lose weight

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well dixie, its definitely because you are not practicing enough and specially you should have been using the laziest positions, poor jordi.. he has to do all the work,now i got why he is always sick, a men has limits 8)
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Do you mean that sperm has big weight ? :lol:

Shokim
Rach
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rach »

shokin wrote:Do you mean that sperm has big weight ? :lol:
Yeah, I heard about it that it can cause reeeeal weight gain in the next 9 months :lol:

That whole sex-thing doesn't work for me either to lose weight... because every time I get so hungry afterwards that I have to check what's in the fridge :lol:
Efantastic

Re: lose weight

Post by Efantastic »

MooNboy wrote:
wuqiongdiy wrote:i used to lose weight in many ways,but none is useful,can you tell me a available method?thank you :(
Go to a dietist.Because they'll analise your body and choose the best.Otherwise, the method you chose may leave you with the Angel Of Death.
Do exercise,sleep well, and don't use bad things(Some say smoking makes you lose weight, that's right, but it makes your life too shorter than normal)
Some people have the appetite to eat as they always feel hungry.Therefore,they can not refrain from eating.Why I say that boiling potatoes useful to the lose weight because potatoes makes a person does not feel hunger for a long time.
Efantastic

Post by Efantastic »

curd useful too
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rach wrote: That whole sex-thing doesn't work for me either to lose weight... because every time I get so hungry afterwards that I have to check what's in the fridge :lol:
That's what happens to my bf!! Because, contrary to what Mr. Rui says, he doesn't have to do ALL the work! :evil:

Why Rui, every day I am more convinced you wanna try something special with me :lol:
jc

losing weight

Post by jc »

losing weight may be difficult sometimes but it is not impossible. The most important thing to do is not to eat less, but more times (at least 5 times) and less amount in each one of these meals. This will keep your metabolism going, because if you eat very little (a typical mistake when trying ot lose weight) you will slow it down. Try to eat low-fat foods: egg whites (with some yolks), skimmed milk, turkey, chicken, some beef from time to time, tuna (yes, itś got fat, but the healthy ones), low-fat fish, vegetables, and eat moderately the following: rice, potatoes and pasta. Cereal is very convenient for breakfast, but don't eat too much.

Of course the second step is exercise, but not only aerobic exercise (jogging, swimming, etc), as you might think, try also
some kind of resistance training (weighting lifting). Try to follow this proportion: aerobic three times a week gym work three times a week. It is better to do these two different types of work on different days, but if you dont have enough time to do it, do aerobic training ALWAYS AFTER gym work, not before (another typical mistake). Why? If you do it this way, you will use fat (and thatś what you want, dont you?) as fuel.

I hope this advice will help you.
bye from sunny spain
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

There is need exercise.
we people aren't used to taking exercise daily on account of this problem growing day by day.
taking daily exercise

I don't know onething that how to attach the files
otherwise I would share you some pictures throught the pictures you can get more help
cindyXIN

Post by cindyXIN »

i think the best way is doing exercises.but i have tried a way,that is ,divide the food into two parts,Protein and Starch.don't eat them together. i really lost weight.but it cost too much time
YAYO

Post by YAYO »

the best way to lose weight its doing exercises, go for run 20 minutes every day, or go to the gym, its very well for your health.
gem

Post by gem »

Simple...dont eat if your not hungry....avoid junk foods and sodas...eat well balanced diet...follow the pyramid group of healthy food...
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT AND U WILL GRADUALLY LOOSE

BESIDE EAT LESS PRACTICE MORE.

THIS MY BEST ADVICE TO U 8)

CUZ. I LOOSE 20KGS.BY FOLLOW IT :lol:

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS
gvantsa

Post by gvantsa »

in my opinion,the best way to lose weight is:

1. To eat less!!!(1/3 of your usual ration)
2. never eat after 6 p.m.
3. doing exercises regularly
4. don't eat bread

if it is the rule of our life,we'll be healthy and elegant :)
togather we stand,divided we fall.........

laa laaa laaaaaa........

: )))))
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

gvantsa wrote:in my opinion,the best way to lose weight is:

1. To eat less!!!(1/3 of your usual ration)
2. never eat after 6 p.m.
3. doing exercises regularly
4. don't eat bread

if it is the rule of our life,we'll be healthy and elegant :)
the first two do really work
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

I running three time/week and do exercise everyday, so I don't feel weak health............But don't eat less too much, you can be underfed....... :D :D :D :D :D :D
maana

Post by maana »

Hi!
I'm Japanese.
Billy's Boot Camp is popular in Japan.
My friend watches the DVD and is trying to lose weight.
Do you know it?
jessiegabriela

Post by jessiegabriela »

I think that is important to eat everything but with measure, bearing in mind the size of the person and this way to know the correct portions of nourishment.
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

well
my best advice is to loose wieght slowly cuz. if u loose it u will never get it againe
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

well
i do not prefer using chemical stuff cuz. it causes dameges later
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

How about stickwalking? I see a lot of people doing it lately here. It is said to be good for hearth. I guess it helps to loose weight too. Although it looks little silly when people walk around with those ski pole like sticks. I have seen only older ladies in forties or something doing it in street..
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

Hi guys here is way of doing exercise for losing your weight even get alleviate your abdomen I am some attachement to share with you. I hope you will like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
As you sew, so shall you reap
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

