tuna (yes, itś got fat, but the healthy ones), low-fat fish, vegetables, and eat moderately the following: rice, potatoes and pasta. Cereal is very convenient for breakfast, but don't eat too much.

Of course the second step is exercise, but not only aerobic exercise (jogging, swimming, etc), as you might think, try also
some kind of resistance training (weighting lifting). Try to follow this proportion: aerobic three times a week gym work three times a week. It is better to do these two different types of work on different days, but if you dont have enough time to do it, do aerobic training ALWAYS AFTER gym work, not before (another typical mistake). Why? If you do it this way, you will use fat (and thatś what you want, dont you?) as fuel.

I hope this advice will help you.
bye from sunny spain

Sunnypk
Platinum Member

Postby Sunnypk » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:41 am

There is need exercise.
we people aren't used to taking exercise daily on account of this problem growing day by day.
taking daily exercise

I don't know onething that how to attach the files
otherwise I would share you some pictures throught the pictures you can get more help

malik

do you know?

Postby malik » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:06 pm

cindyXIN

Postby cindyXIN » Wed May 30, 2007 9:20 am

i think the best way is doing exercises.but i have tried a way,that is ,divide the food into two parts,Protein and Starch.don't eat them together. i really lost weight.but it cost too much time

YAYO

Postby YAYO » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:00 pm

the best way to lose weight its doing exercises, go for run 20 minutes every day, or go to the gym, its very well for your health.

Return to “Food & Fitness”