Yelling in my sleep

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

My mom used to tell me when I was small that I talked in my sleep :lol:
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

I have the same problem. I often scream in my sleep. Occasionally I wake up crying. My husband said several days ago I was screaming “Don’t kill me, don’t kill me”. I probably watched too many episodes of Poirot that day :lol: (I recently got addicted to Poirot and now I watch two-three episodes a day).
I don’t really know why screaming and bad sleeping are going on with me. But I noticed that most of the time it is happening if before going to bed I spend some time online, watch a movie, or go out late (movies, night club, etc). On the other hand, it seems I can sleep better and quieter if before going to bed I go for a walk in a park or read a book.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Is it this very Poirot starring David Suchet??? My Mom and I are both in love with this screen adoptation! I believe I can't keep re-watching the episodes constantly :D
Cypress
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Cypress »

Tora wrote:Is it this very Poirot starring David Suchet??? My Mom and I are both in love with this screen adoptation! I believe I can't keep re-watching the episodes constantly :D
Oui, mon ami :D

I love David Suchet. He’s a perfect Poirot – the way he walks, the accent, the mustache … just everything.

I watched it on youtube, but a couple weeks ago they removed all the episodes. What a pity :cry:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Aye! He's so delicate and matches the role perfectly. I'm very glad you're my team-mate :wink:

I'm sure some Internet traders do offer DVD collections of Agatha Cristie's Poirot. I'm thinking of buying it to my Mom as a present for some holiday. It makes us independent from TV... and youtube also 8)
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Yelling in my sleep

Post by sweethuman »

Thats because the mind of a human being never stops working it is use while sleeping as well so what ever a person has done throughout the day he/she talks about it in sleep. (Some people not all)