Good eyesight

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Good eyesight

Post by wllsp »

It still amazes me.

I was shortsighted for a long time. First I faced with the problem that I couldn't see well things that are far from me when was 10 years old. I had to wear glasses from this age. Probably because I have worked with computers for years my eyesight got even much weaker. And it really frightened me as my eyesight was about -7.

Then I got through eyesight correction on December,29 2006. It's a sort of operation although doctors hold it's not actually operation, it's just a correction. Doctors use laser to do it. In my case the correction lasted 10 minutes. On the next day I had normal eyesight again. One and a half month after the operation I visited the hospital again to check my eyes and they were OK.

Just imagine, it's sort of quite easy to have good eyesight back. Why didn't I do that earlier :(?
BritneyF

Re: Good eyesight

Post by BritneyF »

wllsp wrote: Just imagine, it's sort of quite easy to have good eyesight back. Why didn't I do that earlier :(?
Congratulations!
Thank God for giving your sight back.. you should be so happy now for this magic event! Don't think of the past. Future is yours with a complete vision..you know you can understand the worth of healthy eyes more any one else...So enjoy it! :D :D
cindyXIN

Post by cindyXIN »

It is so great,i have been shortsighted for two years.it is so pains to see everything because i can't see them clearly.and i hate to wear glasses.enjoy your life
Kimbely

Post by Kimbely »

Thank god !!!! I don't have any eyesight problem , because my diet includes green vegetables ...always

Kimbely
http://www.blogestates.com/blog/jacob
Last edited by Kimbely on Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sibel

Post by Sibel »

Many people around me got such an operation to correct their eyesight problem. I am wondering if it would cause something bad to the eyes?
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

Sibel wrote:Many people around me got such an operation to correct their eyesight problem. I am wondering if it would cause something bad to the eyes?
I understand your worries about possible complications after the operation. Moreover I also had a few of them before the operation. But actually it is not just an operation. Here in Saint-Petersurg first you go through some medical examinations and only after that stage eyesurgeons have enough information about your eyes and can make a decision if the operation is possible and safe. If it is not safe they will tell you that they do not advise you to do it.
Personally, when I had been told that the operation could be done safely I asked a few more questions about my eyes and after getting answers I became pretty calm, paid for the operation and had no, absolutely no, bad ideas or expectations in the day of operation.
ashgore

Post by ashgore »

I would rather relax in my shortsightedness. I don't know, but sometimes I feel like when I take off my glasses, my eyes relax and my mind ponders about the delusional, unclear world around me. Other times, when I wear my contacts, I feel free and happy, no limitations to where my eyes can see. But, eye glasses are embedded in me know and blends with my style. I used to dread wearing those glasses, not until I had to drive.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

My cousin is thinking of doing it, but she's scared. I heard there's no reverse if they **** up the operation.
wllsp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by wllsp »

Yesterday I visited the hospital where I did the operation more than one year ago and checked my eyesight. Honestly I was a little nervous as I was afraid that my eyesight might be not as good as just after the operation. Actually I felt that my eyesight was quite good but I knew that worsening of eyesight at first might be not quite evident. Luckily, everything is all right and I have perfect eyesight. What a relief! The result of the operation proved to be stable!
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

I think for better eye sight protection we need to avoid too much use of electronic machines, such as, computers, tvs, video games etc. Try to sleep on time and wake up on time. And eat healthy food. No need for any medical treatments and expenses. Always follow the natural ways rather than medical
LizzieAusten

Natural way to improve your eyesight.

Post by LizzieAusten »

Hello, I may be able to help you out more. Have you heard of The Bates Method? Okay before I start explaining, let me just say, The Method is free, it is VERY feasible, and completely natural. All you need are your palms, sun light, determination and patience. :)

The Bates Method was founded more than a hundred years ago by Dr. William Bates. He was an ophthalmologist who realized a better way to improve your eyesight and gain back normal vision in a matter of months. However, other eye doctors tried to have his method banned, probably because of fear of it being a threat to their careers. They succeeded.

Okay, so like I said, the method is natural, feasible, free and super simple. You may read about these exercises or relaxation techniques rather from online sources or you may go here, http://perfecteyesightcenter.com/learning-center/

Happy Bates Method you guys! :)