lose weight

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

HelloSensei

Re: lose weight

Post by HelloSensei »

Wow! This thread has been going for a few years now. The battle to lose weight or to keep the weight off is one I have been fighting for years myself. It is about 80% diet ( not dieting but diet. As in food you eat and not counting calories etc. ) and the remaining 20% exercise. I lost 25 pounds ( 11 kilos) by simply following these points.

#1. Not eating after 7:00PM. For me anyway, food I ate after 7:00PM or so was never burned off since I was usually home and in and relaxing at this time. That food would be turned into fat since I wasn't burning it off.

#2. Instead of taking the bus/train to work ( I live in Kawasaki Japan by the way ), I started commuting by bicycle. It didn't make sense to try to get to a gym after work since that was taking extra time out of my free time. I had to travel back home from work anyway so I would use that commute time for exercise. One day a week I would run home from work so only on run days would I take the bus/train one way.

I have been able to keep this up since 2008 and have kept the weight off. So try at least #1 above for starters and you'll see a difference I feel. Good luck all!

Dan J.
http://dan.hellosensei.org/
zoombits

Post by zoombits »

Push in two fruits or vegetables with every meal you eat. This will fill your stomach and help you cut down on the calories you would take in from the other foods.
alenshowbrizz

Post by alenshowbrizz »

Its very easy to reduce your heavy weight, I just to reduce my 8 kg weight in 3 month, I think if you have to decide to do that so just to do more heavy exercise. Use some diet tips like Avoid oily food,junk food,fry vegetable, don't eat 3 month any restaurant food,use fruit juice 4 times in day definitely will you get your best way to lose weight.
ayona

Post by ayona »

Try these home remedies for women loss weight tips . And enjoying life
stanelyshane

Post by stanelyshane »

To loss the weight you should concern to the trainer of the gym to get the effective result. I prefer walking 2 to 3 Km everyday. Another thing is that it is helpful to absorb the fat and maintain the physics. Also I prefer to follow diet program regularly to maintain the balance of the nutrition in the body.
loisebond

Post by loisebond »

thanks