Can you eat octopus?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

metaltoy

Post by metaltoy »

LennyeTran wrote::shock: Have you tried them, metaltoy? Seafood ice cream??? Hmmmmm... I wonder if this ice cream is kinda like flavored gelato that we have here in Berkeley. They have all kinda flavors they made from fruits, chocolate, wine, flower, seeds, etc. into gelato, yet they don't have seafood flavor.
Unfortunately, I have never tried them. I would like to try the jellyfish ice cream only.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Is there any reason for this specification, metaltoy? Also, I wonder if they've made ice cream out of umeboshi flavor. Now that's a good dare to ask someone to do.
metaltoy

Post by metaltoy »

LennyeTran wrote:Is there any reason for this specification, metaltoy? Also, I wonder if they've made ice cream out of umeboshi flavor. Now that's a good dare to ask someone to do.
I have seen people ate the ice cream with a happy smile on TV.
when I saw it, I really tried it one.
Although people who live by fishing are troubled by the jellyfish.
In recent years, many huge jellyfishes come to Sea of Japan and damage fishes. :(

Maybe someone already have made the umeboshi ice cream.
Since the flavor of umeboshi is popular in Japan such as chewing gum and candy.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

metaltoy wrote: Since the flavor of umeboshi is popular in Japan such as chewing gum and candy.
:shock: Really? I heard umeboshi tastes really weird. One even said it tastes like old socks mixed with sweats. Is it true that only Japanese can take the taste of umeboshi? How often do you eat it, metaltoy? :?
metaltoy

Post by metaltoy »

LennyeTran wrote:
metaltoy wrote: Since the flavor of umeboshi is popular in Japan such as chewing gum and candy.
:shock: Really? I heard umeboshi tastes really weird. One even said it tastes like old socks mixed with sweats. Is it true that only Japanese can take the taste of umeboshi? How often do you eat it, metaltoy? :?
I eat umeboshi almost every day.
But I don't eat a umeboshi only.
Usually I eat a umeboshi with a rice bowl of rice.
Since I eat it from a young age, I don't feel it tastes strange.
Umeboshi really suits with Japanese foods.
And since umeboshi has a long history, we know the best way to cook delicious meals with it.
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Can you eat octopus?

Post by Krisi »

yamaasu wrote:... can you eat an octopus?
Yes, cooked and raw.