well some of my friends defined the meaning of worry and I am agree with them
I had read some tips to get rid of worry and thought to share with you all
Hopefully. you will like it
1. Write it down. Acknowledging your worry takes away its obsessive power. So make a list of what’s bugging you.
2.Say a prayer. Ask God for help, patience and the strength to get through your troubles.
3. Do something. Clean out your closet, reorganize a room, write a letter or make a phone call you’ve been putting off. You’ll feel better just getting something done.
4. Read. A book about someone else’s troubles (to take your mind off your own), something uplifting or funny, or even a self-help book for advice.
5. Take a break. For 10-15 minutes, sit with your eyes closed in a quiet spot. Mentally make a list of blessings in your life; good health, plenty of food in the fridge, friends and family, nice weather, anything you can think of.
6. Take a walk. Movement is action. With any luck the exercise will clear your mind and raise your endorphin levels at the same time. Getting out in the sun will lift your spirits too.
7. Let it go. For a day or even just a few hours, do something you enjoy. Try to refresh your mind and see things in a new light. Don’t worry - your problems will still be there when you get back.
8. Ask for help. Ask your spouse, friend, sibling or Internet buddy for ideas on how to get past the obstacles in your life. It’ll remind you that others have gotten through the same problems before and hopefully give you some useful advice.
As you sew, so shall you reap