Sunnypk
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sunnypk »

I didn't feel suitable to make individual thread regarding to losing weight if one is already opened than wht's the need of to have other anyways
How's all?leave ur comments
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

thanx sunny i'll try to do some
marlene

Post by marlene »

Any method to lose weight is good, most important is to maintain that new weight reached. And this is obtained controlling the calories that are consumed on a daily basis without going of the recommended amount and making some type of exercise regularly.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

If u want 2 lose weight don`t eat 2 much,don`t eat chocolates.But u also can go www.google.com write lose weight nd maybe u can see sth,goodluck :-D ;-)
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

wuqiongdiy wrote:i used to lose weight in many ways,but none is useful,can you tell me a available method?thank you :(
You need some exercise, I think. I would recommend weightlifting. Your gym instructor will arrange a program that will best suit what you are aiming to correct. A good instructor can help you tone and firm up your muscles and trim down your fats from your shoulder down to your lower extremities. (And the warm up is from neck going down.)
The effect of weightlifting is good... mentally and physically. Best physical results will be obvious after 2-3 months but, I think this would depend on your diet plan also. (ask the instructor, they know more for sure.)

Just don't forget to tell your instructor what you are aiming to correct... :-)

Weightlifting will solve your problem...I've observed a lot of people.

I have posted this before... I'm posting it again for you. I hope this could be of help. :-)
esl member since 2007
silenthill

Post by silenthill »

Many people who want to lose weight find it difficult to know which foods to choose for the best weight loss results. Losing weight by swapping and changing to different diets is not the best way, we need to find a way of reducing energy content from the normal foods we eat every day. We need to learn certain food rules to help form better eating habits.
We should learn to pick out the best foods from our normal daily diet and use them to form the basis for our new healthy eating habits. This gives familiarity to the new way of eating rather than the idea that the individual is "on a diet". Trying to lose weight on a specific diet relays the message that it will end some day. When a diet ends many people gain back most, if not all the weight lost. {-;

healthy clear appearing nails |
Natural Sleep Aid |
Fast weight reduction
saanai

Post by saanai »

Walk daily at least 10 km and reduce your diet you will definitely loose your weight in one month.

Post by intelemark »

hello
Finding tips for safe weight loss begins with your individual needs. Few diet programs will be best for everyone. You need to begin with assessing any physical and emotional conditions that may be of concern. Of course, seeing your personal health care physician is the best way to determine the best diet and exercise program for you.

For healthy weight loss, most experts recommend a combination of healthy eating patterns and regular physical exercise. Other methods of losing weight include use of prescribed or herbal drugs or chemicals that decrease appetite.

* A safe diet should include all of the recommended daily allowances (RDAs) for vitamins, minerals, and protein. The weight-loss diet should be low in calories (energy) only, not in essential vitamins or minerals.
* Slow steady weight-loss. The program should be directed toward slow, steady weight loss unless your doctor feels your health condition would benefit from more rapid weight loss. Expect to lose only about a pound a week after the first week or two.
* Setting effective goals is an important first step. Most people trying to lose weight focus on just that one goal: weight loss. However, the most productive areas to focus on are the dietary and exercise changes that will lead to long-term weight control.
HelloSensei

Post by HelloSensei »

Wow! This thread has been going for a few years now. The battle to lose weight or to keep the weight off is one I have been fighting for years myself. It is about 80% diet ( not dieting but diet. As in food you eat and not counting calories etc. ) and the remaining 20% exercise. I lost 25 pounds ( 11 kilos) by simply following these points.

#1. Not eating after 7:00PM. For me anyway, food I ate after 7:00PM or so was never burned off since I was usually home and in and relaxing at this time. That food would be turned into fat since I wasn't burning it off.

#2. Instead of taking the bus/train to work ( I live in Kawasaki Japan by the way ), I started commuting by bicycle. It didn't make sense to try to get to a gym after work since that was taking extra time out of my free time. I had to travel back home from work anyway so I would use that commute time for exercise. One day a week I would run home from work so only on run days would I take the bus/train one way.

I have been able to keep this up since 2008 and have kept the weight off. So try at least #1 above for starters and you'll see a difference I feel. Good luck all!

Dan J.
http://dan.hellosensei.org/
zoombits

Post by zoombits »

Push in two fruits or vegetables with every meal you eat. This will fill your stomach and help you cut down on the calories you would take in from the other foods.
alenshowbrizz

Post by alenshowbrizz »

Its very easy to reduce your heavy weight, I just to reduce my 8 kg weight in 3 month, I think if you have to decide to do that so just to do more heavy exercise. Use some diet tips like Avoid oily food,junk food,fry vegetable, don't eat 3 month any restaurant food,use fruit juice 4 times in day definitely will you get your best way to lose weight.
ayona

Post by ayona »

Try these home remedies for women loss weight tips . And enjoying life
stanelyshane

Post by stanelyshane »

To loss the weight you should concern to the trainer of the gym to get the effective result. I prefer walking 2 to 3 Km everyday. Another thing is that it is helpful to absorb the fat and maintain the physics. Also I prefer to follow diet program regularly to maintain the balance of the nutrition in the body.
loisebond

Post by loisebond »

thanks